Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
Saving Modmas - Sartol's struggles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 17 Total: 36 (2-40)

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:12 pm
(aight, first attack for the 11th failed, how about second one?)
battle stats
Enemy: labtechs (w/grunnies)
AC: 12
HP: 60
Rolled AC: 19
Rolled damage: 17
Attack: success! Fail!
Remaining enemy HP: 43
Remaining daily attacks: 1 0

Just as I got fully surrounded I heard my other companion, who's been silent so far, speak up within the back of my mind.

"I can protect you, master. I can harm them in the same process of getting us into a better position to fight. Let my dark shadow flames lap at their flesh, and while they are distracted we will relocate ourselves by temporarily fleeing into the shadow realm"

I smiled, and nodded in agreement. I held Gardriel in one hand as I slammed my palm into the ground before my feet as I uttered the incantation I was given years before. The once cool, painless dark purple flames that danced around me flared up into columns eight feet high. and I distinctly heard the screams of the labtechs and a few grunnies as I was sucked into the lightless world of my shadow spirit's domain. With his lead we moved to what seemed like only feet from our current position, before he opened a portal back to the regular realm of the living. As I stepped out of the portal into the shadow of the floral shop, I noticed that we were a good block away from our attackers, a grunny was smoldering with purple flame, and the others were desperately beating out the consuming fire that had latched onto their clothes and hair. I chuckled softly as I made my way back to them, to finish the job, but without letting myself get surrounded.

"thank you for that, Ezeri." I mumbled as he returned to being a part of my shadow and keeping the purple flame portal at my feet active and ready for use again.  
sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 13 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:11 pm
(dec 12th, first attack)
battle stats
HP: 60 43
Rolled AC: 18
Rolled damage: 13
Remaining enemy HP: 30
I didn't give those pesky labtechs a chance to realize what had happened. I rushed in to start the slaughter. My hair whipped behind my as Gardriel kept pace and I screamed out to farther confuse them. Two of the labtechs who had finally gotten the spirit fire snuffed out on their coats looked up, and fled, but the closest two weren't so lucky. I MOved to the side so I wouldn't plow into the middle of the bunch again, and thrust my katana into the closest labtech, through his jugular. My sword slipped through his flesh as if it was nothing, and with the strong force of my momentum and thrust, he got pushed to the side and I gored out the innards of the labtech beside him. Gardriel danced about in glee then shrieked in warning as the remaining four grunnies jumped at me.  

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 16 Total: 26 (2-40)

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:21 pm
(dec 12th second attack)
battle stats
HP: 60 43 30
Rolled AC: 10
Rolled damage: 16
Remaining enemy HP: 30
I slide back, and pulled up my katana, with the two labtechs skewered on it still, and held it up as a shield. The grunnies made such a sickening, splattering sound as they crashed into the corpses, made worse by hearing their rapid eager feasting of the bodies of what was once their masters. I cringed in disgust for a second, then got a wonderful idea. With a great heave and some herculean might, I raised the grunnies and corpses higher, and swung the ravenous bunnies and their feast towards the other labtechs. While my plan was brilliant in my mind, it came to fall drastically short, because with the immense amount of weight and distance to the other labtechs was against me. The corpse feasts flew only a foot or two away before falling to the road with a sickening "sploat!" and the grunnies were aleardy eating the insides of their once master's body, which protected them from all harm.

"damn it, why can't things go as I plan them to?" I muttered as I readied to attack any grunnies that burst out from the twitching corpses.  
sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 8 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:10 pm
(Dec 13th attack 1. finally getting the Rp in! yay!)
battle stats
HP: 60 43 30
Rolled AC: 19
Rolled damage: 8
Remaining enemy HP: 22
As if on cew, the closest of the corpses started twitching faster, I knew that must mean the two grunnies inside of the body must be getting near to breaking through it's ribs. I smiled and gave a deep laugh. "sorry, but you aren't seeing the light of day again, disgusting, foul creatures!" I shouted as I slid to the side, and cut through the corpse, bones and all, and sliced the two grunnies in half as well. Their death cries rang out with such pitch and volume that I had to cover my ears and crouch down in pain. It was as if I had killed a living spawn from hell that was angry and afraid to be sent back to the fiery depths it came from. I glanced to the side and noticed out of the corner of my eye the other body convulsing with increased fervor.

"Aww... sh..."  

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 11 Total: 15 (2-40)

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:12 pm
(Dec 13th attack 2 ha! Rp's coming along nicely!)
battle stats
HP: 60 43 30 22
Rolled AC: 4
Rolled damage: 11
Remaining enemy HP:

I didn't even finish my sentence, for the corpse burst open in a bloody, gorey mess, with two blood and guts covered furry flying bullets aiming right at me. I dropped down to lay on the ground and tried to roll underneath the literal, furry death bullets. as I tried to attack them with my Katana, I slipped into the dark world once again, apparently Ezeri figured I would be better with another save then to try and fight. I yelped in surprise as the firm feeling of earth disappeared beneath me, but it lasted for only a second, and I found my self suddenly tumbling out from the the wall into a dim room. "Ezeri I would have had them if you hadn't done that! gah.. You made me miss."

"Sorry master, I thought I you were in mortal danger and pulled you to safety,"

I sighed, and brushed it off.  
sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:22 pm
dec 14, attack 1 still no RP inspiration, but I promise I will get it done tomorrow!)
battle stats
Rolled AC: 2
Rolled damage: 7
Remaining enemy HP:
It wasn't until I got up and looked around that I realized, I was inside another shop.. but.. this shop wasn't anywhere near Barton town.. I had been transported to Durem Depot. "What the? Ezeri!!! why'd you port me to Durem!" I shouted, and wondered why it was eerily quite in the usually bustling city and why the shop was equally deserted.

"That, was not my doing Master. I meant to only put you in a better vantage point, but something else pulled harder and I had to throw us through a wall to stop it."

I frowned at hearing this startling news from my dark companion. Then looked around and sighed as I realized most of my clothing was utterly destroyed.. save for my shirt and my belt. "Well, I guess it's good we landed in a shop, I need new clothes. We can figure out what what you said means in a second."

In the eerie silence I perused the clothes racks, and finally found a decent pair of clothing that fit me as well as suited my tastes. As I was putting my new, free pants, on I heard a commotion out in front, the tell tale sound of grunnies and labtechs close by. what with the labtechs incessant chatter of how they will have so much fun with their new subjects, as well as the chittering of the green balls of fur. Before I could tell Gardriel to stop, she went out of the dressing room, and out into the street. I heard a few creies of surprise from the labtechs, a shot from Gardriels fire spark, then a scuffle broke out. It lasted only a few seconds, with a dim yelp heard from Gardriel. I strained and dared not to move as I listened for any sign of movement, but nothing... until I heard that ever annoying cackle.

"ehahaha!. what a stupid thing for a fire sprite to have done. attack several of us all by it's lonesome self? Stupid indeed, but still an excellent specimen! We should take it to the specimen collecter at the town square. HE would be quite surprised t hear that even a dark sprite would go against HIM!"

MY fist clenched into tight balls as I heard this, and I spat out under my breath, "Damn those bastards. Ezeri, if you can get to our place, bring Phera here, now!". Without farther comment, or waiting for a reply, I broke the link between me and my shadow spirit and stalked through the store, glaring at the shops exit, with hatred burning in my heart.  

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 5 Total: 19 (2-40)

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:24 pm
(dec 14 2nd attack)
battle stats
Rolled AC: 14
Rolled damage: 5
Remaining enemy HP: 17
As I reached the door I kicked it wide open. The seven Labtechs turned around, and stepped back a bit as they saw me, but the grunnies didn't. They charged. I didn't care, I was after labtechs, namely the one with the jar being tucked under one of the labtechs arms. I waded through about ten of the grunnies before I realized my mistake, and started to swat at the critters that were biting me and my recently 'purchased' clothes, tearing holes in them and infuriating me more. I only managed to kill one of the damn critters before I had them weighing down my ams, and I started to panic for a second. Have I just doomed myself to a most grim fate? I couldn't help but thinking as the annoying labtechs started their laughter again.

"Ohohohoh! Another foolish subject that thinks he can stop us and HIS plans? Rushing in to .. oooh.. ehahahaha! so this crazy dark sprite was your companion was it? ehahahaha! what a splendid treat! You foolishly rushed us without a plan over concern for your friend. how pathetic."

I glared at the one who was taunting me and growled, making him laugh even more. It was only then that I realied the grunnies had stopped trying to actually eat me, but just to hold me down and maybe occasionally n** at me if I moved. I was a prisoner now as well it seemed. My only chance of survival was that Ezeri would get Phera over here soon.  
sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 20 Total: 35 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:45 pm
)gah! still not in the rp mood.. and tomorrow I willn't be able to do it either (class) so i'll get the RP rolling agian friday. anyways, dec 15 attack 1)
battle stats
HP: 60 43 30 22 17
Rolled AC: 15
Rolled damage: 20
Remaining enemy HP: -3

"Come grunnies, let's have our guest follow along to the subject collection tankers.Make sure he obliges us without having to tear of a limb or two, would ou?" the lead labtech said slyly as they turned and started heading to Durem Square. I had only been forced to move five feet before I heard a familiar howl. I grinned and gripped my katana tighter, resulting in getting repeatedly bitten but I didn't care. I heard her coming before anyone else did, and as she neared she growled around something she had in her mouth. I turned my head and gasped in joy as I saw she had also brought along my flame sword! Not only that, but she had it in it's blaze form and was aiming to cut a swath through the grunnies that held me down. The grunnies freaked, for they always have hated natural fire, and fled. I took the opportunity to quickly sheath my katana, and hope onto Phera's back as she neared.

"Yeah! now you're in for it you devils! I cried as I grabbed the flame sword from Phera's teeth. I pulled out my Katana from it's sheath again and jumped off Phera, slashing the nearest labtech in two and setting his body aflame. "You all will taste flame and cold steel for your treachery to all living things!!!" I cried out as I dove and slashed another labtech into half at the waist. Meanwhile Phera had been enjoying tearing the grunnies into scraps of meat and bone. I hadn't even gotten to the labtech holding the jar with Gardriel inside that suddenly they all stopped fighting and turned to look at something off to my left. I looked, and stopped in mid swing and stride as I saw a familiar, bone chilling visage of the most feared and hated gaian. Johnny Gambino, standing just down the street glaring down at me and my wolf companion.

"SO there is someone who dares defy my plans!!!! You shall perish at my hands for your impotent insolence!" he cried out as he came storming up the street towards me and Phera.  

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-40)

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:27 pm
(ooh.. awesome! gambino's out and about! I've got one more attack! so, lets see what I can do!)
battle stats
Enemy: Johnny Gambino (w/labtech and grunny underlings)
AC: 16
HP: 70
Rolled AC: 4
Rolled damage: 5
Remaining enemy HP: 70

sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 11 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:02 pm
(aight, missed a couple days, due to an assignment and editing the old posts. Wlln't have gambino RP up until tomorrow or Tuesday)
battle stats
HP: 70
Rolled AC: 16
Rolled damage: 11
Remaining enemy HP:

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 14 Total: 16 (2-40)

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:06 pm
(second attack, dec 19)

battle stats
HP: 70 59
Rolled AC: 2
Rolled damage: 14
Remaining enemy HP:

sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:10 pm
(too sore to actually do the RP, so it'll be later for me to get the RP up
Dec 20th attack 1)

battle stats
Rolled AC: 9
Rolled damage: 3
Remaining enemy HP:

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 8 Total: 21 (2-40)

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:11 pm
(dec 20 attack 2)

battle stats
Rolled AC: 13
Rolled damage: 8
Remaining enemy HP:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:12 pm
(dec 21 atk1)
battle stats
Rolled AC:
Rolled damage:
Remaining enemy HP:

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

sartol rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 17 Total: 35 (2-40)

sartol

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:13 pm
(atk 1 roll, forgot to roll)  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items