Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Sikukuu I/T - WE ARE OFFICIAL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:04 am
Iiiii really like this idea. I have someone to toss in here, just need to figure out what to do with him. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:33 am
Oooh, what an awesome idea! Hm, March has St Patrick's day in it, what about a Festival of Luck?

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:53 am
Oooh, LUCK! I like it! ::will definitely be discussing these ideas with Roxy::

I'm thrilled that y'all are interested! We are still thrashing out details and nosing about for who will be what, heh. Stick with us and keep those ideas rolling!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:03 am
This sounds really cool. >> *picks through SoA*  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:18 am
I know it's been done a billion times, but what about basing the 'clans' on colors?

Winter = whites, blues, grays, blacks, etc.
Autumn = golds, browns, deep reds, dark oranges,
murky greens, etc.
Spring = purples, greens, pinks, yellows (and pastels)
Summer = bright eyerape colors; neons, bright blues, teals, reds, orange, yellow, pinks, etc.

There are a few prides that have to do with colors of coats, so I don't know if that's something you're interested in doing but I just thought I'd throw that out there. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:41 am

For a cert background...would something that incorporates, like, all four seasons into a 'landscape' work do you think? Like...bright flowers fading into green summer grass fading into falling leaves fading into a dusting snow with a bare tree?

I wouldn't mind trying my hand at one if you'd like, I'd like to practice my backgrounds more and if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself I could toss an idea or two around for ya?

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:41 am
I appreciate the idea, but this is indeed something we considered. The concept of the pride is that everyone gets to do what suits them best, matches their personality, rather than their coat color. A white cheetah might prefer the heat of summer, for example, or a rust colored rabbit may have the talkative and bouncy nature of the Demani. We'd rather personalities and personal preference determine clan than something they have no control over.

There is sort of a secondary thing here too... SIkukuu is also open to all, with the idea that what you are doesn't matter, but who you choose to be. Being slotted in a clan by coat color would negate this part of the idea. ::smiles::

Stil, I love it that you suggested it! I really am looking to get involvement with those who are members or interested to be members. I fully intend on each individual character having the ability to help celebrate in their own fashion... new ideas are something the pride will thrive on, both OOC and IC.

::pauses and thinks that needs to be added to the information somewhere!::

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:44 am
LOL, y'all are throwin ideas faster than I can respond! ::thrilled!::

Zephira, we haven't even BEGUN to discuss ideas or options for background images. If you'd like to mess with ideas and see how they work visually, by all means do so! I can't make any promises at ALL right now though as to whether we'd use them. It might help us get a better idea of what we do and don't like, though? So give it a stab if you like!

Talencia

Blessed Friend

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:47 am

Lol, that's what happens when you propose a party apparently. And sure, I'll doodle around when I get the chance. Since the pride seems to place importance on seasons it seemed like an interesting place to start. To be honest, the first idea that came to mind involved brightly colored streamers, but I don't think that's SoA-appropriate. Oh well XD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:51 am
That does give me an idea for a symbol, though! A tree... half skeletal branches, half full growth. ::mulls:: We shall definitely have to see what Roxy thinks.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:02 am

Ooooh, that sounds cool!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 am
Zu is who I was thinking of tossing in here. He'd probably be a winter boy, methinks. ;3

Actually, Zusa and her daughter Ubati (owned by CJ). biggrin biggrin  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:20 am
I like this pride <3! Gunna throw someone at this ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:32 am
hehe you should name children 'teenyboppers'  

Syrius Lionwing

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:58 pm
Wow so many awesome ideas already!

I love a lot of these!
Festival of Luck! Thats brilliant for March!

We weren't sure how to convey Christmas into an SoA appropriate holiday.
I was toying with some sort of celebration of the gods...

Anyway Zephira that sounds awesome for a cert something that includes all the seasons.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff