Reply Naruto Guild
Overrated/Underated Characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:33 pm
Underrated would be Kurenai for me. I mean, you see this one part where they're fighting Itachi, and she'ss got this genjutsu thing, then you alsmot never see her again in the manga... Not in a batle at least.

Another underrated person is Kisame. He's Itachi's partner... He's got a sword and is in Akasuki. I hope we learn of his past sooner or later.

Naruto has many characters, so i think a lot of them are underrated... As for overrated... *shrugg*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:24 pm
Overrated would be Naruto..........I wonder why?

Underrated would be Hinata, she is sooo freaking awesome...I think the show should be about her. I mean think of it.....Hinata....has a nice ring to it.  

Dark_Origin

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:27 pm
little wolf blossom
Underrated would be Kurenai for me. I mean, you see this one part where they're fighting Itachi, and she'ss got this genjutsu thing, then you alsmot never see her again in the manga... Not in a batle at least.

Another underrated person is Kisame. He's Itachi's partner... He's got a sword and is in Akasuki. I hope we learn of his past sooner or later.

Naruto has many characters, so i think a lot of them are underrated... As for overrated... *shrugg*
You're right... but both in the Japanese and English version, and both in the Anime and Manga, she's kind of a bonehead... D:

I LOVE KISAME.
I just don't know that much about him.
But he looks weird. And his sword is the s**t. He is one of the awesomest badguys.
Well, not LOVE, but... yeah. He's the s**t. xD
He's like a cooler Zabuza, and Zabuza's pretty damn cool.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:30 pm
Dark_Origin
Overrated would be Naruto..........I wonder why?

Underrated would be Hinata, she is sooo freaking awesome...I think the show should be about her. I mean think of it.....Hinata....has a nice ring to it.
Yeah, but "Hinata" means "white" so in Japan, it'd be confusing.
It's funny because "Hyuuga" also means "white" so her names means "White white" or "White whiteness" or you could consider it "pure whiteness." xD
It's a bit odd; another one of Kishimoto's puns, along with Naruto's last name, "Uzumaki" meaning, "swirl" which is also a type of fishcake found in some types of ramen and bento boxes.
I also particularly enjoy what he's done with Team 10's names, Ino-Shika-Chou. That combonation is one of the winning hands of this weird card game... the game isn't all that popular, which is why it's so weird.

Kishimoto's really creative. xD

Syndactyly

~Teh Surgeon~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:49 pm
overated=naruto

underated=sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:44 am
saukra is definately underated, i mean come on, she's one of the main characters, but compare her with naruto and sasuke....  

invisibIe boii

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:15 am
Gaara also is terribly overrated. u.u;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:17 am
Lord Someguy
Zaku from the chuunin exams is underrated. He was only like in 3 episodes. I think he's cool but he rarely gets mentioned. They should put him back in naruto
What are you talking about?! He lost his fricken arm, and likely damaged the other one enough so that I can't use his jutsu! He's CRIPPLED!  

Syndactyly

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:48 pm
Overrated? SASUKE BIG TIME ALL OVER.

Underrated? TENTEN, SHINO, AND JUST ABOUT EVERYBODY ELSE!!

Point proven. God...Sasuke...that Attention hogger-spoiled brat...

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff