Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my story?
  Yes
  No
  Don't hate it or like it
View Results
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 5 Total: 18 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:26 pm
------Struggling to his feet the fat Grunnie snorted and grunted in anger. He puffed himself up to make himself look bigger and more intimidating. However Buster was not scared, "Sorry Pal, but that won't work. Your almost done for why not call it a draw and leave with your gang."
------The fat Grunnie snorted and stomped the ground displaying his disgust for what Buster just said. The fat Grunnies gang seemed to be imitating their leader as they as well showed their disgust of Buster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wild Grunnie wants to fight....

User Image
Grunnie
AC - 10
HP - 6

---------------------------------------------------------------------
(Rolled AC: 13, Rolled damage: 5, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 1, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------The fat Grunnie made it clear he would win or die trying just like Bob's guide book had mentioned. The fat Grunnie pulled himself back and launched himself forward, like an arrow launched from a bow. Buster held his ground taking care to watch the fat Grunnie's movements. As the fat Grunnie charged Buster saw that it was inevitable that he would try a head on strike. Moving to the left he stuck his foot out, and as planed the fat Grunnie move in for a head on attack. Not seeing Buster's foot he tripped over it rolling for at lest a foot. Buster laughed at the fat Grunnie. It was as if the fat Grunnie and Buster were just made up characters in a cartoon. Buster, tried to contain his giggles, and spoke, "Look just give in. You barely able to stand let alone fight."  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 18 Total: 32 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:40 pm
------The fat Grunnie knew Buster was right. He did not want to admit it though so once more he puffed himself up and stomped the ground. With each stomp he made he could feel a sharp pain serge through his body. By the time he stop stomping his body shook from pain. More then anything he wanted Buster to either make a finishing move or leave as the disgrace he was.

Wild Grunnie wants to fight....

User Image
Grunnie
AC - 10
HP - 1

(Rolled AC: 14, Rolled damage: 18, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 0, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

Battle Over! Battle Over! Battle Over!

Results:

User Image
Grunnie
AC - 10
HP - 0

------Buster smiled, "So sorry but you just failed hard! I showed you guys!" Buster raced forward much like the fat Grunnie did before, but unlike the fat Grunnie his strike hit from the side at the last minute. The fat Grunnie gang leader let out a pitiful howl of pain and then was silenced.
------Moving back toward Crisscross Buster saw the other two Grunnies race toward their leader. They took his battle bruised body away with then to a nearby hole. Crisscross and Buster were now going to continue their journey together and get some more info to compile an idea about what was going on with Modmas. As they passed a nearby tree they heard a slow rhythmic clap. The two friends stopped in their tracks and they turned their heads. As they looked over their shoulder they saw a silhouette of a man. The silhouette spoke with a calm, cool and almost slimy ring to it,"Nice display of power...Buster..."

Who is this Silhouette? How does he know Buster? Find out next time!  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:20 am
------"Nice display of power...Buster...," said a silhouetted man. The man stood up and looked at the sky. The man then spoke, "It is a nice day for a good battle, I am glad that I stayed for your battle Buster."
Buster puffed up, to what looks more like a cat after being put in a drier, and let out a low growl. Buster motioned his mouth to speak but Crisscross stepped in front of the little guy before he could get out his words. Crisscross calmly asked the shadowy figure what Buster wanted to ask, "Sir, how do you know my friend's name? On top of that wh-," Crisscross was cut off by the shadowy figure,------ "Who am I? That is what you were going to say, no? I suppose I can start off with the first question...How do I know Buster?...Well it all started a while back...but to save some time I give you the short version. Buster was a runt of a littler of rabbits that where to be tested on. Seeing as runts don't usually live very long the G Corp lab techs decided that we could test on him using a higher dose of the G Virus. I am surprised that the G Corp never found out that I further increased the dose flowing in his system. I have been following him and his amazing progress for awhile now. As for my name...I lost that years ago. I was given a number and only address by that, I am LabTech101."
------Crisscross knew she heard of that name before but was not sure where. She pushed down the scouter screen she pressed the left button to scan him. Sure enough it pulled up everything about LabTech101. Crisscross was shocked, "You claim to be LabTech101, but how-"
------"How come it describes me as an energetic dunder head and why don't I sound like that? Simple, the people in the secret research lab are idiots. I played them for the fool to get closer to what I wanted, access to chemicals and drugs that could create a race of super humans! But that was messed up due to the fact that some moron in the labs had screwed up and became infected by the virus biting everyone at my uncle's party. I had not really cared, it it were not for turning me into a zombie-like creature. Although it gave me what I wanted, Power," Said LabTech101 in a cool voice.
------Crisscross was about to ask her next question when he interrupted again, "How can you act so normal if your a zombie? Did I guess it? Thought so. That is simple to explain as well. I am not a zombie. I cloned myself before my Uncle had his party. I survived but one of my clones had not. That is why people thought I was a zombie. They saw my zombie clone. After living for years in the shadows I met up with my Leader. He gave me everything I could want in the way of science and helped me find my clones, only one survived though. This one was the survivor. I am only controlling his body for a short time to speak to you. But I grow tired of playing 20 questions, I am going to leave my clone to fight you."
------LabTech101 gave the clone control over his own body once more. He spoke in a cold tone,"Give me Buster, or you can sacrifice yourself in the name of science. The great LabTech101 and I could careless. After all a test subject is a test subject."  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 7 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:42 am
------Crisscross was scared and a bit mad at the same time. How could someone be so cruel? How could someone so energetic and nice be such a cold heartless creep? ------She stared at him for a moment then spoke, " Sorry, but I wont allow you to take Buster from me. Please forgive me, we will be leaving now."
------The clone laughed a chilling laugh then moved a little bit into the dwindling daylight. He smiled a grim and evil looking smile, "But it is the Holidays, I am sure you can spare something for a poor guy hard on his luck, right? A limb for instance. You really don't want to fight me kid. For one, I have science on my side! For two...Your nothing but a greenhorn battler...I am leagues ahead of you."
------Crisscross could feel her emotions boiling at this point. Taking a deep breath she looked at Buster and then back at LabTech101, "Stop, playing around. Leave us alone. We have done nothing to you."
------Like a flash the clone launched himself toward Crisscross and Buster. Not good...

wahmbulance WARNING, BATTLE COMMENCING! WARNING, BATTLE COMMENCING! WARNING, BATTLE COMMENCING! wahmbulance

LabTech wants to fight....

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 60

(Rolled AC: 18, Rolled damage: 7, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 53, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------Quickly the two dodged the clone's attack and made for their weapons, a sword and teeth. Then they made their move. It was a hit on each side! The Clone fell to the ground with a heavy thud. Soon the Clone began to move again, this time he slowly slunk back up in a hunched position. He looked at our heroes and gave stern look as if to say here I come for round 2!  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 19 Total: 28 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:53 am
------The clone lunged forward again at our heroes. This time he moved around aimlessly and with out a set target.

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 53

(Rolled AC: 9, Rolled damage: 19, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 53, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------Crisscross tried her best to read the clone's movements but to no avail. He came at her and struck her left side and then grabbed her neck. Buster tried to get him to let go of her by biting it's cold lifeless hand. But again it is no use, Buster was swatted away like a fly. He hit the ground hard and appeared to be out cold. Crisscross felt the cold hand slowly closing in on her throat. As she struggled to get free, the clone spoke with a rough and soulless tone, "Struggle all you like you will soon find that you die faster that way! Now, let me take what the great LabTech101 wants and then we can be done here."
------His smile was one of a blackmailer. She had to give the clone what it was asking for, for both their sakes. Buster laid on the ground knocked out and vulnerable. It seemed to sink into Crisscross's mind that her chances of survival are getting slimmer by the minute.

What will Crisscross do? Survival or Sacrifice? Find out next time!  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 6 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:33 pm
------Crisscross was unsure what to do. The clone's hand closed in tighter around her neck. With a raspy voice she spoke," Fine...You can take him..*wheeze* under one condition...*wheeze* You don't touch a hair on his body!"
------The clone chuckled once more," A wise decision. I suppose I can grant you that."
------Crisscross saw out of the corner of her eye a second clone carefully picked up the limp and battered Buster. Then like a dream, the clone faded away with Buster. Crisscross was suddenly snapped back to reality as she felt her throat grow smaller and tighter. Her hands gripped tighter around the arm of the first LabTech clone,"You said*wheeze wheeze*...that I would be*wheeze wheeze wheeze*...set free if you got what you*wheeze wheeze wheeze wheeeezzzzzeeee*...wanted*wheeze wheeze wheeze wheeeezzzzzeeee*."
------The clone threw his head back and laughed then gave her a chilly and unsettling half smile with it's eyes practically piercing her soul,"I lied..."
------With what little strength she had left Crisscross pulled her blade out of its' sheath once more and swung at her foe.

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 53

(Rolled AC: 19, Rolled damage: 6, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 47, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------With what little strength she had left she was able to cut the arm, that restricted her breathing, off its owner's body. She fell to the ground huffing and puffing and she crawled away to safety behind a tree. The clone looked at the fallen limb and then turn to Crisscross and with a faint sign of anger as he picked up his detached limb. he pressed it up against his shoulder and it soon began to heal itself. That is when Crisscross knew, this was no ordinary battle.  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 18 Total: 36 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:28 pm
------As Crisscross caught her breath and regained her strength, the clone started drawing energy. Soon he stands straight and his muscles seemed to have gotten more pronounced. He tilts his head, still looking at Crisscross with intense cold and hardened eyes, "Seems this will be your last Modmas...child..."

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 47

(Rolled AC: 18, Rolled damage: 18, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 29, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------Crisscross caught him off guard and slashed his side, "I don't know what sort of clone you are but I will cut you down to size!"
------The clone looked at her through the corner of his eye, "The great LabTech101 is kind enough to give me these gifts. But you would never understand his greatness. So please refrain yourself from making outlandish and hateful comments."
------"I see, let me ask you a question...Do you know anything about the reports on Modmas," Crisscross questioned.

How will this battle end? Find out next time!

CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 13 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:22 pm
------The clone sighed, "Well done. I must commend your for figuring things out this far! It seems that G Corp did not look in the same group of idiots as they usually do. But I can' let you progress, things are more complicated then you know. That is why you can not progress any further. You also know too much for your own good."

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 29

(Rolled AC: 8, Rolled damage: 13, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 29, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------LabTech101's clone once more leaped for Crisscross. This time he pulled 2 syringes out of both its pockets.With 2 in each hand he prepared to throw them at Crisscross. With a leap in the air and a swift motion, the clone threw the syringes at her and hit her in her shoulders and arms. She quickly pulled the syringes out and threw them to the ground. The needle was laced with poison! The Clone landed and laughed coldly, " Those syringes were specially made to inject the poison as soon as it pierced the skin. Seems like fate has it in for you young scientist."
------Crisscross felt a slow burning sensation up her arm, "Damn you! Why are you doing this? What exactly are you gaining from taking away everyone's favorite holiday?"
------LabTech101 smiled, "Come now, you ask me that as if you don't already know. Your smart figure it out...Although it is not nessciaraly me or my master that want this holiday in our control. But enough talk, you are becoming a pain in my side."
------Crisscross felt her heart sink. She felt whatever plans she had made to free her buddy were being smashed to bits. The poison in her arms was burning with a greater intensity.  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 15 Total: 23 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:40 pm
------Crisscross's vision began to blur and she felt her grip on her sword loosen some. LabTech101's clone smiled as he took notice of this as well,"Looks like the poison is running it's course. It is only a matter of time, and how your body handles the G Virus, before you die. I have given you enough of a dose to kill a large animal."
------The clone pulled out a dagger or what looked like one. Crisscross was not sure seeing as her vision had become one big blur of color. The clone smiled at seeing Crisscross struggling to see, let alone move. He gripped his dagger tightly and then smirked, "Here I come!"

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 29

(Rolled AC: 8, Rolled damage: 15, Attack unsuccessful.

------Crisscross could barely lift her arm to raise her sword to a defending position. The LabTech launched forward and to the left and struck Crisscross. His blade laid in her in her chest just barely missing her heart and lungs. However, the pain was still so intense it caused her to drop her to her knees. The Clone spoke once more in a cold and heartless way, "Merry Modmas." And with that he pulled the dagger from her chest. The snow laid thick on the ground and the clone looked up, "Seems the snow is coming down harder then before. You might want to crawl somewhere warm. You don't want to die to soon do you?" The clone walked to a rock and sat down and pulled an apple from his inside coat pocket. Taking a bit from it he shifted his eyes in Crisscross direction. He let out a sigh, "I will do something for you for your last Modmas. I will sit her till you pass on to the afterlife. That way you won't die all alone here."
------Crisscross sneered at the clone. She would have shouted at the clone but the pain had kept her from doing so. All she could do was let out moans of pain and sorrow. Crisscross soon felt her eyelids growing heavier with each second. Then everything went black.

What a twist! Could this be the end of our heroes? Will LabTech101 get away with taking down Modmas? Find out next time!

CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:13 am
------Am I really going to die here? Why is this happening? Crisscross felt her body get warm and begin to tingle. Is this what it feels like before death?
------A voice rang into her ears, "Are you really going to let some cloned guy beat you human? That is pathetic."
------For the voice of an almighty forgiving and gentle being, this voice sounded pretty harsh. The voice spoke again as it poked her with what seemed like a...furry paw?!
------"Hey human I am speaking to you! Wake up you whelp...Much better. Look, you want to be able to beat that guy and save what you call Modmas right? RIGHT!? Well then, listen here. I can help you al-,"
------Crisscross interupted the voice with a fury paw for a hand, "Ummm, I don't mean to be rude sir but...who are you and why do you want to help me? I am dead already, right? I mean this i-," Crisscross was interrupted by a swift kick to the side.
------"SILENCE, DO NOT QUESTION ME WHELP! Now let me throw some exposition your way. This is a subliminal hallucination. I am just that, however I am also here because of the poison. It is slowly turning you into something that you humans have only dreamed of. That poison is actually acting differently then that clone guy was intended to. The poison has actually awakened my spirit within you and now your body is becoming one with mine. You will have all the qualities of a human and a cat. As you are, you are considered dead. This form will revive you and you will have a semi-immortal state. However there is a weakness to this form, can be killed by one thing and one thing only, a dagger specially carved from a dead dog's skull...But now a days it seems that there are next to none of these types of weapons. Anyway you need to wake up to fight that guy and save Buster," commanded the voice.
------Crisscross sighed and rolled on her back revealing the chest wound, "Why? What is the point? I failed to kill that guy. And I failed to put any of my save Buster's butt plans into action...I am a failure."
------The voice came closer in to view revealing a elegant looking cat human her face seemed calm and pleasant. But when she stared at Crisscross she felt a cold and ferocious aura that surrounded her. She spoke in a calm voice and then grew to a commanding yell, "Oh...I am sorry...I FORGOT IT WAS PIETY CRISSCROSS DAY! What kind of friend are you? That Grunnie need you and your going to lay there and die...I feel dirty even knowing you, you disgraceful being you. So are you going to repent your disgraceful ways?"
------Crisscross shook her head, "No, I told you I am a failure."
------With that the hallucination disappeared. Crisscross turned her head and sighed...Even she gave up on me. She has a point though I am a disgrace...I let Buster down.
------Crisscross turned her head in the direction of what sounded like foot steps coming closer to her and fast! Soon she saw the cat human again, but this time she seem to be coming towards her in a full on sprint. Her calm face disappeared and was now filled with fierce cat like rage, "I SAID GET OUT THERE YOU IDIOT!" She raised her leg in the air and then brought it down hard.
------Crisscross was thrown back to reality. She was lying face down in the cold white snow. She raised herself up to her knees, the ground under her was stained with blood. Putting her hand to her chest where the wound was. She found that the wound had healed over and was now just a scar. She sat back on her heels and suddenly felt something furry pass by her feet. Slowly turning her head she saw a brown tabby like tail swish past...The tail was attached to her backside! Placing a hand on top of her head in shock, she felt something else...cat ears!
------The hallucination was right! She was very much like her and felt stronger then she did before. Maybe this was her chance! It is time to put her cat skills to the test!

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 29

(Rolled AC: 9, Rolled damage: 6, Attack unsuccessful.

------She began to try and emulate what she saw cats do when they sneak attack their prey. But it didn't work, the clone spotted her right away. The clone's expression suddenly showed a slight expression of what seemed to be surprise. LabTech101 clone spoke in a shocked tone, "Wha-what the hell are you doing alive! You should be dead!...No matter, I will not lose my cool over something so interesting. I had not imagined that your body could handle the G Virus. This is very interesting indeed! Your body seemed to gain a more beastly look. That will make it easier for me to cut you open after your death. I won't feel as bad."  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 13 Total: 14 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 am
------Crisscross, with out realizing it, let out a low growl. Her appearance seemed to grow more cat like by the moment. Her hands began to turn a bit more claw like and her pupils became slender and narrow. Her awareness became more acute then ever before and she prepared for his attack. Her tail swishing in anticipation.

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 29

(Rolled AC: 1, Rolled damage: 13, Attack unsuccessful.

------Suddenly she caught a sound in the distance behind her. It sounded like someone was approaching from behind. Another clone! Springing in the air he pulled out several scalpels and launched them at Crisscross. She saw another barrage of scalpels being thrown at her from the front. Instead of panicking and waiting for them to hit her she sank low to the ground and like a flash ran for it. The objects barely missed her as she dodged them. She glared at them the second Clone disappeared. Crisscross felt a rush of adrenaline coarse through her body. She smiled at the Clone, "I am not the same greenhorn battler you met before. I am going to win!"
The Clone laughed, "Here let me give some incentive to actually attack me. I will give you this map and a bit of information on what we are up to...that is if you can actually land a hit and kill me."

Looks like a heated battle! Will Crisscross hold the win for this battle or will the dead devour her? Find out next time!  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:32 am

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 29

(Rolled AC: 3, Rolled damage: 8, Attack unsuccessful.

------With a new incentive at stake Crisscross Raced forward. Crisscross started to prepared to attack the clone with her newly formed claws. Crisscross leaped in the air and aimed for the clone in attempts to strike him down. The clone sighed and step out of Crisscross's line of attack,"Seems that even with your newly found powers you are still a weakling. You are not going to be much of a test subject. But whatever."  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 19 Total: 23 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:41 am

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 29

(Rolled AC: 4, Rolled damage: 19, Attack unsuccessful.

------Crisscross's anger began to build as she was being called a weakling. Then a calm voice of reason reached her ears,"What do you think your doing? You are really going to let this bum get on your nerves?"
------Crisscross breathed in and out and felt slightly more relaxed. She looked over at the clone, "I won't give up. So prepare yourself for a long battle."
------The LabTech shook his head with a sigh. Then he proceeded to throw the scalpels he held in each hand. He let them go in Crisscross's direction. Quickly, Crisscross got up and dodged the attack. They stared at one another for a few minutes waiting for on another to unleash their next move. Crisscross's eyes burned with a fire in her eyes. The clone's eyes were as cold as the snow and as blue as the Bass'ken Lake. Suddenly Crisscross began to feel herself physically winding down as she felt the effects of fatigue setting in.

Will Crisscross finish this battle? Find out next time!  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 11 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:49 am

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 29

(Rolled AC: 8, Rolled damage: 11, Attack unsuccessful.

------"Crisscross your death will be emanate. I can see that fatigue is getting the better of you. Just give in, it will be better that way," said the LabTech101 clone. The clone glared at Crisscross through his cold, hardened and almost soulless eyes.
------Crisscross huffed and puffed while looking back at the clone,"Sorry but Modmas needs to be saved from guys like you. I am guessing that your master will stop at nothing to have me not save modmas right? Then I expect nothing less then your best pal!"
Crisscross smirked and prepared her blade for battle once more. Drawing closer to the clone, she struck. But what she struck was air, the clone dodged it easily.  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers