PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:58 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Rachel The Squidray
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Rachel The Squidray
Check out my sig mrgreen
And this
Yes, yes, I've seen it...

All the excitement I had in the original post of this thread...gone, because some genius thought it would be "way past cool" if they made Sonic more realistic looking.

Still, the voice of Jaleel White may or may not make up for that.

I'm actually all for the CGI Sonic design. It's an interesting blend of some of his features from the games and the shows placed in a more "realistic" environment. Yes, it will be different. But I don't think that's a bad thing.
...yet.
I suppose we will see when we see.

I know a bit of change is just fine, but there's a place where you have to draw the line

That does look pretty... weird. I think the point was to make a design where he could seemingly exist in a world similar to the real world... But who knows what the finished product will look like (and not just his design but the entire movie). Hopefully Jaleel White and a plot that won't put the movie to shame will be good enough. Let's have some faith in Eddie Lebron not to mess it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:08 pm
Rachel The Squidray
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Rachel The Squidray
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Rachel The Squidray
Check out my sig mrgreen
And this

All the excitement I had in the original post of this thread...gone, because some genius thought it would be "way past cool" if they made Sonic more realistic looking.

I'm actually all for the CGI Sonic design. It's an interesting blend of some of his features from the games and the shows placed in a more "realistic" environment. Yes, it will be different. But I don't think that's a bad thing.
...yet.

I know a bit of change is just fine, but there's a place where you have to draw the line

That does look pretty... weird. I think the point was to make a design where he could seemingly exist in a world similar to the real world... But who knows what the finished product will look like (and not just his design but the entire movie). Hopefully Jaleel White and a plot that won't put the movie to shame will be good enough. Let's have some faith in Eddie Lebron not to mess it up.

As I've said, I loved the MegaMan movie, and I have no doubt that this will be good...but that stupid model is going to ruin my mood.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Rachel The Squidray
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Rachel The Squidray
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Rachel The Squidray
Check out my sig mrgreen
And this

...yet.

As I've said, I loved the MegaMan movie, and I have no doubt that this will be good...but that stupid model is going to ruin my mood.

At least he won't look like this
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 pm
Rachel The Squidray
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Rachel The Squidray
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Rachel The Squidray

...yet.

At least he won't look like this
User Image
Saying it could be worse doesn't mean it's good  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

The Super Sonic Forum Quorum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items