Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
about DM.v3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

venus_starshine

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:12 pm
I love it! Great job guys!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:44 pm
I love it too. pleeeease add more to it. heart  

EmilyEverlasting

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sweet Maile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:42 am
Nikko of the Pink Rose v2
* u* i just started booty grabbing in the 3.1 it is soooo much easier!! i love how you just click on the glowing word and it is a direct link to the tank. and i love the addition of the glowing threads. Makes me able to thank a person a lot easier <3

*booty grabs some more* Thank you~

What glowing word? Nothing glows on my screen. It only shows the list of usernames and the links to the tanks. I have to click each one to find a tank that glows.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:24 am
Sweet Maile
* u* i just started booty grabbing in the 3.1 it is soooo much easier!! i love how you just click on the glowing word and it is a direct link to the tank. and i love the addition of the glowing threads. Makes me able to thank a person a lot easier <3

What glowing word? Nothing glows on my screen. It only shows the list of usernames and the links to the tanks. I have to click each one to find a tank that glows.
Make sure ALL images are turned on in your account preferrences.Not just whitelisted images  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 pm
Right next to the username you see the words glowing in green text click on that and it will take you directly to the tank and then wait for the fish to load and they should start to glow and it's so much quicker and easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:19 pm
Sweet Maile

glowing word as in when it says the words 'Glowing' or when it is about to glow or not glowing.
when the tank is ready to be grabbed o3o

TeriTeaRose

Sweet Maile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:39 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Sweet Maile

Make sure ALL images are turned on in your account preferrences.Not just whitelisted images

Thank you for your help. Did what you instructed and now it works! I've been a DM fan since December and this is like having the old DM back. Thanks go out to you and your staff for all you have done to please us players. I love you all! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm
Im loving 3.1~ Very nicely done ^ 3^

Except sometimes when i click on a glowing tank the tank never shows up, or it doesn't glow. I look at the people count, say it was 10. I'll go back in a few minutes and it's increased to 15, but it STILL won't glow. No error message nothing Dx

Also, once I've seen a tank be "Glowing in 40 seconds" for half an hour!!

It isn't nice when it tricks you... ; -;
Nothing you can do about it, but its irritating meee Dx

( note: with this up and running, I WILL get that Monochrome in 10 days for someones birthday x3 )

Vilogue

Sweet Maile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:38 pm
Thank you azndreams and Nikko of the Pink for your replies. Es-One helped me solve the problem. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 am
Your welcome Sweet Maile.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Kesc

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 am
The day that DMv3.1 came out was the happiest day of my life.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:27 am
I'm kinda new to this ,but i tried dm v3.1 and i'm at 1.5 mill atm. Yeah, i did nerd it all day, just because it's fun and i earn gold from it ;D So in a few days, i will be having the items from my wishlist. TY DM for making many gaians happy heart  

l SuperGirl l

Michi-desu1

Friendly Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:20 pm
4laugh  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items