Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Yellow Zone District Africa ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:29 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris smiled a bit at Claire's remark. "We'll get you out of here. It'll be okay." He said quietly. He was glad she was out now, because she wouldn't, well hopefully, didn't feel him taking the pipe out. He took a deep breathe and pushed the pipe out of claire's ribs. He picked her up into his arms as she bled.

He started to walk. "There are some supplies in the jeep also, so we can have medical attention on the road. Right now we need to get out of here." He said, and didn't want to look down at his, unconscious, bleeding, injured baby sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

He heard Rebecca say something to him, but he couldn't seem to process that, as he stared at the person in front of him. Claire... he muttered, feeling a bit of agony seeing all the blood coming out from her. We should wrap her wound first, to lessen the blood flow at least. It might attract more zombies. (EDITED)  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:34 pm

User Image

Chris looked at Steve. "Yeah. Here, hold her up for me." He said and handed her over to him as he pulled out the roll of gauze he'd used on their gunshot wounds and started to wrap up her torso around the wound.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

"It would seem they already know. Kurama and I will hold them off as you guys make a run for the jeep. We need to move now and we will come back for the medical supplies but right now Claire needs to get out of here." After Chris finished wrapping here up we all took off running as Kurama and I started killing the appraoching zombies.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve felt himself gulp as Chris gave Claire for him to carry. His heartbeat went faster feeling her skin against his arms... She looked peaceful, and quite the same since he last saw her. He looked at her wounds again and couldn't help but blame himself. If I only came sooner... this wouldn't have happened. he thought miserably to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 pm

User Image

Chris picked claire back up. He started out to the jeep. his feet splashing loud in the water. He ducked under zomies and kicked them away as he ran outside. Finally he was panting when he got to the jeep. He set Claire in it gently and went for the medical supplies in the back.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

I jumped in the jeep with Chris and Kurama.
"Steve drive the jeep." I moved Chris over.
"Don't worry Chris remember I'm a medicalist." I started grabbing the supplies I needed as I unwrapped Claire's torso and started doing my best cleaning the wound and stopping the bleeding.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve hopped in the driver's seat and started the engine. It hummed menacingly. Crap, it's almost out of gas. But I'll do what I can to get us out of here. He pressed on the gas, hitting the zombies that started to swarm around the jeep. Some even climbed the roof at started to bang the jeep. Come on! Steve grumbled, making a hard turn to shake them off. Where are we going exactly? Steve asked the others.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:06 pm

User Image

"Africa." Chris stated as he held onto Claire as Steve drove them out of there."Kijuju. To be specific."He shot the zombies off of the jeep. He kept shooting untill there was a good clear road. "Go now!" He said and looked back at the swarm coming behind them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

"Chris I can't stop the bleeing. The pole went right through her and we need a blood transfusion as she's lossing too much. Her pulse is weak as well. We need to hurry not only that but she has have a slash on her back."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image"So is this your lover, Dr. Longin?" Kurama asked, a) still under the impression that Rebecca was Dr. Longin who b) was a male doctor who took care of him and c) had a lover that d) he didn't know was dead, although Sarah knew.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

I looked at Kurama and shook my head.
"No Kurama this isn't my lover. This is my friend. This is Steve's lover and this is her brother."I started patching up her back but at the same time i tried stopping the bleeding coming from her ribs.
"Steve hurry times running out Claire's pulsing is slowing down."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:50 pm

User Image

Chris cringed at the sound of Claire being someone's lover. It didn't sound right to him. "You're not making this any easier on me ya'know." He reminded them as he helped stop Claire's bleeding. He heard her pulse was slowing he got quiet. "Please stay with us Claire. Don't leave me." He whispered. He pushed her hair back a bit, he was in his own little world of silence for a minute before pulling his hand away and helping again, stop the bleeding. "I'll give her blood. She's the same type as me since i'm her brother."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

"Sorry Chris didn't mean to but yeah that could work but you don't have the right equipment but she losing a lot already and it could kill both of you. Kurama did you bring the box that had blood in it?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image"Yes, Dr. Longin, and I grabbed a few extra supplies for you." he said smiling happy he could be of some assistance to you.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff