53%
 53%  [ 23 ]
long range
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 43

Tiera Phalanx Ryushi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:11 am
Out of those specific three choices is speed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:10 am
i play not getting hit so i guess that counts as speed but its not deffencive. you attack with a very strong quick attack and back off so they have a chance to move then smash them. just dont get hit. this kinda fighting does not work on fox  

Assassin105

Arby Sasini

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:41 pm
Speed, It's good to strike and escape then to strike and have the possibility of being struck back  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:00 pm
if you use samus right you can execute powerful speed attacks, and even from a distance. biggrin  

Secret Asian Man

N.P.G.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:43 pm
Long range with samus and link smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:33 am
falco_lombardi
Blade Dancer
Mewtwo is unique and that's what I like about him. I hate most of the clones save Roy and Gannondorf.
theyre actually different from the people they were "cloned" from roy uses fire marth doesnt ganondorf has darkness falcon has fire falcon is fast and ganondorf is pretty slow

when he sez cloned he means same attacks... mostly
like link and young link have most of the same attacks but have some difrences, pikachu and pichu, c falcon and ganondorf, mario dr. mario luigi, roy and marth. are some examples.  

Assassin105

Chaos_Dude

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:06 pm
I play as Ganondorf and, although I'm pretty quick, I have to go with power because I PLAY AS GANONDORF!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:44 pm
Speed mixed with range I am. Run and fire endin thier lives with strength You can't just use one... GO YOUNG LINK.  

Xanendithas

Aurafox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:22 pm
I choose speed mainly because it's the only stat that can be changed by skill. Power cannot be determined except by the character chosen, and long range can only be for characters that have projectiles in the first place. But everyone has a different level of speed, and once you become elite, you realize ways to increase everyone's speed, but you can't increase their style. I'm anti power because Power is not even nessessary with Fox at all.

I could go on.. but izza sleepy... -.- I gotta quit staying up this late.. er.. early..

*zzz..*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:50 pm
I would have to combine all of them. use speed to get away, use the laser once in a while to throw off your oponent than get in small hit like the punch punch combo than do alot of flip kick with falco.  

Jebrone Kitty

7,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Puchiko_chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:33 am
Doesn't that depend on who you play with, which character you're facing and how that person plays his character? xp

Anyway, I'm quite fond of playing semi-aggresive. I always try to taunt my enemy into attacking me by poking him around like hell and when he get's angry and reckless I abuse his new openings and send him to kingdom come.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:29 am
I like to use speed and power, but when it comes down to it, I use speed more. I like Sheik. She rocks. And I also use Zelda. She's more powerful, and thus, they even out. I also like to use Peach. And for some reason, I'm GOOD with them.  

Specter125

Fliarre

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:18 pm
I like speed, but since my most befitting character is Roy, I have to go for power. Falco and Fox are my second and third best, so I get my power / speed and then speed fill from them. And no, I absolutely positiviely do not go for long-range, but, mind you, I still have a strategy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:04 pm
bump  

redraven11

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:17 pm
i paly as roy, so i try to blend speed with power, and throw in some doging and a counter everyonce in a while  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff