Submit

NightmareTS

Familiar Gaian

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:17 pm
I remember, one time I had a dream that I was just in some room. I couldn't see anything,it was pitch-black. Eventually, I saw a little red light in what I guess was the corner of the room. I walked towards it, and I kept hearing myself laughing, although I remember not making a single sound in the dream. The light seemed to get farther and farther the more I tried to get to it. At the very end of the dream I remember hearing a VERY sharp pain in my chest. One thing that really startled me was that I actually did wake up with a scratch/scar on my chest. From what I recall,I do not believe this dream was brought on by anything such as a horror movie/game.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:46 pm
TheRealTailsDoll1
I remember, one time I had a dream that I was just in some room. I couldn't see anything,it was pitch-black. Eventually, I saw a little red light in what I guess was the corner of the room. I walked towards it, and I kept hearing myself laughing, although I remember not making a single sound in the dream. The light seemed to get farther and farther the more I tried to get to it. At the very end of the dream I remember hearing a VERY sharp pain in my chest. One thing that really startled me was that I actually did wake up with a scratch/scar on my chest. From what I recall,I do not believe this dream was brought on by anything such as a horror movie/game.

I agree. I've had many creepy dreams too.  

ScintillantSin

Dapper Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Bad Bigby

Wheezing Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 am
omfg i had this creepy dream. So in the beginning I was with my mom and I looked at my arms and there were cuts all over them and I was 'possessed'. Well we couldn't do anything and my mom said "The only way to get rid of the demon is to encounter it" and I started crying.

And she told me you know he's coming when you hear evil laughter, see faces, and then he makes contact with you.

So then I was sleeping and I heard laughter and I got stiff, I saw clown faces or something, and then I felt a hand pushing me to the bars of my bed. And right when I hit my bed bars I woke up.

I guess my head slipped off my pillow causing that feeling.

Well right when I woke up my mom woke me up. I was speechless and pale.

OMFG WORST NIGHT EVER.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:08 pm
This is pretty much how my nightmares work.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GIFSoup  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pasta Bowl

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers