Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
We need Help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goozma

Buggy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:14 pm
I've never managed to make it to a dev meeting, but I'd be willing to transcribe them from screenshots. That way you could ctrl+f to find specific topics instead of having to pore over a bunch of images.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 pm
Mereluna
I've never managed to make it to a dev meeting, but I'd be willing to transcribe them from screenshots. That way you could ctrl+f to find specific topics instead of having to pore over a bunch of images.

I would be willing to help as well.  

Ju Tru Nix

Benevolent Elder

17,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:35 pm
Rafael Do Po

It's a start... stare
While some ppl are STILL brainstorming for ways to help zOMG!, others are taking actions while the clock is ticking. At this rate, if things run as the way they are, then all of this will be in vein. So start buying powerups. ¬¬ Even if it has a small impact on the whole project.

Pets and head start tickets into Buccaneer Boardwalk would be a much better investment. And others have brainstormed and come up with great ideas that need supporting, such as spreading info about zOMG to the players, trying to get more players and numerous Site Feedback threads pleading with Gaia to keep the game and reasons why. There are multiple ways to take action. And frankly, I don't need another 20 of each of the power ups.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:14 am

Oh yeah.
      I should be able to make it to most meetings.
      It'd probably be a good idea to set up some kind of, I dunno, calling list.
      If one person can't make it, you move on to the next.

Or just have whoever's available PM you what they have, and piece it together.

Emyre

Wheezing Warlord

Nanenna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:52 pm
I can't make every meet as I generally have work Friday evenings, but whenever I can I do get on zOMG and record everything I can. I will be happy to get on and help whenever possible. Should I post the last meet I was able to get (the 19th of last month, I believe) or is there something specific you want done?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:44 pm
How bout we create a thread on what the meeting was about and edit it every week  

x_DeAngelo_x

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

CricketCollector

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:50 pm
I'm off work tomorrow so I can do the meeting. There should be a sign-up sheet for this. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:05 am

I usually make it to (almost) all the meetings every week.
Not the really late night ones.

I have just been really busy with work the past month.

Chokin

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

zCampaign
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:01 am
II-The DarKing-II
How bout we create a thread on what the meeting was about and edit it every week
We'll be making a new thread every week. That way we have an archive. Perhaps we will keep a record thread, though, which we'd edit every week.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:07 am
Lady Kayura
Rafael Do Po

It's a start... stare
While some ppl are STILL brainstorming for ways to help zOMG!, others are taking actions while the clock is ticking. At this rate, if things run as the way they are, then all of this will be in vein. So start buying powerups. ¬¬ Even if it has a small impact on the whole project.

Pets and head start tickets into Buccaneer Boardwalk would be a much better investment. And others have brainstormed and come up with great ideas that need supporting, such as spreading info about zOMG to the players, trying to get more players and numerous Site Feedback threads pleading with Gaia to keep the game and reasons why. There are multiple ways to take action. And frankly, I don't need another 20 of each of the power ups.

That, and we know to buy Power Ups.
      That takes what? All of three seconds?
      If we can think of more ways to help, we should.

Emyre

Wheezing Warlord

The General Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas