Reply Adult Furries Guild
I'm scared... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieF1228

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:35 pm
Yeah, but I don't want to make an assumption and say he's gay...Being beat up and pinned to a wall was not pleasant.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:43 pm
Yeah, don't say he's gay. >.> That could just make things a lot worse real quick. Either he's a homophobe, will one day accept he's gay, or live a miserable life in denial.
There's not much you can do about how he's feeling, especially with him being violent towards you.
Just try not to be alone with him, or even partially alone. The more people around the better...
But that also doesn't mean they'd help you if he did start beating on you.

I really wish I could help.
=(
I'd much rather get beat up for you instead of you getting beat up. ><

YukoraDragonheart

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:46 pm
My advice to you?

Man up.

No, I do not intent to offend you or anything. You are your own worst enemy. As long as you let something scare you, it will have control over you.

You might be physically weak or too good to even think of hurting somebody like that, but sometimes you just have to in order to protect yourself from such abuse.

Expect agression and be ready to strike back if required.

But you should also avoid confrontation.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:00 pm
I suppose Erik has a good point there as well.

YukoraDragonheart

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:23 pm
gojiron
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
Pent and Ten
as long as you don't live in the southern states, you should be fine
Or anywhere with christians.

(They espeically hate homosexuality, and even more so Transgenders. "Like myself.>>")
not all of them "hate" homosexuality/transgenders... my very Christian friends just "disagree" with the "life style choice" ... they drive me crazy but as long as we dont talk about politics, religion, or sexuality, their pretty good folks 3nodding
It still remains the same the do not accept homosexuality.

A guy friend can brag to you about ******** a girl but if you brag about your boyfriend and yourself oh heaven's no! rolleyes stare

same thing with girls they go on about ******** a guy then one of their friends that's lesbian goes to talk about sex with her girlfriend and oh heaven's no it's so horrible and disgusting. rolleyes stare

Plus they cannot accept occult religions they see all of them as evil and spread s**t to make them look bad in the media thus christianity is not a good thing so please try not to say anything further I already got ditched by a guy a few months ago simply for being a Luciferian and not submitting to his religious beliefs. (Their's being Christian or You burn.) another thing is they spread mass histeria via media about other religions claiming this and that religion evil, espeically the occult so they can all bite my a** they're all a bunch of lowly dirt bags.

So that will be all, anyone to jump in and defend christian's and continue the arguement more will simply be blocked I don't have time or patience for bullshit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:30 pm
Ya' know, Fluffers, you ridicule and despise Christians for hating others ignorantly, and yet you're doing the same.
I'm all for "sticking it to the man" and doing to them what they've done to others, but you're being hypocritical.
Just putting that out there.
:/

As for the main discussion at hand, I must side with Erik.
Stand up for yourself.
Don't start a fight, but at least defend yourself in one.
Otherwise, you're an easy target.
D:
We all want you to be safe, but the only person who can be sure of that is yourself.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

YukoraDragonheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:38 pm
And DarkWolfLove puts it very well.

I really wish I could help, really, but like she says. Only you can do it.
v.v

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:44 pm
We all want to help in some way, Yuki.
D":
I just hope he's alright.
With this whole surge of suicides and bullying, I hope a fellow Fur doesn't become one of the new statistics.
D"X

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 pm
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
gojiron
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
Pent and Ten
as long as you don't live in the southern states, you should be fine
Or anywhere with christians.

(They espeically hate homosexuality, and even more so Transgenders. "Like myself.>>")
not all of them "hate" homosexuality/transgenders... my very Christian friends just "disagree" with the "life style choice" ... they drive me crazy but as long as we dont talk about politics, religion, or sexuality, their pretty good folks 3nodding

A guy friend can brag to you about ******** a girl but if you brag about your boyfriend and yourself oh heaven's no! rolleyes stare

same thing with girls they go on about ******** a guy then one of their friends that's lesbian goes to talk about sex with her girlfriend and oh heaven's no it's so horrible and disgusting. rolleyes stare

Plus they cannot accept occult religions they see all of them as evil and spread s**t to make them look bad in the media thus christianity is not a good thing so please try not to say anything further I already got ditched by a guy a few months ago simply for being a Luciferian and not submitting to his religious beliefs. (Their's being Christian or You burn.) another thing is they spread mass histeria via media about other religions claiming this and that religion evil, espeically the occult so they can all bite my a** they're all a bunch of lowly dirt bags.

So that will be all, anyone to jump in and defend christian's and continue the arguement more will simply be blocked I don't have time or patience for bullshit.

You fired me up. So deal with it, giiiirl.

It's not like all christians are out to talk bullshit about the occult.

Don't become what you hate the most (in this case an elitist a*****e who likes to generalize).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:23 pm
DieF1228
The very first time I came out to somebody was to this guy I liked...Who turned out to be straight. After being cussed out and pinned to the wall by my neck, I never really had the courage to talk to him again...Although he does remind me about it from time to time. But the bad thing is, he gets even more violent the more I ignore him! Oh, and that time in the locker room...Again I was pinned, this time he held me down by chest. I kinda got a little...excited, if you know what I mean. The next thing I know I was having my face forced down upon my area, looking like I was doing an auto-fellatio...Guhhh...

Violence is NOT OKAY. Particularly on school grounds. Alert the school officials, especially if it happens again. Do not tell this person that you are doing this. Threatening them with recourse will only make matters worse. The job of the school is to provide a safe environment for learning, and if they fail at this then they can have legal action taken against them for neglect.

Erik may have your confidence and perhaps some of your mental health in mind, but antagonizing this person is not the answer.

If the school officials will do nothing about it, let them know that it is their job to protect you. Failing to do so is a failure on their part as an educational system. If need be, let them know that legal action can be taken.

Really though, try to get school official to take care of it with persuasion, genuine concern for your physical well being, and willingness to work with them.

Also, before I forget, If he's ever threatened your life, you can actually take him to court. Threats to life are not protected as free speech, and he can be charged with:
Assault - Threatening Life.
and/or
Battery - Physically harming you.

However, you need proof of this threat. You need either a witness, a recording, or physical damage to property or your body to act as proof of the charges. (If he hurts you, go to the school nurse or go to the doctor to get checked up!) If he often threatens you, get someone to be with you or vouch for you somehow.

Just be aware that if you instigate it somehow by encouraging the incident, then many charges can be dropped depending upon how involved you are in it. I think battery is usually left in though.

-------------------------------------------------------------

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

I'm a gay Christian who does not believe in any of that sin nonsense others spout.
I accept occult religions of all kinds. I don't care if someone's a Satanist, or Satanist in name (I don't remember the terms, I just know there's a variety that doesn't have a lot to do with Christianity.) I don't care if you're a Muslim, a Buddhist, A Taoist, an Atheist, and Agnostic, Catholic, Protestant, Mormon, Animist, Orthodox, Coptic, Arianist, Sikh, FSMist, whateverist.
I don't see any religion as evil, and even question the existence of the trait of evil within many things. I do, however, recognize there are evil acts which are acts that do harm unto others. The general "do unto others as you would have done unto you" golden rule.

I will not defend Christians as a whole, because I acknowledge the wrongs done. I actually like it when hypocrisy is exposed. I think Christians shouldn't have the kind of power over others that they've enjoyed for thousands of years. I'd rather there be an atheist for president than a Christian.

HOWEVER, I do NOT condone those that push their beliefs or lack-there-of unto others. I don't care if you're an atheist or a christian, a fanatic is a fanatic and such lunacy doesn't deserve any kind of power or to be heard by the ears of the world.

If this is a problem for you, then block me. I accept it, but just know that, as others have said, you're becoming no better than the monsters you've made others out to be.  

Garek Maxwell

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:40 pm
Garek Maxwell
Erik may have your confidence and perhaps some of your mental health in mind, but antagonizing this person is not the answer.

Solving problems with voilence? Awww, no, I didn't mean to communicate this message.

I meant; if physical violence was to be used upon him he should retaliate violently solely to defend himself. You know, something like a swift kick to the crotch or a judo throw that will give him time to run away and tell a school official about the problem at hand.

I understand not everybody is able to defend themselves like that, much less take physical pain, and if this is the case then my advice will be reduced to simply "Stay away from that guy and tell the officer on him".  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:50 pm
[-Erik-]
Solving problems with voilence? Awww, no, I didn't mean to communicate this message.

I meant; if physical violence was to be used upon him he should retaliate violently solely to defend himself. You know, something like a swift kick to the crotch or a judo throw that will give him time to run away and tell a school official about the problem at hand.

I understand not everybody is able to defend themselves like that, much less take physical pain, and if this is the case then my advice will be reduced to simply "Stay away from that guy and tell the officer on him".

Oh, oops! I thought you meant the violent route of revenge or something. sweatdrop

Though defending yourself like that could make things worse. You never know with these types. Most of what I've ever been told is to just get away from them because your health or life isn't worth the risk. I guess if you needed time to escape it could work, but it's just so easy for that to backfire. sad  

Garek Maxwell

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:55 pm
Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]

Oh, oops! I thought you meant the violent route of revenge or something. sweatdrop

Though defending yourself like that could make things worse. You never know with these types. Most of what I've ever been told is to just get away from them because your health or life isn't worth the risk. I guess if you needed time to escape it could work, but it's just so easy for that to backfire. sad

It's cool, it's cool! I understand :]

That is exactly why working out to be in good shape is always a good idea, kids.

You may not be the strongest, but you might be the fastest. WORK OUT PEOPLE, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:06 am
Damn, poor guy, strangely there are a few out of the closets at my school, and nothing bad happen to em.
I'm not even sure they are verbally abused,
people just go out of their way to avoid them...  

Dumnezeirea

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:27 am
DarkWolfLove
Ya' know, Fluffers, you ridicule and despise Christians for hating others ignorantly, and yet you're doing the same.
I'm all for "sticking it to the man" and doing to them what they've done to others, but you're being hypocritical.
Just putting that out there.
:/

As for the main discussion at hand, I must side with Erik.
Stand up for yourself.
Don't start a fight, but at least defend yourself in one.
Otherwise, you're an easy target.
D:
We all want you to be safe, but the only person who can be sure of that is yourself.
Actually I'm not because even if I say nothing christian's say their thing over a million times, "Homosexuality is a seen." or "Your gonna burn." and of course the people I hate the most use this qoute..."Homosexuals should all die, if they come to my town or my neighbor hood I'm gonna kick their sorry f*****t asses."

All of these qoute's are from actual Christians.

I'm not being a hypocrit but apparently it's illegal here to be against christianity or anything ever even if it's bad right? If that's what college teaches you ******** that s**t, I'm starting my own business man.

I'm not getting brainwashed into a pansy who thinks they know everything but knows nothing and since they so love the mexicans would most likely set a psychopathic rapist/serial killer free rather then having him put to death. -.-  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff