Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roelzkie214
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:04 am
-I-Divine Light-I-
NAME: -I-Divine Light-I- but u can call meh Lux

HOBBIES: Drawing (i am a MANGAKÁ biggrin ), play handball, write stories, watch Harry Potter, woodworker (really. .-.) and... tha's all m'boys

ABOUT MYSELF: I live in Brazil and I lov halp mah friends. I want to go one day to visit England to see my bestfriend Daniela!

FAVORITE PIECE: THE KNIGHT

that's cool and thanks for your post light..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:39 am
NAME: the online one is too long so just call me by my real name Adam

HOBBIES: archery, chess, kendo, fencing, listening to classical music, studying religions, teaching my class at the local college, reading old rare to find books, and of course flirting with beautiful ladies <3

ABOUT MYSELF: well im quiet in rl but online im a loudmouth XD i love to flirt almost constantly but only with women lol im very athletic and have a high IQ i actually skipped the 6,7,8,9,and 10 grades altogether which has made it so that i have always been around older people so im not good at dealing with people my own age lol anything else you wanna know just ask

FAVORITE PIECE: im up for the knight or the black king but am able to do any piece but a pawn lol  

Izanagi-no-ookami

CrazyWomen2591147

2,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:26 am
You can call me Crazy

I like to sing, dance, and do anything thats creative! wink Im a good person who loves kids. Im straight and only joke and dont date online. I am a True Christian. I do like to get hyper on here to make ppls laugh xd .

I am 18 years old.

I truely know how to play chess somewhat but not great so ya I might need a little freshing.

Im not sure what piece yet sooooooo what do you think I would look good as because im not sure xd smile So roelzkie214 when you get the chance just pm me kk because im truely not sure..........ty ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:11 pm
Izanagi-no-ookami
NAME: the online one is too long so just call me by my real name Adam

HOBBIES: archery, chess, kendo, fencing, listening to classical music, studying religions, teaching my class at the local college, reading old rare to find books, and of course flirting with beautiful ladies <3

ABOUT MYSELF: well im quiet in rl but online im a loudmouth XD i love to flirt almost constantly but only with women lol im very athletic and have a high IQ i actually skipped the 6,7,8,9,and 10 grades altogether which has made it so that i have always been around older people so im not good at dealing with people my own age lol anything else you wanna know just ask

FAVORITE PIECE: im up for the knight or the black king but am able to do any piece but a pawn lol

ok thanks for posting for this thread dude.. and hmmm....
i will appoint you to be the king for the black side...  

roelzkie214
Captain

roelzkie214
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:11 pm
CrazyWomen2591147
You can call me Crazy

I like to sing, dance, and do anything thats creative! wink Im a good person who loves kids. Im straight and only joke and dont date online. I am a True Christian. I do like to get hyper on here to make ppls laugh xd .

I am 18 years old.

I truely know how to play chess somewhat but not great so ya I might need a little freshing.

Im not sure what piece yet sooooooo what do you think I would look good as because im not sure xd smile So roelzkie214 when you get the chance just pm me kk because im truely not sure..........ty ^^

^_^... i see.. thanks for posting.. well imma goin to appoint you as a queen for the black team... ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:07 am
Hey!
My name in Angelic, angel 4 short.
My age is 13.
My hobbies r reading n listening 2 music. Except 4 hard rock n jazz.
I hope v can get along well n hope v hv a fair match!  

AngelicInception5979

roelzkie214
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:44 am
AngelicInception5979
Hey!
My name in Angelic, angel 4 short.
My age is 13.
My hobbies r reading n listening 2 music. Except 4 hard rock n jazz.
I hope v can get along well n hope v hv a fair match!

oh please include your favorite position/piece in chess... thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:17 am
NAME: Valouche Adore everyone just calls me Val
HOBBIES: Sports, drawing (dragons), games of all kinds, hanging out with friends, reading, watching anime
ABOUT ME: Pretty laid back guy, sorta quiet other times silly, shy but overall friendly
FAVORITE PIECE
WHILE IN TOWN: Never played in town but when I play for real my favorite piece is the right knight  

VaLouche Adore

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

roelzkie214
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:46 pm
VaLouche Adore
NAME: Valouche Adore everyone just calls me Val
HOBBIES: Sports, drawing (dragons), games of all kinds, hanging out with friends, reading, watching anime
ABOUT ME: Pretty laid back guy, sorta quiet other times silly, shy but overall friendly
FAVORITE PIECE
WHILE IN TOWN: Never played in town but when I play for real my favorite piece is the right knight

thanks for posting Val, but i would like to appoint you to be a left knight under my team which is the white team. and i hope you would like it too. and for further information about the Guild event, please >>>Visit here<<< to know about the game rules. thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:05 am
roelzkie214
Ouran ninja
NAME: ouranninja , u can call me ouran for short biggrin

HOBBIES: anime, manga, supernatural,painting and well lots of other stuff lol soccer basketball a bit of everything really :p

ABOUT MY SELF: i like helping my friends out i am very loyal i like being around happy ppl and random ppl too and i can be like the weather at times but i try my best and give 110% with everything i do XD

FAVORITE PIECE
WHEN PLAYING AT THE TOWN : the pony!!! biggrin

PONY??? haahaha! u mean the knight?? lol ok... what side?? right or left??

yes the pony knight any one is fine right left its all the same too me XD  

Ouran ninja

4,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

lll P r i n c e lll

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:29 pm
NAME: maykyru
HOBBIES:band,chess,singing,drowing anima
ABOUT MY SELF:i like to play around and i love to drow anima and chess....
FAVORITE PIECE
WHEN PLAYING AT THE TOWN : king.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:17 pm
name:Breanna
hobbies: singing, drums, guitar, writing, dancing, chess, checkers, darts, more
about myself: I love music. I'm catholic. Christmas is my fave holiday and I love Christmas music. Fave type of music is rock! haha and I get bored easy.
Favorite piece: Queen  

BumbleBreBee

roelzkie214
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:19 pm
BumbleBreBee
name:Breanna
hobbies: singing, drums, guitar, writing, dancing, chess, checkers, darts, more
about myself: I love music. I'm catholic. Christmas is my fave holiday and I love Christmas music. Fave type of music is rock! haha and I get bored easy.
Favorite piece: Queen

lol thanks for posting... ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:00 am
NAME: Dem_Dem1990 or Ami

HOBBIES: Listening to music, reading manga, hanging out with friends and practicing and representing peganism XD

ABOUT MY SELF:I'm a graphic design student working her butt off at Amazon.com to pay her way through college XD

FAVORITE PIECE: Queen Oh ya!! XD
WHEN PLAYING AT THE TOWN :Queen  

MoriaSecurityTeam2011

4,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Generous 100

roelzkie214
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:37 am
Dem_Dem1990
NAME: Dem_Dem1990 or Ami

HOBBIES: Listening to music, reading manga, hanging out with friends and practicing and representing peganism XD

ABOUT MY SELF:I'm a graphic design student working her butt off at Amazon.com to pay her way through college XD

FAVORITE PIECE: Queen Oh ya!! XD
WHEN PLAYING AT THE TOWN :Queen

thank you for your posting Dem... and here i appoint you to be the queen for the white team in replacement of tenkhai hime... just take a look for this:
>>>CLICK<<<

and i hope you didnt miss reading about the Event description, including the rules, and how to play the game...
>>>CLICK TO VIEW EVENT DESCRIPTION<<<

TEAM ROELZKIE214

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces