Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image

"No, not that. I mean, how long have i been here?" she asked and opened her eyes she looked at him. "I don't remember. I can't barely remember how we got here...i didn't know who you were at first..." she said. Then watched as he distributed the guns and clips. "I was only conscious for minutes, even seconds at a time and i don't know how long ago it was, if it was today or a few minutes ago." she said.
"There was this tube-thing with water...and then the room...and then...God, i can't remember!" she was frustrated.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:00 pm
"I think weve been here for a few months." Said George. "ive been tested on they even read my military profile." "they know me rather well." "but they forget you can only improve over time with practice." Said George. "and all the information they have is older than i am." Said George smiling. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

"That explains my hair then..." she said. Her hair was a few inches longer than before. "Well, atleast you know what they did to you. I remember that glass tube filled with strange water, i could barely move. I had some oxygen mask on...i was being...observed...it was creepy considering i wasn't wearing much..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:23 pm
"they took my clothes for the first two weeks i was here." Said George not wanting to remember that. "they called it survival training theres a courtyard in this building they let out all kinds of infected to hunt me down it takes two weeks for the infected to starve." Said George. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

"Then there was the room...And when i saw red, and so much pain...then i was out. I don't remember much at all about anything anymore." she said then a thought struck her. "Where's Rebecca? and Kurama and Steve and Lesean and Mizu?..." she asked, trying to think.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:46 pm
"Lesean Died trying to protect you he died like a man to say the least." "no better yet he died like a hero." Said George. "and im sorry that anyone died." "i shouldnt have thought of going to the base and staying there for to long." Said George Shaking his head in grief. "also your supposedly good as new." Said George as the machine giving Sarah her blood back beeped and the needle instantly removed itself from her arm. "ready to go at the very least i need you to be stable on your feet." Said George. "I fight you just keep moving." Said George his smile becoming cocky and a bit Demonic. "killing time." Said George. "For Lasean i will protect you as he died doing so." Said George Picking up a machine gun. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

The sad memory of his death came to her. It was sad. He died trying to protect her...it was true he did die like a hero. But heros didn't always need to die...She stood after the needle was removed from her arm. "What do you mean, good-as-new?" she asked. Then picked up the gun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:01 pm
"you got your blood back right?" Said George. "then to me your good as new." "Everything else feeling strength will come back sooner or later." Said George. "And if it dont ill personally kick weskers butt And then...." George words were cut off tby the machine guns at the doorway going off. "hell yeah." Said George as the new group of guards dropped dead in the doorway. "time to go." Said George smiling. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

"Right..." Sarah said, she looked at the bodies of the guards. She grabbed her gun and walked a few feet, she did feel a bit better. "Ok. Let's just hope we don't run into any special weapons like Matt or anything." She said. But even though she was feeling better, she couldn't help but sense that somthing was wrong. She didn't know what.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:12 pm
"any of your memories of a green liquid being injected into you?" Said George. "Cause they injected that into me and so far its spread my infection further but kept it under my control." Said George. "if not i gotta find you it" Said George. "its not to bad hurts but its better than nothing." Said George hearing a click. "crap auto loading double clips" Said George as her ran forward Grabbed Sarah picked her up in his arms and ran down the Hallway carrying her like a husband would a wife through the doorway to there home. He put her down after a doorway opened to them. "Sorry for picking you up like that." Said George. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

"I think so. But they stuck me with alot of needles." Sarah said, then he picked her up. Once he set her down she said, "Stop apologizing. It's ok." She said a faint smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:34 pm
"ok then the only thing i can do is hope that this room safe enough." Said George. he took his hand gun and flipped a switch turning on the lights. "ok for now this is safe you rest." Said George to Sarah. Then George grabbed the furniture in the room and blocked the door with it. "i think theres a bed over there." said George pointing to another area light up but a bit out of his view. "go rest up." Said George smilling. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image

"Are you kidding? I've been unconcsious for about the entire time i've been here. Rest is the last thing i want right now." she said, but sat down. "Yes, it's safe as far as i can see. But baracading ourselves in isn't a good idea." Sarah said. She twirled her fingers in her longer hair. "Cameras! There are cameras everywhere george! And they know where we are by now. we are sitting ducks in here."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker glanced at the cameras, looking for his two captives. There, in one of the many rooms. He smirked when he saw the male barricade the door. Foolish attempt to keep things out. It wouldn't keep them safe for long. He'd give them a few minutes, make them think they were safe, then he'd go show them how feeble that attempt was.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image

Sarah ran her hand through her hair, it had gotten so long. She couldn't believe she'd been here for months. Sarah looked up at George. "I'm serious. I've made my way through the Hive once before, and i don't think we have a chance being locked up in here." she said.
She sighed. Sarah put the gun down on the table she was sitting on. She was thinking about what she could remember. Her last clear memory, Lesean's death. It was so sad. Then being captured by Matt and being brought here. After that it was all hazy. Sarah was getting tired of the cameras, she hated being watched, she took the gun and shot the cameras down. She sighed after that was over. "God, i wish i had all my old stuff back." she groaned, all her weapons, all of them. Gone. She had a fine asortment of them knives, guns grenades. she got up and walked over to george. "We should go."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff