Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Kinky Mistresses Looking for Slaves --Custom Mistresses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:37 pm
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

Could you create a Mistress around this Slave profile? I would love to RP with you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Alex

Race: Wolf

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Personality: Alex is loyal to his Mistress and will follow any order that is given. He will throw his own life away just to save his Mistress;if need be. He is extremely kinky and has a couple of fetishes.(Feet, Leg, and outfit's).

Bio: Does not remember his childhood that much but he does remember he was walking through a forest and slavers caught him. Putting him in the slave trade he was only 13 when that happened.

Powers/Special Abilites: None.

What Type of Master do you wish you had?: A Very kinky Mistress. And for someone to love.

What Type of Slave are you?: Pleasure and lap dog.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:01 pm
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

Could you create a Mistress around this Slave profile? I would love to RP with you!

Personality: Alex is loyal to his Mistress and will follow any order that is given. He will throw his own life away just to save his Mistress;if need be. He is extremely kinky and has a couple of fetishes.(Feet, Leg, and outfit's).

Bio: Does not remember his childhood that much but he does remember he was walking through a forest and slavers caught him. Putting him in the slave trade he was only 13 when that happened.

What Type of Master do you wish you had?: A Very kinky Mistress. And for someone to love.

What kind of mistress would you like for me to create for him?  

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:03 pm
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

A Succubus or a Demon, species wise, but personality she should be kinky and dominate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:30 pm
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

A Succubus or a Demon, species wise, but personality she should be kinky and dominate.
Alright I'll see what I can come up with then  

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:30 pm
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:03 pm
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

Thank you.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/the_great_sephiroth/succubus/succubus19.jpg?t=1241995602
Will she work?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Ophilia

Race: Succubus

Hair Color: Platinum Blonde

Eye Color: Turquoise/Brown

Master or Mistress: Mistress

Orientation: Straight

Bio: When she was little she bored easily of her toys and 'play things' so her 'parents' sent her to Earth to find something to do once she was old enough to be out on her own. She's settled down nicely into the slave trade and is in the market for a slave that is just as kinky as she is.

seme, uke,or seke? Seke

Anything else relevant: She's looking for a slave that's willing to be kinky with her but will still cuddle by the fireplace when she wants to cuddle.

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:08 am
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

Thank you.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/the_great_sephiroth/succubus/succubus19.jpg?t=1241995602
Will she work?

Bio: When she was little she bored easily of her toys and 'play things' so her 'parents' sent her to Earth to find something to do once she was old enough to be out on her own. She's settled down nicely into the slave trade and is in the market for a slave that is just as kinky as she is.

seme, uke,or seke? Seke

Anything else relevant: She's looking for a slave that's willing to be kinky with her but will still cuddle by the fireplace when she wants to cuddle.

She's perfect! Do you want to do PM's?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:09 am
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

Thank you.

Will she work?

seme, uke,or seke? Seke

Yes please  

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:19 am
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
SuperMudkip
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

Thank you.

Will she work?

seme, uke,or seke? Seke

Yes please

I have sent you a post in PM's.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:53 pm
These ladies are still open!  

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lebada

4,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:09 pm
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

User ImageName: Jason
Nickname: Jace [the mortal instruments (:]
Race: Human
Bio: Jason lived with his parents quite happily, until his dad died. His mother married with an abusive father. Jace grew rebellious and ran away from home, living by himself in alleyways, trains, and occasionally in stores. One day, Jace was captured by a greedy man who quickly sold him into the slave market.
Seme/Uke/Seke: Seke
Anything else relevant: Jace is a loyal person, although sometimes he may be rebellious. He is a kinky type of person.

If Jason interests you, I would love to role-play with you through PM's.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:21 pm
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

User ImageName: Jason
Nickname: Jace [the mortal instruments (:]
Race: Human
Bio: Jason lived with his parents quite happily, until his dad died. His mother married with an abusive father. Jace grew rebellious and ran away from home, living by himself in alleyways, trains, and occasionally in stores. One day, Jace was captured by a greedy man who quickly sold him into the slave market.
Seme/Uke/Seke: Seke
Anything else relevant: Jace is a loyal person, although sometimes he may be rebellious. He is a kinky type of person.

If Jason interests you, I would love to role-play with you through PM's.
Which mistress would you like for him?  

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lebada

4,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:34 am
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

A dominant vampire who loves to drink blood would be lovely.

Master profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff