Submit

Didjuh miss meh?
  Yes
  No.
  Who the heck are you?
View Results

Rome The Arsonist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:45 pm
Well, if he is stalking me, I'll gladly get a PFA and wait for the chance to punch him in the face. XD

I don't blame you for laughing at all! I can laugh now that I'm out of there, too :3 Let me offer a little more insight into the BEST part of the situation

The thing that made me the angriest about the whole situation is - I use humor to cope with bad situations or just to have fun and make my day not so droll and long.

Unfortunately, I'd forgotten (until recently) what humor was because of this man. Hear me out - Every time there was a form of rhetoric, sarcasm, or any humor at all, this man would either FAIL to comprehend (to the utmost extent possible) or he would completely KILL the joke altogether!
Basically, if you make a joke, Jeff would explain your own god-damned joke to you. Most frustrating thing to a person who values humor. I want intelligent + exchange, not intelligent + DERP.

Oh, and he had to explain.... O_O EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY if you already knew what he was going on about. I could sit there saying "iknowiknowiknowiknowiknowiknowiknow" as fast as I could while he would explain something, and get louder over time to try and drown him out. He would continue talking regardless.

Even better yet- he tried to be exactly like me. A 34 year old man looks up to a 22 year old kid. He got a gameboy advance, because he was captivated by the fact that I make music using only an original gameboy advance. He got a PS3 because I introduced him to the lovely world of video games. He wants to replace his p.o.s car with something faster, because I took him out to the mountains in my s00b and showed him the world of drifting+fastness. I was his god, and I hated it so much.

Ahhhh, alright enough venting and whining. WHO IN YOUR LIFE SUCKS, MONGY? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:10 pm

might i suggest carrying pepper spray? or something sharp, pointy, bludgeon y, shockey, or barky...

yes, stay safe!

maybe you can make him your minion? i bet he wouldnt mind XD

d e b i J

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:34 am
Wow didn't know my name was so epic, rome XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:51 am
Sorry Minako! I somehow missed your post last night. Haha, I'm glad you don't have a room for your bunny razz I mean, I have no problem with having pets, but when you're 34, live alone, and have a rabbit with it's own room? I mean... This guy is seemingly trying to build his own Neverland Ranch rofl

debi; I like your advice. I would probably carry mace/a tazer/get a dog or something - but I don't fear this man. If he popped out of a bush, I'd first find out his motives, then beat him until he's even shorter. XD I'm liking the minion idea though surprised Am I going to have to find a discount doctor to surgically remove a human's vocal cords? Or is this something a lot of people do? XD

Kuro, your name IS epic. I don't know why, but it's been stuck in my head, and I could see myself just blurting out, "KURO! AKA! NEKO!!!!!!!!" When I'm like... 60. blaugh  

Rome The Arsonist

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:02 pm
Minions...I want those. I seem to have an offline harem of women slowly growing. I have technically two in this harem but I could say roughly four, working on five.

Annoyances...Just the one old french woman next to me. She'll either say stuff about the incoming workloads, which is not necessary unless you need help and she doesn't often burst out with what she needs help with but rather says "this is very good" or "why do they do this!" she's also cursed in french. Her wrinkled skin doesn't look good, she will randomly strike up a conversation with me but fortunately I have made her somewhat stop by getting up and going somewhere else or plugging in my headphones.

One of these days I'm going to remember how to say shut up. All I know is 'would you?'

Also 25 is an awesome age, I wish I was back there. What made it awesome? You're past the early twenties but not in your late twenties feeling the creeping of thirty close by. Good times, good times. I'm 26 myself and I miss 25. *pets the 25*

Your ex-boss, Rome, is basically a little boy who doesn't want to grow up. He needs to go back to mommy and just stay there.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:08 am
dragonmonkey
Minions...I want those. I seem to have an offline harem of women slowly growing. I have technically two in this harem but I could say roughly four, working on five.

Annoyances...Just the one old french woman next to me. She'll either say stuff about the incoming workloads, which is not necessary unless you need help and she doesn't often burst out with what she needs help with but rather says "this is very good" or "why do they do this!" she's also cursed in french. Her wrinkled skin doesn't look good, she will randomly strike up a conversation with me but fortunately I have made her somewhat stop by getting up and going somewhere else or plugging in my headphones.

One of these days I'm going to remember how to say shut up. All I know is 'would you?'

Also 25 is an awesome age, I wish I was back there. What made it awesome? You're past the early twenties but not in your late twenties feeling the creeping of thirty close by. Good times, good times. I'm 26 myself and I miss 25. *pets the 25*

Your ex-boss, Rome, is basically a little boy who doesn't want to grow up. He needs to go back to mommy and just stay there.

You already have. *is sad because is not remembered.*

Oh, itterasshai Rome. Being unemployed "kinda" does suck. biggrin  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 pm
Amazing... My screenname shall echo into the lineage of Rome XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 am
It's grown into a scream
私は音楽には意味があるのはうんざりしている

So this whole thread is tl;dr cause I have, like, 30 seconds to actually post but I wanted to say hi to Rome anyway.
HI, ROME! -spastic flailing wave thing-

It's grown into a scream
外からは良いが、内側に見える物質のない

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Rome The Arsonist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:30 pm
DM, that was a VERY entertaining post XD One way to say shut up in french (the way we always said it) is "Fermes la tres grand bouche, s'il vous plait." or Shut your big fat mouth, if you please. XD I know it's a little off, but it's been years since I'm not a fan of french. Sounds like your co-worker is a ... neat... individual though! :3

Thanks Kiston -Long time no see. If you know of any other minions, I'm recruiting cool

Kuro - I've already embarrassed myself by blurting it out when performing repetitive mindless tasks. I always sing/hum/whistle/repeat stuff that rolls off the tongue - people give you weird looks when singing "Kuro. AKA! neko? Neko? AKA! Kuro!" >_>!!!

Tai! I was wondering where you went! :O I've said it before (and it ended up on the front page) and I'll say it again! Without Tai, this guild is slightly pittish. razz It's been a while! You need more time online!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 pm
I've been looking for you, DJ Rome~

I still have that track you mixed for Bagel on my comp. x3

Make some more music, man~! <3  

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:07 am
Tell them it's an ancient meditative chant or something lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:23 pm
Rome The Arsonist
Well, if he is stalking me, I'll gladly get a PFA and wait for the chance to punch him in the face. XD

I don't blame you for laughing at all! I can laugh now that I'm out of there, too :3 Let me offer a little more insight into the BEST part of the situation

The thing that made me the angriest about the whole situation is - I use humor to cope with bad situations or just to have fun and make my day not so droll and long.

Unfortunately, I'd forgotten (until recently) what humor was because of this man. Hear me out - Every time there was a form of rhetoric, sarcasm, or any humor at all, this man would either FAIL to comprehend (to the utmost extent possible) or he would completely KILL the joke altogether!
Basically, if you make a joke, Jeff would explain your own god-damned joke to you. Most frustrating thing to a person who values humor. I want intelligent + exchange, not intelligent + DERP.

Oh, and he had to explain.... O_O EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY if you already knew what he was going on about. I could sit there saying "iknowiknowiknowiknowiknowiknowiknow" as fast as I could while he would explain something, and get louder over time to try and drown him out. He would continue talking regardless.

Even better yet- he tried to be exactly like me. A 34 year old man looks up to a 22 year old kid. He got a gameboy advance, because he was captivated by the fact that I make music using only an original gameboy advance. He got a PS3 because I introduced him to the lovely world of video games. He wants to replace his p.o.s car with something faster, because I took him out to the mountains in my s00b and showed him the world of drifting+fastness. I was his god, and I hated it so much.

Ahhhh, alright enough venting and whining. WHO IN YOUR LIFE SUCKS, MONGY? :3

lmao. You're the cool kid he wished he could be, Rome. Poor guy was probably sucking momma's tits for way too long and missed out on being a "cool hipster". He's got issues...
And everyone in my life sucks. biggrin
Especially Financial Aid and my school. They just want more and more money from me. :X I bet when I finally get out and get a real job the first couple of grand is going directly to them and loan companies.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:42 pm
Hiya, Rome. Your old boss sounds... Well, what everyone else has said about him. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:14 am
Haha, Steph - would you mind refreshing my memory as to which track that is? I've made SOOOO much stuff over the past 4 years I'm completely at a loss, and if you want to hear the latest I've done with a gameboy, it's really garbage because it's only a work in progress... butttt....

GOD PUT ME ON THIS GREEN EARTH TO EFF s**t UP!
^^ That's the actual name XD Sorry, I wasn't feeling too creative then.
If you hate, I have a lot more stuff I've been working on with more complex instruments instead of jusssst a gameboy XD

Kuro, that's a pretty sweet Idea. Just imagine the application of repeatedly chanting "kuro... aka... neko.... Kuro... Aka!.... Neko!!! KURO!!! AKA!!!! NEKO!!! KUROAKANEKOKUROAKANEKOKUROAKANEKO!"
:X I'm not a pervert.... ok so I am, but that's not what I pictured when I wrote this out!

Mongoose, you actually pinned it XD!!!! I wouldn't call myself cool, however when I went back there to pick up the rest of my stuff, he was telling me how much he missed me and how he was crying that I was gone and all this other crap and how he always just wanted to be like me, because I don't give a ******** what others think I just do what I want to e_e yadda yadda yadda. Long story short: I think he wants muh junk :X

I'm sorry everyone in your life sucks :[ ESPECIALLY financial aid. I dropped out of college (Due to them being shady budfawkers!) and I'm still paying back my loans sad I only went for like... a year and a half before they sprung that 3 years prior to my signing up for the majors I was in - they were cancelled... So I had to take courses over, spend more money and time there, and redo my senior project... So why for almost the past 2 years was I in that major?! >:O!!! SCREW YOU PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY! Sorry, I get passionate sometimes. XD

Phoenix Don't act so casual. I missed you X) come give teh romesies a hugggggg 4laugh  

Rome The Arsonist

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:50 am
LordKiston
dragonmonkey

You already have. *is sad because is not remembered.*

Oh, itterasshai Rome. Being unemployed "kinda" does suck. biggrin
You're not my minion, you're my pet.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out