Welcome to Gaia! ::

Global Champions

Back to Guilds

A streetfighter/tekkan inspired guild. Where anything thing can happen. 

Tags: Street Fighter, Goodtimes, Roleplay, Tekkan, Global Fights 

Reply The Journey [Rp Open]
The Journey of a Champion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mandarin Drake

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:00 pm
"Sounds like a party!" a voice comes from the doorway, a man ducks under the door standing upright once through. "I think I will be joining as well" The immence man sais crossing his arms and grinning, haveing grown curious of why others where heading towards the direction they where.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:05 pm
Keyris sighed at the sight of the young man actions. His actions and aura seemed familar somehow. As if she seen him before. Keyris knew this was a bad time but she couldn't let those three get in harms way. They havent said anything that would jeopardise the tournament, but about the false accusation from her client. She never did meet her client.
With a quick reaction Keyris stood out the way and waved nervously trying to calm everyone down or atleast prevent another showdown.
Moments later two glass windows were burst out and men in black in suits came in securiing the crowd that started to panic.
This mustve been some sort of set up because before the white suited guy left as soon as he got thrown by Eric.
Upstairs the men in black started to brawl one of the strongest people. keyris heard the noise and shot upstairs to see fights. And sadly Keyris' mission had to stop.
"Wheres the boy..." one of the men in black called out knocking out one of the fighters. A young man in a casual wear got up and counter back having no idea what they was talking about.
"The guy in white!" Keyris ran out back where she saw the man walking away and smiling.
"Hey you!....grrr!" Keyris could assume that guy was in coops with the men in black. She could guess this guy was on ice with someone. Stuff like this wouldnt happen if there was a law, maybe there was, but its not working.

Out by the post the menin white recall the men in black secretly not seen by anyone. He wonders why would someone barge right in someones business and he couldnt afford to fail this time...it was a close shave.
As they were ordered the men in black used the headlights of their SUVs to escape blinding the public. ALl was left was the screeching of the tires agains the tires. Everyone was quiet for a moment wondering what happen, but the music kept going. It was jazzy music this time to calm its people.  

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:20 pm
Eric Looked around and then just eyed the guy in white leaving the scene.Eric Then just turned around put his tux jacket back on and then Pulled out a White cell phone.Eric dialed 7 numbers on the phone and a girl picked up and from out of know where eric said threw the phone " This place is of no use to me BLow it sky high " Eric hung up The Phone and teleported away somewhere unknown.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:29 pm
As Soul went back upstairs, he felt a strong electrical presence from above. The electric shock he recieved years ago gave him an ability to sense the electricity in the air. there seemed to be an unusual disturbance. Soul ran up to the microhphone. "Everyone! I believe we should evacuate immediately! I feel something unusual coming near!"
Everyone looked at Soul like he lost his mind or something.
"Ok! Fine! Go ahead and don't listen! I'm out of here! It's your loss!"
Soul left and as he left, he saw the dark skinned lady.
As he passed her, he whispered in her ear, "If I were you, I'd consider leaving right now. There seems to be a plane or something nearby. I believe someone may bomb the place. Just letting you know though. You don't have to believe in me if you don't want to."
Soul walked out without looking back.  

Mintyfreshyo

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:24 pm
Keyris saw the stranger person talking to her about a Bomb and the got the idea.
She ran back to the club and shouted out "Theres all you can eat down the block. I here its famous!" Keyris hopped that lour some people out of the place. Keyris then got a message.
It was from her client "Go after that fighter..." Keyris nodded in confusion and suspected that the fighter he was refering to was probably the white suit man. Keyris called in her motorcycle and drove away.

Moments later there was a man standing in the middle of the road. He look as if he wasnt going to move.
Keyris slowed down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:38 pm
The man who was standing in the middle of the road wouldn't move. He heard the motorcycle reving down abit, slowing in speed as he turned, seeing it coming at him. He didn't make any haste to move, nor did it seem like he cared. As she got closer to him, he put his hand out towards her, then when she got in front of him, the bike stopped cold against his hand, her flying off the bike as the cycle combusted into flames. He turned around, looking at her as the fire of the wrecked motorcycle made his backdrop look action-like, but his face made it more of a terror. He was in a darkish colored jacket, and some odd-looking forearm armor. It gleamed in the light of the streetlights and the fire. He had sunglasses on, but used them to mask his eyes, for they had a very slight glow to them. He looked at her with no emotion in his gaze, wondering who the hell ran into him. He took a few steps towards her, and lifted her up by the scruff of her top, her about 7 inches off the ground, his facial features almost completely hidden from the blinding fire behind him. In a very low voice he asked, "Did you not see me standing here? I don't think I like that very much...Maybe I should just kill you right now...? Or shall I let you go with a warning..." He continued to hold her up in the air, waiting for a response.  

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:48 pm
Keyris couldn't believe what just happen. She was able to recover but was cauight off guard to what was happening. The guy standing in the middle had immense strenght and wonder where it all came from. if only she had her sword she could become free from his grasp.
"Let go of me..I didn't see you until I looked!" she strugged trying to get out of his grasp. "I wasn't going to anyway...I was about to swerve....calm down!!" Keyris could only hope he put her down.
"I'll take a warning if thats still available!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:58 pm
He dark figure looked at her for a few moments, taking in her looks. He then slowly put her down on her feet. Just when she felt secure on the ground, she felt an unbelievably sharp pain in her gut, and it was his index finger. This had completely paralized her body, even if was only temporary and only lasted a few minutes. He then spun around, lifting his left foot upwards as his left heel connected to her head as she was falling to the ground, it making her go crashing through a tree and into a few parked cars. He then lowered his leg, seeing her laying in the rubble. He then put his hands in his pocket and walked over to her, leaning down and said, "That was your only warning.. Be careful next time or it will be your life I take next, not your ride..." He then stood upright, and began to walk causally into a Dark alley, as her consciousness began to waver, he was lost from sight in the alley.  

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:04 pm
Keyris did not shared a tear instead she fainted for awhile and the woken wondering what happened. Keyris then get a sharp idea what happened and called whoeevr the monster was a "Jerk" Keyris got up and shook the rubble off her.
"Man what a jerk..that is now how to treat a lady...I wonder who the heck he was!" keyris felt very upset about it. How could someone throw her of with just a finger. Maybe this is what that rumor was about. So it had to be true.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 pm
The mysterious man Kept wandering around the city. He didn't know what to do because no one was remotely strong enough to compare to his powers. He randomly saw a flyer whirling around in the air, and caught it. He read it over, and then just tossed it. He then Spiked his aura, seeing if it would attract anyone to him, because he was too bored and needed some entertainment. This aura was felt by anyone who was strong within 5 miles of the said spike in power. It may have been brief, but it did attract some lowlife muggers who were strong but still feeble compared to him. All 5 of them jumped him, and he blasted them away, killing them instantly as the buildings around him shattered and crumbled against his powerful aura. He then sighed, and continued to wait, seeing if anyone would show.  

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

Mintyfreshyo

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:34 am
As Soul walked away from the builing, he saw the dark skinned lady pass him and hopped on a bike. For some reason, she had crashed or something and the bike had blown up. Soul ran a little closer to check for her safety. It appeared as if she was safe until a strange looking man grabbed her and kicked her through cars and concrete. Soul waited until the man left before he got close to the dark skinned lady. After the strange man left, he ran to the dark skinned lady who seemed to be unconcious. Yelling to her a few times, she didnt wake up. Soul decided to at least clear up some rubble and bandage a few wounds for her. She seemed to have a few bloody scratches but the bandages helped to stop bleeding. As Soul was about to leave, he saw a card on the ground. It was the lady's driver's liscense. Soul picked it up immediately.
"So Keyris is the name... Sorry, but I'll return this when we meet again. Knowing we may have to at the tournament anyway..."
Soul left back to the city and had felt a sudden discharge of massive aura around the area. It felt the same as when Keyris had been sent flying by the strange man. Soul decided to stay away from it until he was more highly skilled in fighting. Soul went back home and researched some more on the tournament.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:11 pm
The mysterious man gave up on waiting for anyone to show, so he just shrugged, put his hands into his jacket pockets, and casually walked off, his body being shrouded in a dark-ish colored fog, and him fading from sight within it. After the fog dissepated, he was gone, but the eerie chill of his presence still lingered in the vacinity.  

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:09 pm
Keyris looked around for any clues she may find. She felt the presence of that man soon vaniashed. keyris wanted to atleast see him one more time just to see whoa nd what he looked like. It was nightime when that happened. Keyris wonder why he was so rude like that.
Later Keyris checked her pockets for her license and later could find it. "Where...waaaa...where is it?" Keyris tears covered her eyes and cheeks. She had a bad morning. There is more days up ahead and without identification Keyris couldn't enter the tournament. Keyris was really looking forward to it, but after whats happened her esteem went downa tad and along with her pride of being a lethal fighter- well not without her family's sword. That same sword could of protected her from that man's grasp. Keyris stop dawning on it and went to look for it while training along the way. maybe running around would help she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:06 pm
After deep researching of the tournament, Soul trained harder in his physical skills and his mental skills until he surpassed his own limits. Now Soul could feel aura run through his body like he was a new man. The aura was so strong that he could see it around his hands. Soul's aura was lightning aura. An elemental power like this could serve well in the upcoming tournament. Soul prepared well for the tournament and felt ready. Just to make sure, Soul went out a few days before the tournament and searched for a few of the fighters entering the competition. All of them beaten with ease. It seemed as if some of the fighters had no aura at all or even knew what it was. Soul was doing the job of warning them before they were killed in combat by extreme fighters with intense aura.

"DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT"

Soul arrived at the entrance of the tournament. There seemed to be a lot of fighters without a sense of aura, few with little aura, and plenty of fighters with a large amount of aura equal to Soul's. Including the man who had knocked out Keyris. Soul had almost forgotten about Keyris. Soul looked into his wallet.
"Still there..."
Soul looked around for Keyris and found her. Soul gave her a slight tap on the shoulder.
"This is your liscence, I believe."
Soul handed it to Keyris.
"I found it while you were knocked unconcious. I didn't want to bother you because I knew you would wake soon. Anyway, nice to meet you Keyris. And what a sword you got there. I sense a strong aurasmatic pressure from it."
Soul then heard an announcement for the fight over the speakers.
"The tournament will be starting now! Please get inside and get to the front desk for your fight schedule!"
Soul looked at Keyris.
"Looks like this is our cue..."
Soul walked inside the building and up to the front desk to get his paper. The sheet had an anonymous fighter's name on it. Soul started warming up. For he was the second to fight in the whole tournament.

(Sorry everyone for the extremely long post! ^^;; I just had to mold a story together for now since I don't know where this is going exactly. Keyara will take the lead from here. 8P)  

Mintyfreshyo

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 pm
The man walked in after a few of the other contestants. He walked up to the desk, grabbing his fighting schedule, and eyes it over. "Oh joy...I'm in the first round of this weak-fest..." he muttered under his breath. He put the piece of paper in his pants pocket and sighed, then walked out into the waiting room for the other contestants to show up, as well as the first match to be called. He stood leaning against a wall near the stage entrance, eyeing the people who have participated in the tournament. He could sense that out of all of them, not many were that strong. He just kept to himself, a very very faint smirk of evil can be slightly noticed on his facial expression.  
The Journey [Rp Open]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff