THAT...WAS... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:23 pm
The Eleventh AK
Trenn Flashkill
Please take his music and merch out of the stores. THEY'RE ONLY TRYING TO PROFIT FROM HIS DEATH!

Oh give me a break. That's completely different. His music came out before he died first of all, so they weren't like HEY HE DIED SO LETS PUT OUT ALL THESE CDs, while the timing with this game was basically he died and like right after they announced they were making this game.

And something about a dancing game doesn't sound like much of a tribute to me... especially since they've got that animated MJ dancin' around. Reanimating dead people in video games is ALWAYS creepy.
Of course it's a cash-in, but it's far from new and it's silly to b***h about. I don't remember you complaining about The Beatles Rockband.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:05 pm
Black Ops has Kennedy in it and I thought that was awesome. I'm not bothered by dead celebrities in games at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:21 pm
Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK
Trenn Flashkill
Please take his music and merch out of the stores. THEY'RE ONLY TRYING TO PROFIT FROM HIS DEATH!

Oh give me a break. That's completely different. His music came out before he died first of all, so they weren't like HEY HE DIED SO LETS PUT OUT ALL THESE CDs, while the timing with this game was basically he died and like right after they announced they were making this game.

And something about a dancing game doesn't sound like much of a tribute to me... especially since they've got that animated MJ dancin' around. Reanimating dead people in video games is ALWAYS creepy.
Of course it's a cash-in, but it's far from new and it's silly to b***h about. I don't remember you complaining about The Beatles Rockband.

John Lennon and George Harrison didn't die last year  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:27 am
The Eleventh AK
Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK
Trenn Flashkill

And?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:21 am
Yeah, a ear later, and people care about as much about MJ as any other dead celebrity.

Everyone ******** hated him when he was a creepy child molester.

Face it, his music career died decades ago.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:25 pm
Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK
Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK
Trenn Flashkill

And?
So people weren't like OH MAH GOD THE BEATLES I LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY ALL DIED LAST YEAR AND IT WAS A REALLY BIG DEAL I HAVE TO BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I stand by what I've said about The Beatles Rock Band being a work of love. Just playing it you can tell that the people who made it ******** LOVED the Beatles and set out to create a product worthy of them in the eyes of their fans. Everything I've seen of this game screams that that is not the case.

I don't mean to say I'm horribly offended by them making this game either. I suppose saying it bothers me was the wrong way to put it. But when they announced it at E3 I thought it was hilarious. It is just so obvious that they are trying to sell it to the people who all of a sudden pretended to care about MJ when he died.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:41 pm
Also, I forgot this thread existed until today. That is how much I care about Michael Jackson talk2hand  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:32 pm
My point isn't that they're not trying to milk his death. My point is that they do this with every celebrity death ever. This is not new, interesting stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 pm
I don't recall the Steve Irwin game...  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 pm
The Eleventh AK
I don't recall the Steve Irwin game...
Don't have to make a game about someone to milk their death.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 pm
I want a Crocodile Hunter game now.  

Super Cheesio

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 pm
I don't even know why you're arguing with me anymore  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:14 pm
oh my god people cashing in on Michael Jackson's death but it's been done before so I'm not allowed to think it's dumb

Am I correct in thinking that that is what you are trying to tell me?  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:53 pm
The Eleventh AK
oh my god people cashing in on Michael Jackson's death but it's been done before so I'm not allowed to think it's dumb

Am I correct in thinking that that is what you are trying to tell me?

You took way too long to figure that out.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff