Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
[[ The Academy ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10g For Entrance Free!!
  Thank You
View Results

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:52 pm
[-Karyn-]
greenyoshieggz
does joining the class raise your ninja rank?
yes it raise you rank till you can enter the chuuin exam like naruto the teacher decide if your rank gets higher.

ninja *thinks ok... now hopefully I'll finally get ranked higher than genine* *sends pm*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:55 pm
*Is ready and anxious to get started* ok... huh... where's the teacher?  

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Maverick Strife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:49 pm
Shaki looked relieved. "thanks i thought i entered the wrong class again sweatdrop ." Shaki then took a seat in the back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:17 pm
Yes it is confusing i am suppose to run missions with my team right now anyways i will start the class..." " does anyone here know from the past to transform into an identical person?" KeKe looked around the room searching for a raised hand.  

L o s t - P u p

L o s t - P u p

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenji turned and look at the student. " i am right here".  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:47 pm
[-Karyn-]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenji turned and look at the student. " i am right here".

huh ninja *whoa eek he just appeared out of nowhere... I didn't even sense him* *stands in attention* sir, im ready to begin your class  

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Maverick Strife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:53 pm
Shaki looked around too to find out that the teacher was looking straight at him. He then slowly raised his hand. "Ummm i think i remember a few things..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:32 pm
"Good." would you like to present to the class?" KeKe said more like telling then asking.  

L o s t - P u p

L o s t - P u p

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yes, can you take a seat in the front row please?" Tenji then turned to fast the black board and started writting.
Quote:
Rules Of Ninja.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:09 pm
"Hello my name is Lia" I said as I walked into the room.  

DemonOfTheDarkShadows

Maverick Strife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:19 pm
"Ummm" Said Shaki. "Who or what do you want me to transform into???"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:26 pm
[-Karyn-]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yes, can you take a seat in the front row please?" Tenji then turned to fast the black board and started writting.
Quote:
Rules Of Ninja.

yes sir! ninja *takes a seat and watches him write on the board*  

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

L o s t - P u p

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:54 am
KeKe smiling looked at him. "Come in Shinti" He may look detailed but i am sure you can transform into him! Oh and he is a cat person." as long as he knows he isnt a crimanal i am sure he wont be shy. Karyn thought.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Hello i am Shinti. I was told there was mone-

SHINTI!!! WELCOME Karyn shouted cutting him off. My class will transform into you. if only Naruto ordered somone else to be the structure!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Now will you tell me what is the first rule of the ninja? If you dont know raise you hand.

The Board Wrote:
Quote:
Rules of ninja.
1.)

L o s t - P u p

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:44 pm
[-Karyn-]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Now will you tell me what is the first rule of the ninja? If you dont know raise you hand.

The Board Wrote:
Quote:
Rules of ninja.
1.)

neutral *hmm... let's see. I haven't a clue. oh great im looking stupid on my first day* *raises his hand slowly*  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games