Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The Think Tank
*UPDATED* z!ART Freebies [I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanenna

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:40 am
I think the comics would be more of one shots rather than just adding them into an existing comic with an overarching plot.

An addendum to what I can do: I also like to write sometimes. I don't know how good I'd be at writing up a short story to go with drawings, but I'd be totally willing to give it a shot.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 pm
Nanenna
I think the comics would be more of one shots rather than just adding them into an existing comic with an overarching plot.

An addendum to what I can do: I also like to write sometimes. I don't know how good I'd be at writing up a short story to go with drawings, but I'd be totally willing to give it a shot.

yeah one shots seem like the way to go. it'll cause a lot of biases we werent meaning to imply...
and yes that sounds like a plan Nanenna biggrin  

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nanenna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:26 pm
So... have we a plan going? Or is everyone too busy dealing with the end of the year holiday rush tackle?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:59 pm
Nanenna
So... have we a plan going? Or is everyone too busy dealing with the end of the year holiday rush tackle?
caught up in end of year crap. lol it'll be picked up on the 3rd  

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nanenna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:14 am
Gaia related art samples. Uhm... Shoot! That means putting aside the long term project I just started and the other unfinished long term project I had. Well, I'd have to do that anyway. I know I've drawn some of my mule's outfits but those were sketch a-days. For now I have a few Gaia related samples I can share as I work on making some that show a bit more of what I can do.

There's my current sig. This Diedrich related image, these silly Diedrich comics, and these silly Diedrich sketches which were all drawn in a frantic, Risky Angels fueled sketch frenzy a little while ago.

Edit: Oh wait, you probably want avi art to use as samples for the kind of art people will receive in the thread, don't you? Uh... give me a little time! My schedule suddenly jumped up unexpectedly and I won't be able to work on any new art for a few days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 pm
I suppose I could just use the avi art that I'm doing for the Devs as samples. >.<;;

Quote:
Samples:
Sketches:1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Inks: Durp, apparently I have none at the moment. x3;;

Colors: 1 - 2
+shading: 1

Extra notes and tidbits: I can draw anthro furries/scalies/avians and feral animals/fantasy creatures as well. (samples: A - B - C - D)

Hopefully that's satisfactory. c': I'm looking forward to working on this!  

Ren Orenji Doragon

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250

KaguraSakata

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:04 pm
Here's a couple sample of avi's I'm going to try to get a few more done, but I can't find my colored pencils right now so the next couple might be basic sketches. I'll add more as I finish them.

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx59/KaguraSakata/Avi.jpg
http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx59/KaguraSakata/avi2.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 pm
a PM sent to all artists
Well hello there,

A rough version of the z!ART Freebie thread has been posted, and can be found here. Unfortunately, I've run into some technical issues with the videos that were meant to illustrate the different ring rages and graphics(I can't believe how I thought making these things wouldn't be too difficult). I'll attempt to outsource some help with this matter if I cannot find a suitable solution.

It is possible to open up the thread though, but I'm hesitant to do so without the videos since we'd be appealing to freebie art seekers who have some familiarity with zOMG already (or those who are extremely willing to try something new), as opposed to both groups who have and haven't had exposure to it yet.

Post your reply on The zCampaign thread and see what everyone else is thinking too.

Thanks,
MiIiyah

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nanenna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:46 pm
Oh geds, change the text color please! It's so light and hard to read! D:

I don't know what this SWF Cabin is, but I'm having a hard time using it. I also have a video capture program if you want some help capturing them. The more the merrier, right? XD

I might also recommend an image request form that's either more eye catching or a bit more explicit. But that's just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 pm
Nanenna
Oh geds, change the text color please! It's so light and hard to read! D:

I don't know what this SWF Cabin is, but I'm having a hard time using it. I also have a video capture program if you want some help capturing them. The more the merrier, right? XD

I might also recommend an image request form that's either more eye catching or a bit more explicit. But that's just my opinion.

i have no clue what swf cabin is either, but it popped up when i googled for a swf compatible image/movie uploader xD
in terms of the presentation of the thread - yes i agree with you smile i was just working on that now via photoshop

edit -
im going to try a demo version of a video capture program. ima see how that works out first cuz Jing is annoying me :3  

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 pm
went a lot easier with ishowu.
demo here. im going to unlock it soon, i just need to see if i can edit it on imovie.

oh god i hope my internet doesnt cut off of me because i've overused my bandwidth or w/e

edit - i can edit it in imovie, so we're good smile it'll just take me a few days to get through all the rings.

nanenna, how familiar are you with your video capture program?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 pm
MiIiyah
went a lot easier with ishowu.
demo here. im going to unlock it soon, i just need to see if i can edit it on imovie.

oh god i hope my internet doesnt cut off of me because i've overused my bandwidth or w/e

edit - i can edit it in imovie, so we're good smile it'll just take me a few days to get through all the rings.

nanenna, how familiar are you with your video capture program?

Do you need help capturing some of them?
I could go through recording some, if you need. o wo  

HN-Shade

scullylam

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:25 pm
oooo!!!!!! sounds exciting!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 pm
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree with Nanenna on the text color. Dx It is pretty hard to read on white. D; ( If you want that hue... maybe a dark slate would work better? )

Also: I, too, am willing to help with the Ring Rage Rank previews. c: ( In fact, I've been messing around with a video I got of Sweetheart RR1-4, but I'm having problems because I can't seem to find a *FREE* simple "cut and paste" video editor. [Well, besides WMM for XP.] D; Though I think I've finally come across one... ) ...but yeah. "The more, the merrier!" Indeed. ( and the faster we can get this ball rolling! )

And if you're really desperate, there's already a few Ring demos on YouTube. I've seen mostly the attack rings, but there's a few buffs and crowd control. Though I'm sure that a few ( I'm looking at you Knife Sharpen and Adrenaline. ) will have to be re-filmed because those videos look like they were done before the "Great Ring Re-balance." >3>;;  

Ren Orenji Doragon

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:54 pm
awhh i wub you all biggrin
heart
We'll split up the work then surprised
cracking the program to get rid of that ugly watermark isn't working out as much as i'd like it to; but i've figured out a way around it LOL

shade, could you do the vids for the melee attack rings?
ren, take a shot at ranged attack rings and sweetheart?
nanenna, if you could so kindly do the vids for debuff and crowd control?
and i'll finish up the rest of the buffs since i've done like half of them on that crummy Jing program anyway....

healing rings will be a bit trickier since we need a person to heal to use wish. if you've got a dummy account - use it. lol

and yesh. rough version of the thread topic ftl D:

lets try to get these videos done before the weekend so we can avoid the weekend lag. lag + screen video capture programs = disaster

edit:
have txt that helps viewers differentiate the different looks within r1-r4.

The Think Tank

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff