Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Ch. 291 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll!
View Results

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:12 am
EndlessDreamer
E-man87
EndlessDreamer
E-man87
EndlessDreamer
The extra information they provided on Kyuubi was great. I pity Naruot tho. He needs anger management else he will kill himself. lol. I wanna see this new Sasuke too it would be interesting if he had Mangekyou Sharingan lol . I have feeling tho that Naruto will grow a fourth tail... I wonder what happens if he summons all nine?

I think that maybe Sasuke could possibly be there already...maybe sitting on the side-lines, waiting for the right moment to strike or something.

And about Naruto, i found the anger management thing funny! I think that if he was to grow all nine tails, then he would instantly die and Kyuubi would be free to rampage once again!

Kyuubi rampage, hmmm, Does Naruto know any of this?

I'm assuming that he doesnt know about what is happening to him with the side-effects with him using the Kyuubi Charka. He knows that Kyuubi can only be of help to him because if Naruto dies, then so does Kyuubi. But i cant help to think that maybe there is something else that we're not knowing....

Like what if Naruto's own life-force is feeding Kyuubi at this very instant. And so if Kyuubi happened to kill Naruto by accident by his charka, maybe Kyuubi wont die along with Naruto; but instead have enough life-force fed to him to live again.

But that's just my theory. 3nodding

That theory makes sense but Kyuubi is alive, he's just not going anywhere rofl Do you think the other Jinchuuriks are nice people or are they all evil?

i think jinchuuriks all started out evil but when sealed in someone the person can change them depending on how strong there hear and soul is  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:31 am
mrsuchihasasuke
EndlessDreamer
E-man87
EndlessDreamer
E-man87
EndlessDreamer
The extra information they provided on Kyuubi was great. I pity Naruot tho. He needs anger management else he will kill himself. lol. I wanna see this new Sasuke too it would be interesting if he had Mangekyou Sharingan lol . I have feeling tho that Naruto will grow a fourth tail... I wonder what happens if he summons all nine?

I think that maybe Sasuke could possibly be there already...maybe sitting on the side-lines, waiting for the right moment to strike or something.

And about Naruto, i found the anger management thing funny! I think that if he was to grow all nine tails, then he would instantly die and Kyuubi would be free to rampage once again!

I'm assuming that he doesnt know about what is happening to him with the side-effects with him using the Kyuubi Charka. He knows that Kyuubi can only be of help to him because if Naruto dies, then so does Kyuubi. But i cant help to think that maybe there is something else that we're not knowing....

Like what if Naruto's own life-force is feeding Kyuubi at this very instant. And so if Kyuubi happened to kill Naruto by accident by his charka, maybe Kyuubi wont die along with Naruto; but instead have enough life-force fed to him to live again.

That theory makes sense but Kyuubi is alive, he's just not going anywhere rofl Do you think the other Jinchuuriks are nice people or are they all evil?

i think jinchuuriks all started out evil but when sealed in someone the person can change them depending on how strong there hear and soul is

I think that too about the Jinchuuriks 3nodding . They start out evil, still evil even in a person, but depending on the atmosphere that the person is around will determine what type of person will the Jinchuurik/person be.

So taking from Naruto's perspective in the series, even though in the beginning he is scolded on by many and doesnt know why, he still pushes for the dream to become acknowledged someday by everyone. And when later when he finds out that he is acknowledged by Iruka and befriends others in his generation, that dream becomes stronger. I think these factors lead Kyuubi to be not so evil, even though he still despises Yondaime for sealing him.  

Imanyueru

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:10 pm
E-man87
mrsuchihasasuke
EndlessDreamer
E-man87
EndlessDreamer

I think that too about the Jinchuuriks 3nodding . They start out evil, still evil even in a person, but depending on the atmosphere that the person is around will determine what type of person will the Jinchuurik/person be.

So taking from Naruto's perspective in the series, even though in the beginning he is scolded on by many and doesnt know why, he still pushes for the dream to become acknowledged someday by everyone. And when later when he finds out that he is acknowledged by Iruka and befriends others in his generation, that dream becomes stronger. I think these factors lead Kyuubi to be not so evil, even though he still despises Yondaime for sealing him.
i wonder is yondaime is really naruto's father they really look so much the same it must be true!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:49 pm
....i think it's true 3nodding .....but now i want to know....whos his mother eek ?  

Historical

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:35 am
Junzaki
....i think it's true 3nodding .....but now i want to know....whos his mother eek ?
gaara's grandmother... nah jokes! i have no idea i guess she must of died in childbirth or died soon after naruto's death or maybe still lurking somewhere lolz.... itz werid that naruto has never asked about his parents ..... people like kakashi, the 5th ect must noe something.............  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:06 pm
mrsuchihasasuke
Junzaki
gaara's grandmother... nah jokes! i have no idea i guess she must of died in childbirth or died soon after naruto's death or maybe still lurking somewhere lolz.... itz werid that naruto has never asked about his parents ..... people like kakashi, the 5th ect must noe something.............
yea probly 3nodding  

Historical

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:44 pm
Junzaki
mrsuchihasasuke
Junzaki
yea probly 3nodding
^^ i can't wait for 292!! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:02 pm
NarutoFan.com has translated downloads up to chapter 293.

It's a great site. Check it out, if you haven't already.  

hinodegiri

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games