Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Well.....( Please don't close/lock this thread.Too late) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:41 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666
I could call the police get away from my family then try it but the thing is.....that wouldn't work, they'd just say so what? Your a child you gotta follow your families rules it's the law. -_-

So if my family says I have to be a guy and straight or else they'll beat the crap out of me and or kill me I must remain a guy and straight because I'm only a "Child"?
If they're threatening you like that, then you have legitimate cause to request police intervention and relocation for your own safety. Fear for your immediate personal safety is a valid reason to legally remove yourself from a person's care.

If you fear for your safety, call the cops. If they send you back, keep calling them and tell them you're not going to stop until you feel safe. Make sure as many people as possible know you feel unsafe. Keep them updated until you do feel safe. You don't even have to say why, just say "there's a situation at home / with family" at the root of it, and if they ask just tell them it hasn't been resolved.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 pm
Garek Maxwell
Sounds like Cosmagic Surgery! But that's from a game.

I know you can get something like a divorce from parental guardians, but it's not recommended. Obviously, that would leave you with zero financial support and the need to pay for your own insurance or at least a host of other issues. Not exactly easy or worth it, especially since not many places will employ teens.

Also, I wouldn't really put any stock in magic... Really, the Victorians were huge on the occult and if magic or supernatural powers had real effects they would have been well documented and scientifically studied. It would have long been exploited for commercial purposes and by now you'd see "magic" pills named Zalatrex or something.

While there are legitimate and interesting studies on alternative medicine, the ones that 'work' don't make outrageous claims.

As for that particular "spell", I seriously anything in regards to it. It's not professionally written at all for one. They misspell clothes as "close" (Seriously now?). They make it sound like an infomercial, which should sound alarm bells. Had they flashing text saying "only $19.99!", it would only finish off it's credibility. Hird isn't a word, and the lack of proper capitalization makes me wonder if it was written by someone rather young. The warning makes no sense either. There's no explanation as to why you couldn't do it 50 times, and having the warning at the end rather than the beginning makes me wonder about their professionalism as well. If it were to produce what it claims to do, you would want to warn people first the consequences before you explain things.

Probably all this wasn't helpful, but I do support those that honestly do want to go through all the surgery and stuff...Just through proven technological methods and science. Otherwise it's no better than fad diets.
sadly I must note to you that Xtian's, as well as the vile angels and grey's have been working to completely remove knowledge of Black magic and other things since the time they sealed the human chakra away and locked up Lucifer and the rest of the god's, since then they have been systematically removing such knowledge, so with proper training and awakening of one's own energies it is possible to do what is claimed since the Xtian menace to not work.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:41 pm
Hiro Clawfrey
Please listen when I say, patience is a good thing. A couple years of something you don't want is nothing compared to a person's lifetime. I know, what I'm saying is useless because you have heard it all before. It is your choice. I will ask that you not to trust in the supernatural. For those who believe in it, they know that is has it way of biting you in the a** for the smallest things. Doing something like this is unnessasary. If you wait that small amount of time it will make life so much easier and you will have more time to mull this over.
It only bite's you in the a** if your by yourself and have no Trust in the God's of hell.

As if you perform a spell and are athiest, an xtian or say the mockery of satanism created by the Xtian religions.....a "Devil worshipper" you will not have anyone (Such as Lord enki...."or satan".) to guide you and protect you, so if an angel wishes it will of course make it seem like you got bit in the a**, in reality it is an angel trying to keep you from the true knowledge of the human soul as without it one is weak and easy for them to brainwash, as without our chakra we are merely vessels merely puppets waiting for them to take over.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:41 pm
Psycho Lee
I do not believe that suicide is the answer.
I know it's not, but I don't know what to do right now.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:45 pm
Cassidy Peterson
666 Demonic Lover 666
I could call the police get away from my family then try it but the thing is.....that wouldn't work, they'd just say so what? Your a child you gotta follow your families rules it's the law. -_-

So if my family says I have to be a guy and straight or else they'll beat the crap out of me and or kill me I must remain a guy and straight because I'm only a "Child"?
If they're threatening you like that, then you have legitimate cause to request police intervention and relocation for your own safety. Fear for your immediate personal safety is a valid reason to legally remove yourself from a person's care.

If you fear for your safety, call the cops. If they send you back, keep calling them and tell them you're not going to stop until you feel safe. Make sure as many people as possible know you feel unsafe. Keep them updated until you do feel safe. You don't even have to say why, just say "there's a situation at home / with family" at the root of it, and if they ask just tell them it hasn't been resolved.
I might try, but only if I can get myself to "Speak" up, I've always had problems speaking what I need to say what I want to say, and even now if I try to speak I freeze up, and my body refuses to move a single muscle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:02 pm
*ignored* ouch  

Alexander J Luthor

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:12 pm
Alexander J Luthor
*ignored* ouch
Just because I didn't reply dosn't mean I didn't read it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:16 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666
Alexander J Luthor
*ignored* ouch
Just because I didn't reply dosn't mean I didn't read it.

:3 yay  

Alexander J Luthor

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:40 pm
Your rambles are hard to fallow when they do not fit any mthyos I know. Considering I am a fair bit older and been studding mythologies for a long time it just makes it all sound made up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:52 pm
One cannot learn about such things merely by "Studying" mythology.

Considering how much has been removed, such as evidence it's quiet impossible for one to learn that way.

All they learn is what the Xtians make things out to be.

For example those giant stones people claim not to know what are there for? (Stone henge.) It is actually a place for meditation well a specific meditation, I can't say more as I recently checked and the site and all documentation of it were deleted, all that was on the page when I checked (Recently) was a letter saying the site was in violation of the word of god and the bible and that meditation was evil.... rolleyes

I presume some "Wannabe righteous" d**k hacked the site. e.e  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm
Also chakra is real, it just takes time, meditation, focus, and will power to use properly.
when I was 13 years old I was able to mold a ball of energy into my palm and strike a kid who had been bullying me with it, (He was sent to the hospital later that day when he started coughing up blood.) what I had done was gathered a ball of energy in my hand and focused it to a point, gathering it mixing it into a ball.

With my current knowledge I could most likely use death energies and energy from my surroundings to make it more devastating,
(Death energy is a dark energy that corrupts and destroys the enemy from the inside out, chakra, soul, everything.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:20 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666
sadly I must note to you that Xtian's, as well as the vile angels and grey's have been working to completely remove knowledge of Black magic and other things since the time they sealed the human chakra away and locked up Lucifer and the rest of the god's, since then they have been systematically removing such knowledge, so with proper training and awakening of one's own energies it is possible to do what is claimed since the Xtian menace to not work.

Actually it's well known among historians that "magic" and Pagan rituals lasted for quite a long time throughout European history. Charms, superstitions, and potions were seen as solutions to protect against things like the Evil Eye or even disease. When you read literature from the medieval periods you see Christians blatantly using magical objects with no objections from anyone unless they are identified specifically as being evil objects. (Usually for plot purposes.) Pagan and Christian beliefs were probably more mixed together than they ever were before. And this was the height of things like the crusades and converting pagans!

More interestingly though, many of the old rituals still exist! Mardis Gras comes from Pagan celebrations. Same for the more popular and well known holidays of Easter, Christmas, ...And another I'm forgetting. April Fools is a lesser known one that also has it's origins in Pagan celebrations/rituals. Though I believe either Mardis Gras and/or April Fools come from Roman Pagan rituals/celebrations.

If I were to identify when magic and Pagan rituals began to be phased out of thinking it would probably be the Renaissance. It's a period where Europe actually opened up more to ideas and thoughts, while also increasing it's trade significantly. The effects of the Renaissance, while slow, eventually led to the scientific inquiry of nature and study of our surroundings rather than blaming disease on evil fairies. Though not really relevant to the conversation, it's also a period where many ancient technologies are rediscovered such as concrete and clear glass, which had been lost since the fall of the Western Roman Empire. Sufficing to say, science and reason replaced superstition in both Pagan and Christian thought. This would eventually lead to the inevitable point where ideas of a separation of government and religion came about, along with philosophical questions on the nature of humanity.

Anyway, that is to address some of the historical relationship between Christianity and magic, rituals, charms, whatever.

As for the vile angels, all I can say is leave motor cycle gangs out of this. xp

I also have no idea what UFO's and aliens have to do with Witchcraft.  

Garek Maxwell

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:38 pm
Actually the thing is once one awakens their chakra, if they are properly guided by someone such as an experienced satanist, or one of the Gods, there are ways to heal from sickness, and it has nothing to do with "Destroying evil fairies" it has to do with healing yourself in a sense, meditating, and discovering which part of you is causing the sickness be it caused by your body or believe it or not an attack and or corruption to one of your chakra's then fixing the problem accordingly via removing said nuisance and purifying your chakra via riding yourself of negative energy, or if phsyical using your energy to regenerate a wound such as a cut, or get rid of a virus.

It takes a lot of training to achieve but once you do it will be of great use to you, and the more advanced you are you may also be able to use it on others should they get sick.

illness of the body is caused by viruses and bacteria, illness of the soul (Which also affects the body.) is caused by negative energy which can corrupt the soul and attack it just like a virus or bacteria.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:58 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666
Considering how much has been removed, such as evidence it's quiet impossible for one to learn that way.

All they learn is what the Xtians make things out to be.

For example those giant stones people claim not to know what are there for? (Stone henge.) It is actually a place for meditation well a specific meditation,

While there was plenty of history removed, there's a lot more that simply degraded because they weren't made with materials that would last. Historians all over the world are having to increasingly deal with objects that are literally disintegrating. Considering museums didn't really exist until 1700s, it's amazing we still have around what we have.

The other problems are the many wars, the apathy in regards to preservation (which I remember one early historian complained about in regards to a monastery that didn't take care of old works from the Romans). Again, it's amazing we have what we have.

Also, I think you may be mistaken with how in control Christians are of history. There's plenty of non-Christian historians writing and researching history. Also, not all Christians are out to Christianize history. There's a surprisingly large number out there who want to document things as they are, without bias. Many are Sociologists. There is also no "you must be a fundie to get a history degree" rule. So..yeah.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1217752/Henge-stones-Unearthed-site-monuments-little-sister.html

This also seems to mention some of what you're talking about. Honestly, no one knows for sure what the heck it was for. I suspect it was multi-use and multi-functional. Probably worked great for acoustics for music, as one article popped up claiming such from a music professor. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a lot of functions really, since many ancient buildings acted that same way until specialization became the norm.

666 Demonic Lover 666
it has nothing to do with "Destroying evil fairies"

[...]

or if phsyical using your energy to regenerate a wound such as a cut, or get rid of a virus.

illness of the body is caused by viruses and bacteria, illness of the soul (Which also affects the body.) is caused by negative energy which can corrupt the soul and attack it just like a virus or bacteria.

Evil fairies was just a made up example of some of the absurdity. The fact that people thought the black death was caused by bad smells shows how little they knew of how to treat diseases.

The regeneration of wounds is a natural part of the body and it can be aided along by a whole host of things ranging from a good mood, good diet, to even using plants like Aloe on cuts. You'd need to scientifically show the effects of said supernatural phenomenon. Given that by definition it is beyond nature, it wouldn't be within the domain of science anyway until it is claimed that it can have study-able effects on the natural world.

That said, mental and emotional well-being is generally well handled by the fields of psychology and psychiatry.  

Garek Maxwell

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:39 am
And now I am thinking of blocking you, since your obviously an "Athiest" who knows everything. rolleyes stare

Wounds that are extremely large arn't able to regenerate quicker then months, and by that time such a wound can kill you, (From blood loss, and or infection.) by using your chakra you can regnerate such wounds quicker than normal allowing one to (If they are advanced enough in it.) regenerate say a stab wound to the hand from a large knife, normally you would go to the hospital get stitches and other things such as foreign objects inserted to help heal said wound, with proper training you can heal it yourself in varying degree's some it might take week's or day's, others if they are advanced enough might even take as little as 1 or 2 days.

Your starting to annoy me really, your not hear to conversate or help with anything, your just going on and on with your athiest attitude as if you "Know" everything. rolleyes

The reason they don't have those artifacts I speak of isn't because of "Detoriation" or any of said factors.

It's because the churches mainly the catholic church works with them in the back ground, (Hidden/Secrecy) they actually dumped thousands of artifacts containing knowledge of the human soul and of the chakra that were in PERFECT (Readable) condition, into the ocean.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff