Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:53 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She smirked and put her hands behind her head. "I have to protect the safety of my source. I can't just blab out everything," she said in a teasing manner.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:58 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy's smile faded away while Pan grinned.
"Oh... Okay." she simply said, trying to sound normal. She was disappointed of course. She planned so many tricks!

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:28 pm
Andrew Walfred
1st Year

Gryffindor
============
User Image

Andrew walk outside the great hall with other first year, the Head Boy told us the location of the common room. "I hope my body still have an energy left to drag us on the seventh floor."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Tamara chuckled and continued smirking. "But if you're lucky, I might just take you adventuring with me and then well, you'll get to see the secret passages." She winked at Lucy as they came up to the third floor.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ryu Storm Blade

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:01 pm
Charlie Robinson - First Year

User Image
Charlie had been quiet as they climbed the grand staircase, lost in his own thoughts. TO be honest his thoughts were consumed with wonder as he gazed eagerly at the high vaulted ceilings and paintings. Before his very eyes he saw one witch flit out of her painting and land in the one next to it. He'd heard stories about Hogwarts but it hardly prepared him for this.
In the middle of his haze he caught the words "secret passage" and his curiosity was set alight. He walked a little faster to catch up to Lucy and Tamara.

"Oh come on Tamara, give us a little clue. Just enough to get us going," he pleaded. His face was pulled into a hopeful smile.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Tamara looked over her shoulder at the boy and smirked. "If I told you, I wouldn't be a good Secret Keeper, would I?" She continued smirking and walked up the steps.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:34 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffinor
User Image

She peered down to see the stair cases move to different places. This is so cool and also are we at the Gryffindor commonroom yet, sir? Sakato was so excited that as they were climbing up she almost tripped.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:47 pm
Aaron SuggsUser Image
Gryffindor Head Boy

Aaron looked up the two more flights of stairs, then back to Sakato. "Almost. Just a few more flights."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:57 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor
User Image

"Yes I can't wait! Um..do you guys still have The Fat Lady or it is still that knight dude who changes the passwords everday, his name is Sir Alfred I think, isn't it?" Sakato wanted to ask anything to do with Gryffindor, even the bad things.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:09 pm
Andrew Walrfred
1st year

Gryffindor
================
User Image

Andrew catch up with Sakato, "What is Fat Lady?It is the guardian of the room or something?" He gaze at the stairs who once was at opposite side then move to the other side. Wanted to remember the path to the great hall next morning  

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

"She's like a password checker, like if your in a secrect club and you have to remeber a password so if someone wanted to know the club's secrect they have to get pass the checker...something like that. I heard that she escaped her frame because Harry's late godfather tried to get in but he clawed her painting and she ran away." She looked at Andrew, " You have something in your hair I think."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:40 pm
Andrew Walfred
1st year

Gryffindor
=================
User Image

Sakato pointed at my hair, she said there is something in my hair. Andrew checked his hair with his hand, he feels that he touch something and take it from his hair. There is a leaf on his hair, "Only a leaf that stuck on my hair, must be from our way from the Hogsmeade station to the lake. Thanks Sakato.", I pulled the leaf into my pocket. "Is your family a wizard too, Sakato?"  

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:15 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy's heart bounced.
"Ooooh, I love adventures!", she beamed, "Ever since I lived on the streets, I'm always exploring!" Pan nodded as he looked at the many paintings.
"Yeah, you should have seen her last winter! She even wanted to visit Russia! And she has scars all over her legs and arms." he added.
"Hey, I wanna travel the world! Besides, I want to do so many tricks here!" snapped Lucy at him, frowning. She then turned to Tamara again as a hopeful smile crossed her face.
"And he's-", she said, nodding at Charlie, "-an adventurer, too, I bet! Right-o, Charlie?", she looked at him, smiling, "And we, explorers, need to take example from-other 'professional' adventurers, meaning you." she explained, smirking. 'I wonder what it is? I did see a vision of Mom and a bunch of friends going through a corridor... That must be one of the passageways! But where is it?' she thought desperately.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3
(( lol mini fred and george biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:26 am
Charlie Robinson - First Year

User Image
Charlie nodded his consent.

"She's hit the nail on the head." He gave Tamara a grin. Guilty as charged, his thoughts had been dominated by the promise of a little mischief to round out his Hogwarts experience.
"I've got some talent for fun but I'm not on my home ground. I'd like a little guidance, and so would Lucy. Besides," he said with sudden sly wit. "What kind of role model would you be, denying us knowledge?"

User Image  

Ryu Storm Blade

Unbeatable Poster

_Hypnotised_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:23 am
J E S S I C AXXT U R N E R

First Year && Proud Gryffindor

User Image

Jess smiled. Ofcourse you'd want to get outstandings on everything and quidditch doesn't count because it's a sport but whatever. "Yeah, I'm going to try to get good grades too, if I'll scceed that's another thing." Jess said with a laugh. She actually was quite smart but she had to hear the lecture because she hated having to read them again. "Hm, I think I'm going to try out for the quidditch team next year though, it seems like a lot of fun." Jess then said with a little nod. She loved watching games and never really thought about trying out but now that she started thinking about it, it did seem like something for her.

Jess suddenly found herself listening in on the conversation of the others about the secret passages and misschief and things like that. She found herself walking a bit closer to them and another few seconds later she couldn't keep her mouth shut anymore. "Hey umm you guys I want in on the secret passages and if you guys even intend on pranking anyone, count me in." She said with a huge smile, hoping they wouldn't all look at her as if she didn't belong in the conversation.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces