Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
What's your Favourite Video Game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nsearchof

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:47 pm
Queen_Zimika
Hmmm I'm not really sure...I haven't played in so long. I was pretty young still when it came out and back then I sucked at most games. I think there was just to much going on for me. Now though I a pretty great at games...just not shooters...at least not yet.
Me too. I'm very bad a shooters. I like rpgs the best but I haven't played one is so long. I guess I don't really have time for video games anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 pm
nsearchof
Queen_Zimika
Hmmm I'm not really sure...I haven't played in so long. I was pretty young still when it came out and back then I sucked at most games. I think there was just to much going on for me. Now though I a pretty great at games...just not shooters...at least not yet.
Me too. I'm very bad a shooters. I like rpgs the best but I haven't played one is so long. I guess I don't really have time for video games anymore.
i like shooters but im not very good at them  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:01 pm
First person shooters are the devil. I have been getting better..ish at them though. I have had the problem of not having time also. But now all I want to do is loaf around and forget about school.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:20 pm
i dunno, when i want to forget about school i play whatever video game i first touch  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

nsearchof

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 pm
nujumkh
nsearchof
Queen_Zimika
i like shooters but im not very good at them
Well as long as you have fun. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:46 am
nujumkh
i dunno, when i want to forget about school i play whatever video game i first touch
I do that to but I need to get my shiz together and pull my head out of an unpleasant place or I'm going to be in a terrible predicament.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

xblue-catx

Lonely Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:01 pm
Assassins Creed 2 ^--^''

Oh Oh! and of course Portal (haven't played the second one yet, I wonder if its good >__<'' )

Ahhh and the fable series X3
I really want fable 3, but I has no moooney D:

Oh and most of the Mario games
3nodding

Ahhhhhs and Sims 3 (I want late night SO BAD!!!)

I haven't played any of the kingdom hearts games, or FF games, although I want to so much, It's just that all those games are on the PS and my family never really got into the Sony game consoles, which sucks cause most of the anime type games are on them ~___~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:28 pm
That is true. Thats why I got a PS2 to begin with...if it wasn't for the King idk if I would have ever gotten into the xbox.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

miz_bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:43 pm
I heart LittleBigPlanet, Animal Crossing and WOW. Want to try LOTRO in the near future.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:33 pm
So I have really gotten into boarderlands for the xbox....its my new addiction!!!!!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

X02WyvernLord

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 pm
I wish they're combine First Person Shooters with the X-box Kinect. Black Ops and Reach would be so epic. Imagine aiming with hands instead of your thumbs. Point and shoot is much easier than roll and pitch. So glorious crying

Think of how many gamers could get in shape, it would be a good step towards America being fit again. mrgreen

Oh yeah, I like playing Reach, Black Ops, Civilizations 3/4, and Command and Conquer (Corta 007 Mod).  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 pm
It would be pretty cool but if you had to run and stuff it would be hard to do....I kinda want to get kinect but its to expensive!

I suck at halo so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

X02WyvernLord

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:23 am
Most people people have issues with aiming, using 2 thumbs to point. confused

Others just have horrible tactics and don't really learn from there mistakes. rolleyes

And a rare few are pacifists who don't like shooting anything... so they shoot into the sky. lol

Then there are the rare few who don't care and just play regardless xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 am
I just blow myself up all the time sweatdrop

I might try it again though cause I have gotten pretty good at borderlands lately though! I just play so many rpgs that its hard to adjust to first person!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

HeartSpade

6,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 pm
Too hard to just choose one, so I will name a few: Any GTA, God of War, Super Smash Bros., Sonic, Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon, No More Heroes 1 & 2, Left 4 Dead, Timesplitters, Resident Evil (all), True Crime, Madworld.....the list goes on and on and on........ twisted  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff