Welcome to Gaia! ::

Save Modmas!

Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
The girl who saved Modmas. {story rp: read and rate please} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Love it so far! Keep going.
  Pretty okay. I'll keep reading. Maybe.
  Learn to write you bozzo. Im out. *moonwalks out*
  Poll whore
View Results
happygothchick rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 6, 6 Total: 18 (4-24)

happygothchick

Friendly Dabbler

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:13 pm
this is good.
p.s love the "poll whore" choice lol. very funny  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 pm
I put my hands out in front of me, hoping to recreate whatever miracle had saved me last time, but to no avail. The ring was still warm -though just barely noticeable now- and it did nothing I hoped it would. It did however give the creature pause. I assume it was because the same movement had sent the creature flying only moments earlier. It wriggled it's nose slightly, as if it were trying to get a whiff of me, and took a tentative step forward. As it did, I stepped back, and felt the cool stone of the wall pushing against my back. This had gone from dangerous, to deadly, far too quickly for my liking. Now I stood panicking, back against the wall, and there was nowhere to run.

The creature must have decided there was no danger; or maybe seeing it's prey cornered, it was worth the risk. Either way, it advanced towards me, though a bit more hesitant then before. I stood as if made of stone; hands in front of me, eyes on this gargantuan creature. I closed my eyes and begged anyone listening to spare me, so that I could save my brother... and my town. I knew I was asking for too much, that I should simply fall to my knees and beg for my life, but I couldn't. My little brother, scared and alone, crying and waiting to be saved... He was all that mattered.

With that sudden admission -maybe to myself, maybe to god- I felt a sudden heat inside of me, more intense then anything i had ever felt before. Instinctively, I pushed it through my arm, into the ring. I opened my eyes in time to see the ring shine bright as the sun. A golden streak flew out, ramming the creature hard in the shoulder. As it hit, the creature spun once and slipped, dropping to the ground. A second, much larger pocket of singed fur and flesh now existed to compliment the first.

There came a momentary surge of elation that brought me a glimmer of hope, and as the creature got back to its feet, I felt for the first time as if i truly had a chance.

Just wait Justin. I will save you.

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:28 pm
{Ooc: please refrain from posting in my thread, as per the rules. If you have a comment pleas pm me. I just don't want you or I to get in trouble for breaking rules.}
{Ps: Thanks for the support.}  
Dirminxia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 6 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:40 pm
Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 22

Rolled AC: 12
Rolled damage: 6

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 16

Remaining daily attacks: 0  

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 pm
I ran, my only purpose to distance myself from the creature, but more importantly, to make sure I was not backed up against the wall again. I may have gotten lucky enough to hurt this abomination, but I knew it could still shred me if I gave it the chance. The rings still felt warm on my finger but it was cooling rapidly. I felt the temperature clearer now, as if I wasn't just feeling it with my skin, but with something deeper; something more obscure, and far more ancient. I didn't have time to debate it, because i stumbled forward a step, and just barely avoided an outstretched claw.

My natural clumsiness had for once actually come in useful, except that I was slightly unbalanced, and the creature was already coming around for another attack. I may have narrowly dodged that attack, but the next one was sure to hit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:13 pm
My prediction came true as a searing pain exploded in my head. I felt myself throw backwards, and then I hit the ground. Hard. I tried to open my eyes, but the left side of my face felt like I had just been smacked my a sledgehammer. For all I knew, it might have been true. It was all I could do to stop myself from crying as i quickly pressed the palms of my hands against my cheek. It helped slight, but as I tried to lighten the throbbing, I felt another blow hit me in the stomach. This time I had to fight the urge to empty the contents of said stomach, and almost lost it.

Satisfied that I was no longer a threat, the creature had begun toying with me. I opened my good eye in time to see it readying another kick, and threw my arm up, forcing all i could muster into the ring. There was a flash of light, though not nearly as bright as the one before, and the creature stumbled back a bit.

Gritting my teeth, I stood back up, and fought the urge to fall down again.

I would not give it another chance to attack me.

I would not let it keep me from saving Justin.

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dirminxia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-40)

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Rolled AC: 4
Rolled damage: 6

Attack Missed.

Remaining daily attacks: 1  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:35 pm
I focused all of my energy the way I had before. I could feel it building up inside of me. I took another step forward, and it took a step back. I can imagine my face at that moment. Focus, drive, and power. Knowing I had a way to fight back, and knowing that I could use it. I let the energy flow through me as I has before, into the ring. I squinted, expecting the flash of light... but nothing happened. I looked at the ring, confusion taking the place of focus on my features. Why hadn't it worked. Then I felt the warmth.

It had taken me that long to realize the ring needed time to reload, or maybe just a couple seconds to cool down. Whatever the case, I was left standing there with no attack forthcoming from the ring. I took a single look at the creature, smiled a cheesy grin, and took off running the opposite direction.

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dirminxia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-40)

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Rolled AC: 7
Rolled damage: 10

Attack missed.

Remaining daily attacks: 0  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:57 pm
My heart had jumped up into my throat as I ran, fast as I could, away from the monster. I alternated running right in small bursts, then left, to avoid the impending charge attack. When the attack came, the claws tore rough gouges into my jacket, but I was unharmed. Sudden inspiration had me tearing what remained of my once beautiful wool jacket, and waving it in front of me like I had seen the matador do in the arena. The monster took the bait, and when it jumped at me, I sidestepped, letting it tangle itself up in the jacket.

The ring felt cool now, just below body temperature. Somewhere inside my mind I figured it was designed that way to let the wielder know when it was ready to fire. On the outside, all I knew was that it was either me or the beast...

And I was not about to lose to a green freak of nature.

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 pm
{Occ: Today, December 10th 2010, i rolled twice and missed both times. I deleted posts because They would destroy my rp. I will not re-roll. Please understand.}  
Dirminxia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 14 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 pm
HP: 16

Rolled AC: 19
Rolled damage: 14

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 2

Remaining daily attacks: 1  

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points