Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
THE SHOW IS PROGGRESSING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think toonami is gonna stop showing it right in the middle?
  hell no
  yea probably
  who cares i watch the undubbed version
View Results

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:42 pm
^ That depends. I personally wouldn't care since I've been watching the subs for ages & I don't even really like the dub that much. But for people who are only fans since the dub, I guess it would be pretty sad for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:58 am
no much has happened yet so i would be kinda bummed but if i saw the chuunin exams when they travel through the forest and the prelims and crap, MAN i would have to kill someone for cutting it  

Historical

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:22 pm
I think they'll only cancel it if they think it's too many episodes. But then again, I know there must be another stupid DUB that had a ton of episodes and they still aired it. Until then, we'll just have to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:43 am
They shouldn't cut it off, they said that they were going to bring it back after this damn "Month of Miazaki" crap. Besides, if they don't bring it back you can see every episode by becoming a member of youtube.com. Either way, the show is awesome, and they shouldn't cancel it.  

AzraelNoctis

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:53 am
Sunas
I'd be a bit annoyed but also slightly relived if it got canceled. Then they couldn't make anyone else sound lame.
Wrong. You're obviously a sub watcher, so you think every voice sounds lame. It's simply not true. Sure, some voices don't compare to the originals (Gaara, Rock Lee, etc.) but seriously, what can Americans do? Study Japanese for years and suddenly develop a Japanese accent? You expect way too much from this show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:23 pm
neutral  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:41 pm
something wrogn churrlo? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:24 am
That dude is scary xp  

churrlo

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:29 am
what dude? ( By the way, I REALLY hope they cancel bobobobobobobo or whatever it is. Man that show sucks xp )  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:00 pm
Crimthunder

And I TOTALLY agree, Bobobo-Bobobobo or w/e the hell it's called is freaking RETARDED.  

churrlo

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:16 pm
Ah.

That show has NO POINT! At first I thought " Hell, this might be funny." but as soon as they start fighting over ice cream Oh dear NarutoI had to turn it off! xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:31 pm
xd I didn't watch it after the first episode blaugh  

churrlo

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:02 pm
YOU are a smart person  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:29 pm
churrlo
Crimthunder

And I TOTALLY agree, Bobobo-Bobobobo or w/e the hell it's called is freaking RETARDED.

I don't get a single thing in the show.  

What the Pho

Historical

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:35 pm
the show has no point whatsoever. WHO THE HELL FIGHTS WITH NOSEHAIRS??!! :SCREAM:  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games