20%  [ 1 ]
Im against Violence.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:21 am
Razelikh looks like me on a good day.

But a warrior against a mage, same lvl- the warrior is most likely going to anyway. Higher dps and armour for starters. Most of the warrior class armour sets give you major stamina bonuses- so mostly likely have higher health. Unless you get frozen repeatedly and are unable to get in close- the warrior wins on paper.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:44 pm
WarriorShadow
Delithraldur
Like I owned a level 60 Field Marshal Gnome Mage as a level 60 First Sergeant Orc Warrior?

And it was 1vs1.

You eat gnomes for Breakfast.
but still, this impresses me.

I remember this one time, i owned two lvl 12 Night Elve droods.

Hunter style.
But your hunter style sucked at that time, or was it after I respecced you?

If it was before, I'm impressed.

ManagerKyoto

But a warrior against a mage, same lvl- the warrior is most likely going to anyway. Higher dps and armour for starters. Most of the warrior class armour sets give you major stamina bonuses- so mostly likely have higher health. Unless you get frozen repeatedly and are unable to get in close- the warrior wins on paper.
Magi constantly uses Frost Nova and then spams Arcane Explosion and Frostbolt. Sometimes using Firebolt and Arcane missles. That's why why he's meant to be hard to kill. He normally only gets owned a few times in Alterac Valley.  

Delithraldur

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:25 am
Delithraldur
WarriorShadow
Delithraldur
Like I owned a level 60 Field Marshal Gnome Mage as a level 60 First Sergeant Orc Warrior?

And it was 1vs1.

You eat gnomes for Breakfast.
but still, this impresses me.

I remember this one time, i owned two lvl 12 Night Elve droods.

Hunter style.
But your hunter style sucked at that time, or was it after I respecced you?

If it was before, I'm impressed.

ManagerKyoto

Magi constantly uses Frost Nova and then spams Arcane Explosion and Frostbolt. Sometimes using Firebolt and Arcane missles. That's why why he's meant to be hard to kill. He normally only gets owned a few times in Alterac Valley.

'twas before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:34 am
I'm so proud of you.
Now get me another beer.  

Delithraldur

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:02 am
Delithraldur
I'm so proud of you.
Now get me another beer.

Get your own ******** beer Mr im 18 and your not.

God the nerve.

*mumbles*

Do you think, if i maybe system restored, to a time when WoW would work....it might......work?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:34 am
rofl

I doubt it.

Plus you'd still have to install it again.

Anyway, started another high end quest chain today. In Eastern Plaguelands. Starts with 3 great grinding quests. 3nodding

Tomorrow, I shall attempt to kill Hetaera in Azshara for Razelikh the Defiler, and see if I can get any peices of the Battlegear of Valor... And continue this quest chain of course.

For now, bed.  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:24 am
I made it to lvl 40 this morning. I am so glad to have plate now. I just need to get a mount now. And I wish I was honoured with Darnasis to get a kittie!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:07 pm
Wait until you're exhalted with Stormspike (AV), you'll like the epic mount from there more... Or get to rank 11 and get a different cool looking one for 90g.

Your first mount should always just the one of your own race.

And by the way, I'm sure you need exhalted with the other races to get their mounts. Unless Blizzard has changed it in the last month...  

Delithraldur

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:12 pm
In other news, the first piece of the Battlegear of Valor has dropped for me in Scholomance, the boots.

I now only need 7 more pieces and to get them all enchanted and I should be geared for Molten Core. Well, I'm going to need a better weapon then Frostbite to tank in MC with...

Anyway, I got s**t to kill, people to annoy and high end raids to do.

Have fun kiddos.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:30 pm
I painted a wall.

Im now a skill 4 Painter.

......Im trying so hard to get this new computer...so so hard.  

WarriorShadow

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:07 am
Blasted, I am going to have to play with the night elves more to get a kitty. Oh well, I might play with the dwarves and get a goat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:53 am
or play with the gnomes and get a metal buzzard. 3nodding

Anyway, another update on the extremely fun and entertaining adventures of Del...

Ready for this?

Too bad.

I started the quest chain Linken's Secret this morning after my last post, and finished it jsut before. Having one AV match, one BD Strat run, helping a guildy with some Silithus' quests and helping a friend catch up to me in another quest chain.

So you all know. Linken's Secret is a LOT like Legend of Zelda games. You get the choice of a sword, or a held in off hand item at the end, plus a trinket that lets you throw a boomerang dealing damage and the chance to stun and disarm.

Night ladies.  

Delithraldur

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:14 pm
YAY Boomerang!!!

...i might order pizza for lunch today.

DEAL.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:04 am
rolleyes

Well, servers have jsut gone down for maintance, and I have gotten myself about 1400 honorable kills for the week. mrgreen  

Delithraldur

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:15 am
Felt like updating it.

Server: Stormreaver
Faction: Horde
Name: Delithraldur
Level: 60 Orc Warrior
Specs: 21 Arms/30 Fury
Gear: Plate Mail. Boots of Valor. Deathbone Gauntlets. And a mix of other stuff. Currently using Dimensional Blade of the Bear and Glacial Blade to level my dagger skill.
Proffesions: 300 Skinning/296 Tailoring.
Guild: UnderDawgz
Lifetime Honorable Kills: 6300+
Lifetime Dishonorable Kills: 2
Current rank: Rank 6 - Stone Guard. We'll see what it is tomorrow.  
Gaming, Computer & Console Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff