Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
This Halloween Event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:06 pm
Love the cape. Maybe cause I usually expect a less than exciting item. The main thing I love about the event is the inclusion of Dinky. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:17 pm
btw, does anyone know what is inside the cursed pumpkin??  

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100

RaWr_Corey

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:28 pm
I beat all of them and the boss and didn't die.
i feel accomplished ^ ^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:01 pm
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
I have to say I LOVE the item. But the event is kinda iffy.. I just beat all the ghosties and now I have nothing to do :/

@Blood Pop
My ghosts had a health bar >.<
Direct Tank Link ~ Glow Thread

I'm sorry, I meant energy bars! gonk

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:42 pm
Blood Pop
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
I have to say I LOVE the item. But the event is kinda iffy.. I just beat all the ghosties and now I have nothing to do :/

@Blood Pop
My ghosts had a health bar >.<
Direct Tank Link ~ Glow Thread

I'm sorry, I meant energy bars! gonk

Hahaha ooohhhh lol I know.. I was wondering about that.. But I wonder if its normal. Like in other games?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 pm
Gah, the zOMG! event is terrible too! I spent 2 hours fighting Jack, only to NOT get any items/recipes or loot. Only gold.

What Imeant by "one day event" is that I completed it in one day. Now, I just have to go on it once in a while to fight the new bosses. You cannot refight old ghosts, so I am done with it... Until the next boss.

LAME

HOW does one get the Cursed Pumpkin? Where does it come from?  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Kanokos Nightmares

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:39 am
I beat all the ghosts.. only died once. Including the boss c: Im anxious to fight the next boss, who knows.. it may get some more pizzazz.. in any case, the 20k was nice for beating all the ghosts. ENough to get any new member on their feet for sure! :]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:46 am
_xX Es-One Xx_
Gah, the zOMG! event is terrible too! I spent 2 hours fighting Jack, only to NOT get any items/recipes or loot. Only gold.

What Imeant by "one day event" is that I completed it in one day. Now, I just have to go on it once in a while to fight the new bosses. You cannot refight old ghosts, so I am done with it... Until the next boss.

LAME

I'm not sure how I got it sweatdrop Or where it came from sweatdrop I just found it in my inventory...  

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:12 am
The cape is cool.

And the ghosties are too easy to beat =/
I did them all in first try, and now I got nuthin'.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:12 am
_xX Es-One Xx_

LAME

I don't much like zOMG to begin with, I was already predisposed to not liking it from having to go there, and when I got there I couldn't fight Jack... not sure why.

D:  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Virgo Whiskers

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:19 am
_xX Es-One Xx_

LAME

I believe it's a drop from Jack in zOMG, like the golden Easter eggs. No one will know what's inside until after the event (assuming they do it the same way as the eggs).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:15 pm
I finished the Ghosts so far, then i killed jack in zomg to get the badge for it and then i kill 5,000 pumpkin fluffs to get the badge. @ u@ none stop killing~ twaz what i did
and i got all the trick or treat shopping done. <3 me go relax now

TeriTeaRose

TeriTeaRose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:16 pm
Miakayuuki78
_xX Es-One Xx_

LAME

I believe it's a drop from Jack in zOMG, like the golden Easter eggs. No one will know what's inside until after the event (assuming they do it the same way as the eggs).

i have a cursed pumpkin, it says i can open it but i don't want too D:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:18 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_

LAME

* u* did you do the pumpkin fluff badges?  

TeriTeaRose

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:36 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_

LAME

by killing jack but you can't do it alone. you'd die.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff