Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:50 am
MortSanglant
This was probably my worst Halloween too.
I didn't do anything.
I didn't dress up.
I was on call.
It was bullshit.

I guess you could say I sort of dressed up.
I had on my black and grey Beetlejuice-esque pants with a military jacket over a cobalt blue cami.
I purpetuated a peacock motif with blue and green blends of eyeshadow and faux lashes + a peacock feather headpiece and peacock feather dangly earrings.

But that was hardly a costume for me. :C

I did eat a popcorn ball.

That sounds like the kind of outfit an anime character would wear.

Is a popcorn ball exactly what it sounds like?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:59 am
I watched about 1/4 of Avatar the Last Airbender.
And, uh. That was pretty much the only thing I did at all that day.

They did play the Freaky Fred episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog so that was pretty awesome.

I ate candy, but not from halloween. My grandmother send me a care package that had a ton of Mr. Goodbars. 'cause my grandma knows what's up.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

CemeteryPirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:03 am
I dressed up as "Dracula's Bride" and went to a Halloween party with my husband, who dressed up as Dracula.
The people at the party were kind of uninteresting, but we still managed to have a good time. I was the DD so I mostly just pigged out on junk food while everyone else got drunked up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:38 pm
spooky_sez
Hyena_Queen
I quite seriously had the worst Halloween ever in my 22 years of life. neutral
I had just got my heart broken a few days ago so I wasn't feeling it to begin with but I went to Frightfest again which was fun but the guy my friend set me up with was a total d bag.
AND
to top it off, there was no more candy left when I came home sad but I did look cute yesterday XD

Aw, poos. *hug*
At least you looked cute. What was your costume?

It was more stuff that I wear normally than a costume. I wore my b***h stomping boots, black and white knee highs, black skinny jeans, my Misfits Die Die My Darling Shirt, and my purple plaid bomber jacket.  

Hyena_Queen

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:14 pm
I had fun smile
Friday night I went to a Rocky Horror Picture Show showing at a movie theater in Crestline, then Saturday I dressed up and went to a Halloween Party (Through my drunkenness I broke my glasses D: ) and then On Halloween I just went to another party, but it was no where as near as much fun as the either two :3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:15 pm
Oh yeah I dressed up as a zombie,but only for Saturday night. It took too long to do my make up xP

Whisper Gently

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:17 pm
IY_and_MCR

They did play the Freaky Fred episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog so that was pretty awesome.

I ate candy, but not from halloween. My grandmother send me a care package that had a ton of Mr. Goodbars. 'cause my grandma knows what's up.

I love Courage the Cowardly Dog :3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:07 pm
Whisper Gently
I had fun smile
Friday night I went to a Rocky Horror Picture Show showing at a movie theater in Crestline, then Saturday I dressed up and went to a Halloween Party (Through my drunkenness I broke my glasses D: ) and then On Halloween I just went to another party, but it was no where as near as much fun as the either two :3

That sounds cool. You should have dressed up at the Rocky Horror thing!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:20 pm
IY_and_MCR

I want to see Avatar the Last Airbender. I like the cartoon. Was the first quarter any good?

Your grandma rocks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:24 pm
CemeteryPirate
I dressed up as "Dracula's Bride" and went to a Halloween party with my husband, who dressed up as Dracula.
The people at the party were kind of uninteresting, but we still managed to have a good time. I was the DD so I mostly just pigged out on junk food while everyone else got drunked up.

Do you have any photos of you as Dracula's Bride? That sounds awesome!
DD sounds not so awesome.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:25 pm
Hyena_Queen
spooky_sez
Hyena_Queen
I had just got my heart broken a few days ago so I wasn't feeling it to begin with but I went to Frightfest again which was fun but the guy my friend set me up with was a total d bag.
AND
to top it off, there was no more candy left when I came home sad but I did look cute yesterday XD

Aw, poos. *hug*

It was more stuff that I wear normally than a costume. I wore my b***h stomping boots, black and white knee highs, black skinny jeans, my Misfits Die Die My Darling Shirt, and my purple plaid bomber jacket.

Hehe, b***h-stompin' boots.

I really liked Danzig in Misfits. Danzig rules! He's like a metal Elvis.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:20 am
Thursday, Friday and Saturday ended up being more Halloweeny than my actual Halloween. It was the first year I didn't go trick-or-treating. But I was in a Rocky Horror shadowcast that night. Ended up being a really great time. Still washing the dye out of my hair though. @_@  

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:06 pm
spooky_sez
IY_and_MCR

I want to see Avatar the Last Airbender. I like the cartoon. Was the first quarter any good?

Your grandma rocks.

I was talking about the cartoon. I forgot that the movie makes things more confusing. I was just trying to make sure it was understood I wasn't talking about the blue people Avatar.

She does. Even though it's possible she's trying to fatten me up, so she can sell me to gypsies.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:07 pm
spooky_sez
Hyena_Queen
spooky_sez
Hyena_Queen
AND

Aw, poos. *hug*

Hehe, b***h-stompin' boots.

I really liked Danzig in Misfits. Danzig rules! He's like a metal Elvis.

8in platform, leather to my knees....I would marry those boots if I could biggrin  

Hyena_Queen

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:24 pm
IY_and_MCR
spooky_sez
IY_and_MCR

Your grandma rocks.

I was talking about the cartoon. I forgot that the movie makes things more confusing. I was just trying to make sure it was understood I wasn't talking about the blue people Avatar.

She does. Even though it's possible she's trying to fatten me up, so she can sell me to gypsies.

At least she's going to sell you, not eat you.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff