Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Character Theme Songs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 am
BreathLessX

Stuck like Glue by Sugarland is what fits Atoli/Haseo OR Piros/Haseo

I should probably find this and the other songs then.
Piros/Haseo: the only couple in the game that kisses but cannot be married.
@Naota: GOD DIVA would make me think of .hack, but I kept reading Id while listening to it and it fits perfectly, so now it has a pretty permanent association in my brain with Id, which is pretty FREAKING AWESOME because my god that series is awesome and my favorite manhwa that they NEED to publish officially in English.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:45 am
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX

@Naota: GOD DIVA would make me think of .hack, but I kept reading Id while listening to it and it fits perfectly, so now it has a pretty permanent association in my brain with Id, which is pretty FREAKING AWESOME because my god that series is awesome and my favorite manhwa that they NEED to publish officially in English.

I should stop listening to Pop stations. XD

Also to add: Panic! At the Disco's Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off needs to be either Alkaid's or Pi's theme.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 pm
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX

Also to add: Panic! At the Disco's Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off needs to be either Alkaid's or Pi's theme.

Pi. It would be Pi. All I know is that Alkaid is too tsundere to have a song with a title like that as her theme. I mean, really, she is the queen at being tsundere.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:59 pm
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX

Pi. It would be Pi. All I know is that Alkaid is too tsundere to have a song with a title like that as her theme. I mean, really, she is the queen at being tsundere.
Oh yeah. Totally. Also, Spears' Hold it Against me would be PERFECT for Death Grunty. Just cause....it makes great fanfiction >>'''  

BreathLessX
Crew

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:34 pm
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX

Oh yeah. Totally. Also, Spears' Hold it Against me would be PERFECT for Death Grunty. Just cause....it makes great fanfiction >>'''

I suppose I shall need to check out that song as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:44 am
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX

Please ignore my need to make Hits known XD  

BreathLessX
Crew

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:55 pm
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX

Are you joking? I can't tell. ><

But yeah, I'm oblivious to certain things. Like who is dating who and what's the thing to talk about now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:03 pm
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX

But yeah, I'm oblivious to certain things. Like who is dating who and what's the thing to talk about now.

I was kinda joking. Half of it was Sarcastic. I have another one (cause I'm lame). I think Time to dance by Panic At the Disco is something that'd fit Atoli. And When your Young by Three Doors Down is good for Haseo.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:08 pm
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX
Darkly_Doomed
BreathLessX

I was kinda joking. Half of it was Sarcastic. I have another one (cause I'm lame). I think Time to dance by Panic At the Disco is something that'd fit Atoli. And When your Young by Three Doors Down is good for Haseo.

Hm.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces