Planning for Christmas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalateasFire

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:13 am
I am so excited about Christmas this year! Even though it hasn't been the best month and we don't have much money IRL, I have felt more holiday spirit this year than in many years past. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:46 pm
I'm the opposite. I've been kind of sad lately that I don't have more Christmas spirit. I blame all of the Christmas cards with beach pictures on them that I sort at work. As soon as I have the time, I'm going to binge watch all of the Christmas movies that my nervous system can handle. xd  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GalateasFire

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:35 pm
lilchibiusa
I'm the opposite. I've been kind of sad lately that I don't have more Christmas spirit. I blame all of the Christmas cards with beach pictures on them that I sort at work. As soon as I have the time, I'm going to binge watch all of the Christmas movies that my nervous system can handle. xd

That makes sense... sad I hope that your Christmas movie/music marathon helps to bring you back into spirit! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:58 pm
I hope I have time for one! My all time favorite Christmas movie is A Muppet Christmas Carol. I have VHS copy that I bought before The Lion King ever made it to theaters (it's one of the previews, and it was still in the concept stage at the time). Anyway, my VCR broke, so I'm trying to find it on DVD. I could order it off the internet, but it's a bit late for that. Hopefully I can find it at Target or Best Buy. (I'm a huge muppets fan btw.)  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Ye Olde Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash