Overrun [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:04 pm
Kira shook her head softly as he got up and walked in the opposite direction that he should be going "Wrong sparky, its the other way. If you insist I will show you where it is, though at least allow the wolf to heal your wound, if anything allow me to wrap it." She said as she followed along, looking back at Damien and Drake "You can come with us, or go find that.. crazy person.. good luck" She than turned and began to lead toward the dungeon, stopping only to see if Mido wanted his wounds patched up or not.

Kisa laughed loudly, histarically as she twisted her body this way and that, her rulers being propelled with enough momentum to slice the top of the zombies heads clean off. She leaped high up onto the roof "Come on you dead sacks of meat! Look at me look at me! My brains are still in tact~ I've seen zombies in horror movies that were scarier than you!" she mocked them before she turned around away from them, bent over and slapped her own a**, showing them what they couldn't have before she leaped to another building and leaped down, attacking the zombies with all the more force, laughing her a** off as body parts, brains, and organs went flying.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 am
Damien was hesitent, but eventually began to follow Kira. He then looked back at Mido." oh yes, would you like Drake to heal it?" he asked petting Drake on the head. He then lifted up his shirt an pointed to all the scars. " he will only leave a scar, like these ones." he said to Mido. Damiens body was covered in scars. He was beaten as a child and hasthese to remind him of it. He became a bit depressed looking at them and lowered his shirt. Drake sensed his change in feelings and began licking his hand. Damien patted him on the head and stared at the floor letting out a depressing sigh.  

Adonis Nightclaw

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:12 pm
No i will tend to it once i settle down go about your busness " he said closing the gated door behind him "be sure to lock it all will be explained soon" he said as he fell to the ground as if passsing out then instnatly getting up with ablood crazzed look i nhis eye ((Little god hint the sight and smell fo blood makes him go crazy for a short period of time))

all the zombies scatter as the arnold swartz zombie come up to kisa it looks this zombie will be atough one  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:26 am
Kira did as Mido had told her, locking the door, making sure it was firmly shut before backing up to stand next to Damien "Wonder whats.." she couldn't finish her sentence before Mido had fallen tot he floor than gotten up once more, though something seemed different. She tilted her head to the side, Barren gave a hiss, able to see the change and how dangerious Mido had become. Kira nodded, patting Barrens head lightly to calm her friend. "I see why he wanted to be locked up" She murmered softly.

Kisa gave a wicked smile as the new zombie walked up. "Oooh, you think your so tough" She chuckled and smiled, her metal ruler at the ready before she leaped up and over the zombie, slicing at its head to split the zombie's head in half, kicking off of the zombies shoulders to make sure to get away incase her attack had failed.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Adonis Nightclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:39 pm
Damien watched as Mido fell to the ground and instanly gotten back up. He didnt flinch at the sight of Mido's temporary craziness. Instead he sat down on a nearby couch and awaited the return of the normal Mido. Drake followed behind Damien and layed at his feet. Damien looked over at Kira and said " why not come sit down? nothing we can do until its over, am I right?." His ears twitched randomly and he let out a sigh. Drake looked up at him and nudged his leg. Damien gave a quick smirk and patted Drake on the head and scratched behind his ears. Drake wagged his tail and began panting.

Damien looked back over at kira and added "it will give us some time to ge to know each other a little better. maybe find out what we can contribute to this littlle squad we have going on" Damien leaned back on the couch and awaited her reaction.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:47 pm
Mido ripped and bit at the bars screaming curse after curse at them then begann speaking russian to himself making a sloght coughing sould ((kinda like golem)) while i nthe cornner of the cell till he fell asleep ((he will be out cold for a few posts so ill use the current time to mess with the zombies))

The HUge Zombie lashed out at Kisa as she jumped over him his fore head dangling off he staggered to the side but then stood back up strong

Kisa you knotice somethign odd about this zombie all of his muscles are linking to one nerve cord in his chesta huge think piece of flesh and muscell is plocking the sternum which seems off as if its some kind of cancer  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:15 pm
Kira watched Mido as he screamed and cursed and began speaking in some other langauge, it amused her slightly. Her attention was taken from him as she heard Damien "Oh, uh, sure" she said as she walked over, Barren keeping his eyes on Drake, his ires's narrowing to adjust to the light change as Kira sat down, stroking Barrens back softly. He leaped down and rested in her lap, watching Damien and Drake carefully. "Well, why don't you start by answering a question that i know is on Barrens mind. Is your wolf feline friendly?" she asked as Barren stared almost coldly at the wolf, waiting for a response.

Kisa laughed as she noticed this and laughed loudly "What, were you some kind of cancer patients?! You must have been the first to die!" She laughed loudly again and rushed forward "Allow me to play doctor and get rid of that for you!!" she called out as she sliced down at the flesh before quickly kicking off of the zombie, getting some distance before it could grab her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:03 pm
Damien looked up at Kira then down at Drake, and back up a Kira again. " very friendly. He doesnt mind cats. He is just paranoid at what is going on. He heard the noises that Barren was making and was just warning me that something was there." Damien said while nodding his head and scratching behind Drakes ears. Drake wagged his tail and looked over at Kira and Barren and gave them a little smile.

"so what about m-uhh us do you want to know?" he asked offering a piece of meat to Drake. Drake too the meat and ate it slowly. He was still a pup, a big pup, but a put never the least.  

Adonis Nightclaw

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:45 pm
As Kisa cuts open the cancerous looking tumor all the fluids in the big zombies body flush out all over the place relasing a disgustiong nose curling stench

The larger zombie now falls to the ground the hordes of other normal looking zombies crowed around kisa and the behemoths dead carcass

Mido at this point is dead asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:15 am
Damien would look over at Mido a notice he is asleep. " Well looks like he's out like a light." Damien says patting Drake on the head. Damien would now look back at Kira and await her response. As he waited he layed down on the couch. Drake saw this and hopped up on his stomach. Drake was still pretty small so Damien didnt care too much if he was on there. Drake fell asleep curled up in a ball on Damiens stomach. Damien looked at him and smiled.  

Adonis Nightclaw

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Kira looked to Mido, taking notice that he was out cold. She would release him once he was concious again. She moved toward the couch, sitting on it's arm near Damiens feet, Barren hopping onto the back of the couch, silently walking toward Damiens head before he layed down, draping his tail down toward Damiens face. Kira chuckled softly before she made a thoughtful face "Well, first question, how have you lasted this long?" She asked before Barren meowed out, looking toward the window, he had noticed a swarm of zombies that surrounded a girl far away in the town and had decided to alert the others "Well, you can tell me some other time" She said as she got out her bow and arrow and launched an arrow at the zombies, even from the large distance her arrow managed to penetrate one of the zombies head.

Kisa pulled her shirt over her nose as the strange liquid flooded around her. She laughed as the zombies surrounded her, swinging her rulers this way and that at them before she heard a strange whistling noise, and suddenly an arrow was in the head of a zombie nearby. She looked leaped up and onto a fence, balancing carefully as she looked around, careful to always keep an eye on the zombies while she looked for where the arrow had come from. She shrugged it off and leaped onto the mass of zombies, using their heads as if they were rocks in a river. She had quickly made it across and dashed off, her arms getting tired as she ran toward where she guessed the arrow had come from. Though she detested other human company, she would have to deal with it until she got over her tiredness.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:28 pm
Damien watched as Kira's arrow flew threw the air and hit the zombies head. He chuckled a little bit at the sight of the zombie falling to the ground dead, again. " Nice shot." He said tipping an invisuble hat towards Kira while bowing a little. Damien stood back up again and smiled a little as he watched the zombie horde move mindlessly around still unaware of Kira shooting at them. Drake plopped his paws on the window and watched as well. His tongue was out and he was panting. Damien scratched behind his ears and crouched next to him. He pulled out a small bowl from his jacket and placed it on the ground. He then pulled out a water bottle and filled to bowl with water. Drake instantly came down and began to drink the water. Damien stood back up and looked out the window studying the zombie horde.  

Adonis Nightclaw

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces