Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:13 pm
...I'd never expect grown a** men to act like teenage videogame nerds here...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

Deal with it.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:47 pm
Smokestack Lightning
...I'd never expect grown a** men to act like teenage videogame nerds here...
User Image

ArmasTermin
I worked with the L96 and PSG1 a little, but can't notice a large difference in power, and the L96 was being horribly inaccurate for me once. It might have just been lag, but I got two direct hits on a standing target and both were completely ignored. Not hit markered, I mean it was as if the bullets flew around them. I really need to give them both more chances, but right now my sniper set is Dragunov and CZ75 with full-auto. The best spots for me are always prone among low brush. Sniping from windows always screws me up, even when I press myself to the back of the wall away from the window, someone always manages to see the tiniest bit of movement. Snow sniping is my favorite. I love all the big snow maps, and put ice camo on most of my guns.

Also tried the camera spike, but it usually ended up distracting me, and I didn't have it doing much except alerting me to people that could be sneaking up on me. But for that I can just use a claymore and actually take them out, too. Without the distraction.

The Olympia shotgun with sleight of hand destroys on small and medium maps. Definitely my favorite shotgun.
I might eventually buy all the sniper rifles just to get the PSG-1, because it's the only rifle I actually want in that class. I don't snipe.

And yea, my brothers said the only equipment really worth using is the Claymore. As for shotguns, I wish they had included Dragons Breath in multiplayer. I beat that one level solely with the SPAS-12 loaded with Dragon's Breath.

And I still love that the upgraded CZ75s in Zombies are called Calamity and Jane.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 pm
I think I've picked the Dragunov as my main sniper rifle. The PSG1 seems to have really similar damage and I hit with it just about as well, but it has half the magazine capacity. L96 I think I got a hitmarker on someone's face. You may say that's impossible, but it ******** happened. The WA2000 also feels like the PSG1 with a slower reload and only one more round of ammo. Anyway, the variable scope is my choice of attachment. The ability to switch between a wider field of view and pinpoint accuracy at long ranges is good.

Also, finally unlocked the crossbow, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet.  

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:12 pm
Requiem in Mortis
I beat that one level solely with the SPAS-12 loaded with Dragon's Breath.
User Image

Not only is Dragonsbreath wholly ineffective against people, it also has next to no recoil; certainly not enough to cycle a semi-auto. And even if it did cycle a semi, it'd spew flaming magnesium out the ejection port.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:40 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
User Image

Not only is Dragonsbreath wholly ineffective against people, it also has next to no recoil; certainly not enough to cycle a semi-auto. And even if it did cycle a semi, it'd spew flaming magnesium out the ejection port.
Fres, it's a VIDEO GAME. I'm quite aware Dragonsbreath isn't effective on people and that it wouldn't work in a semi-auto. Didn't make setting people on fire with it any less awesome in the game.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:19 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
User Image

Fres, it's a VIDEO GAME. I'm quite aware Dragonsbreath isn't effective on people and that it wouldn't work in a semi-auto. Didn't make setting people on fire with it any less awesome in the game.
That's what flamethrowers are for. I dislike stupid gimmicks that completely fail to be what they really are.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:31 am
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
User Image

And that's why the SPAS, which is normally a semi in the game, is pump action when you're using dragonsbreath. Check it out.  

Whence it Flows

Dangerous Elder

Maddness91

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:52 am
i played on my buddies xbox last night for maybe 3 hours... xbox > ps3 for COD games for me so far... i blew a** in MW2, but i was getting top 3 90% of the time last night... the AK74u is such a beast because it;s just to quick... sprinting around with it silenced is so fun xd the RC car is such a ******** cheap thing... it;s the new and better noob tube...

what;s ur fav map?
mine has to be nuke town... i can;t believe ground war in there... rc cars and grenades EVERYWHERE... it;s like red rover with grenades...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:56 am
Maddness91
i played on my buddies xbox last night for maybe 3 hours... xbox > ps3 for COD games for me so far... i blew a** in MW2, but i was getting top 3 90% of the time last night... the AK74u is such a beast because it;s just to quick... sprinting around with it silenced is so fun xd the RC car is such a ******** cheap thing... it;s the new and better noob tube...

what;s ur fav map?
mine has to be nuke town... i can;t believe ground war in there... rc cars and grenades EVERYWHERE... it;s like red rover with grenades...
I put rapid fire on it. Don't need to silence it if I'm not gonna be where I was a moment ago.  

Whence it Flows

Dangerous Elder

Maddness91

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:44 am
Pripyat Dawn
Maddness91

what;s ur fav map?
I put rapid fire on it. Don't need to silence it if I'm not gonna be where I was a moment ago.
sorry i meant ninja, not silent... i didn;t make the characters so idk completely what he was using xp i just remember not makeing alot of noise when i shot xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:57 am
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
User Image

That's what flamethrowers are for. I dislike stupid gimmicks that completely fail to be what they really are.
Dude, this is Call of Duty. The series has never been known for being totally realistic when it came to weapons.

Besides, the Flamethrower ******** sucks in the game. You have to get right up in their face to use it, because it's range is horrible. The damn Masterkey has better range on it.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:06 am
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
User Image

Dude, this is Call of Duty. The series has never been known for being totally realistic when it came to weapons.

Besides, the Flamethrower ******** sucks in the game. You have to get right up in their face to use it, because it's range is horrible. The damn Masterkey has better range on it.
The flamethrower in WaW is super ******** effective. I cleared entire levels with just W+1. Should have just left that one in. xd

Although I'd honestly expect a flamethrower to have a longer range than dragonsbreath. I mean, dragonsbreath isn't exactly the epitome of long-range ammunition.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:54 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
User Image

The flamethrower in WaW is super ******** effective. I cleared entire levels with just W+1. Should have just left that one in. xd

Although I'd honestly expect a flamethrower to have a longer range than dragonsbreath. I mean, dragonsbreath isn't exactly the epitome of long-range ammunition.
I was talking about the BO Flamethrower. The WaW Flamethrower is indeed amazing. I just wish they hadn't made it so you unlock it at the level you Prestige at.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

CapitalistPleb

Thirteenth Capitalist

7,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
User Image

I wonder IRL how long you have to bake someone with a flamethrower before they catch  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff