Naruto Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sakura ate ramen noodles. After they were done eating sakura took money out of her pocket and handed it to the man paying for her meal.
User Image

Sasuke went to the training grounds and waited
http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/emolover_29/sasuke.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:43 pm
Sakura arrived at the training grounds and said " Do you think u move fast enough?" She shrugged her shoulders " you make the first move..don't worry..ill go easy on you." She teased
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/_Ami_Cherry_Blossom_/Sakura Haruno/Just_waiting____by_miyukiri.jpg  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sakura arrived at the training grounds and said " Do you think u move fast enough?" She shrugged her shoulders " you make the first move..don't worry..ill go easy on you." She teased
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/_Ami_Cherry_Blossom_/Sakura Haruno/Just_waiting____by_miyukiri.jpg

"I think your making a mistake in letting me go first." Sasuke disappeared without a trace.
http://randumbz.webs.com/photos/-anime/Sasuke_by_Spacecowboytv.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:10 pm
"I think your the one making the mistake ..didnt you never never underestimate your opponate?" She smirked focusing her chakura into her fist and punched the ground breaking it into huge peices of earth revealing where he was at and she threw the peices at him.
http://tinyurl.com/427mhkp  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:50 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
"I think your the one making the mistake ..didnt you never never underestimate your opponate?" She smirked focusing her chakura into her fist and punched the ground breaking it into huge peices of earth revealing where he was at and she threw the peices at him.

Sasuke's clone poofed away. Kunai's came from all directions!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:57 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura tried moving out of the way but was one second too late and fell on her knees and coughed up blood from the many blows , blades all over her body.  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura tried moving out of the way but was one second too late and fell on her knees and coughed up blood from the many blows , blades all over her body.

Sasuke showed up "oh sorry I may have gone a little far with that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura's clone poofed leaving sasuke out in the open as sakura appeared behind him holding his own blade that she managed to snatch & held it to his throat " yeah.. i think i win." sakura grinned  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:04 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura's clone poofed leaving sasuke out in the open as sakura appeared behind him holding his own blade that she managed to snatch & held it to his throat " yeah.. i think i win." sakura grinned

"It would appear so but its a good thing I expected this to be a trap." Sasuke changed into a log and appeared in front of Sakura "mangekyou sharingan"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:21 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

"It would appear so but its a good thing I expected this to be a trap." Sasuke changed into a log and appeared in front of Sakura "mangekyou sharingan"

Sakura gasped and tried to avoid his eyes but was too late in her action and got caught in his gaze  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:24 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura gasped and tried to avoid his eyes but was too late in her action and got caught in his gaze

"This goes on for 3 days the pain is real." Sasuke stabbed one blade. "There is no escaping this either." 3 more were stabbed. One second has past  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:31 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

"This goes on for 3 days the pain is real." Sasuke stabbed one blade. "There is no escaping this either." 3 more were stabbed. One second has past

sakura gritted her teeth holding her breath at the first sword and said to herself " this isnt real..this isnt real" When the next sword peirced her skin the pain was just as real as ever and she let out a cry of agony by the third she was screaming in pain. It went on forever She wished she would pass out from blood loss already but it wouldnt let her she felt the dizzyness but all the pain from the constant stabbing still came and she couldnt bare it.  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:35 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

sakura gritted her teeth holding her breath at the first sword and said to herself " this isnt real..this isnt real" When the next sword peirced her skin the pain was just as real as ever and she let out a cry of agony by the third she was screaming in pain. It went on forever She wished she would pass out from blood loss already but it wouldnt let her she felt the dizzyness but all the pain from the constant stabbing still came and she couldnt bare it.

The sharingan kept going on each time with a new sword piercing Sakura!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:43 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

The sharingan kept going on each time with a new sword piercing Sakura

Sakura thought on what Tsunade had told her a long time back about releasing gen-jutsus and remembered something. she thought to herself " Its worth a shot" She quickly made handsigns in hopes to reverse his gen-jutsu  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces