Welcome to Gaia! ::

Save Modmas!

Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
----Modmas a new Grunnie holliday--Read this fine story----- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  yes
  no
View Results
Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 7 Total: 19 (2-40)

Rhi Who

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:58 am
" Miss, you were bitten by the Grunnie, to avoid any unpleasant side effects, you will need to come to the lab and get a shot. I am very sorry that I was rough with you, but we must hurry if the medicine is to do any good."

The Grunny bit my shoe, but did it bite me? I'm not sure. I can't feel any thing, I think.

The pause the hesitation gave the man in the lab coat what he needed and

(in not to upset our readers with the sean's of a young girl so callously manhandled in to the back of a van we ask that they watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP_rIAkb_v8

let us suffice to say that our lovely heroine hit her assailant and did 7 HP of damage before ending up in the van.)  
Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:36 am
After being abducted dumped into the back of a van and tied to a lab table, I looked very much like some one who had been abducted dumped into the back of a van tied to a lab table with bits of vegetables on there person.

"This is just silly, I mean really do you normally go about abducting people and taking them to your lab."

"As a matter of fact I do." the man in the white lab coat said.

"Why?"

"different reasons really, can't ever have enough test subjects, they do seem to depart so quickly. but mostly Its a good way to pass the hours , and I like the company. Get to meat so many interesting people this way."

The man in the Lab coat smiled and continued.
"I have to go now, get you your medicine, broke the last vial didn't you, well no matter, I can always make some more."

laying on the table I thought how it would probably be better if I was not about for any "medicine."

His maniacal laughter did little to reassure me.

after a bit of effort, and some small pain, I managed to slip my hand out if the restraints, the Quietly undo the others.
hop off the table and hop it.

But just as I got to the door Mr. lab coat come in.

trying to hit him with the door he was coming in always works wonderfully in the movies, but failed miserably in this case.

"Oh i can't let you leave NOW." he said "why we have a research project planed and you are my new Assistant "!  

Rhi Who

Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 15 Total: 28 (2-40)

Rhi Who

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:37 am
"find some one else." I said trying to push past him.

the door that was between us bumped his hand.

"OWWWW!" he screamed grabbing his hand.
( 15 damage )
"That looks bad." I say, pushing past him and heading out int to hall.
"Better have a Doctor look at that, hands turning green."  
Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 am
but the man in the lab coat was not giving up that easily.
letting the door drop shut and blocking it with his foot.
"oh don't worry about MY hand he said, I have suffered worse. But it was for science! But now to you." I tyred to evade his grasp (9) but to no avail he
grabbed me and no amount of squirming helped.  

Rhi Who

Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 9 Total: 23 (2-40)

Rhi Who

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:56 am
in kidnap training one of the things they told you was that no matter how big or strong some one was a kick to the shin hurt, allot and if you had to get away from some one kicking them in the shin was one way.

kidnap training was not cheep, and If you pay some one that much money it is a shame to let the money go to waste.

This was also not one of those moments where being quiet and doing what your kidnappers tell you to do was the best idea.

so i took a swift kick to the shin. (14 ) that worked quite well but a pair of trainers are not ideal for this, (damage 9 ) he winced a good bit but only tightened his grip.

"you are being a bad specimen! no cookies for you! straight to the experiments!"  
Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 13 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:26 am
oh dear Things are not going well for poor Rhi at all.

the first thing they tell you is never get into a car with a stranger and Gambinoes Labtech is stranger than most.

well let us see how our poor damsel in distress is doing.

the Labtech's one hand seemed to be sore for he was not using it to hold on to me leaving me with one free hand to flail about ineffectively.
but his man was strong very strong, and he did not need both hands to drag me across the lab and back to the table.

I tried to kick him in the shin again but missed.
its at moments like this that I wished I had payed more attention to the instructor and not stood at the back giggling with Caren.  

Rhi Who

Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 6 Total: 22 (2-40)

Rhi Who

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:54 am
In the book of dirty tricks there was always the eye jab.

and so un lady like as it is I poked him in the eyes.
(16)
" YOU *!" He shouted letting go and grabbing his face.( damage 6)  
Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am
however his letting me go ( and the really unbeleavably bad dice roll's) I trip over my feet and sprall flat on the floor. perhaps I can crall my way out of the lab.

I demand new dice!  

Rhi Who

Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 5 Total: 17 (2-40)

Rhi Who

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:44 am
since I am already on the ground I figure that I may as well crawl off
but the best laid plans, right?
the lab tech still not being able to see properly stumbled forward his legs getting tangled in mine and he falls on me like a drunken prom date.
(damage 5)

"oh! get off." I shout.

rolling the Lab tek off of me. one can see that his body is covered with little pink spots that have green circles around them.
but he is not moving any more.

someplace down the hall one can hear a heavy door open and one can hear a muffled voice calling...

DA DA DA DUMMMM!  
Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 19 Total: 30 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:23 am
great now his friends are coming, just what I need.
I scramble under the table and across the floor, far end of the room worst place to be.

I can hear heavy foot steps coming down the hall.

The door bursts open and Gambino himself is standing there.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HEAR?"
"you are dead." I say.
"REALLY?! WHO TOLD YOU THAT?"
"I saw it on the news."
"ALWAYS BELEAVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THE NEWS."  

Rhi Who

Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 16 Total: 34 (2-40)

Rhi Who

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:31 am
standing chornerd and half panicking i take the first thing that I get my hands on and throw it at Gambino the beaker hits him in the head and spilled something all over him. ( damage 16 )

Gambino screams

"You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!"

Stupidly I stare at him "really?" I can't believe it was so easy, after all that.
I am so tired.

"NO." he says "do you really think I would leave water all over the place If it was my one weakness? don't be stupid. But since you are hear, i will show you the Lab before the other Lab techs use you for something more useful."  
Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 5 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:25 am
I am tired, I whant to go home.
for a moment I catch a glimpse if myself in the glass of the cabinet.
I see no bravery in my eyes, James Blunt - No Bravery.
funny the things that go threw your head at a time like this.

at moments like this you don't fight for god country or Qween, you are fighting to gat out of the room, down the hall, and out the door.

Gambino is still talking, But i can not hear him any more.

Out the door, i think. and then I am perfectly calm all the fear and stress flow away.
I move like I am some body else, far away. I jab him in the celiac plexus with two fingers. ( dammage 5)  

Rhi Who

Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-40)

Rhi Who

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:26 am
Gambinos big hand reaches out to grab me.
slowly, but I can not move its like a dream where you are stuck.
I took ballet and gymnastics.
" You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on"
matrix.
I try to punch inside his elbow but i miss and then it is so obvious in the very last second I duck under his arm. now all i have to do is get to the door.  
Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 13 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:25 am
I take a step, but Gambino is fast.he Just reaches around behind him and catches me. Funny but he is taking me in the same direction I want to go.
out the door, my feet barely tuch the ground.

I hear his voice far away "Feisty one aren't you ? well I underestimated you, and obviously so did he."
Gambino looked at the lab teck.

'time to tour the lab, come there is allot to see you will like it."  

Rhi Who

Rhi Who rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 14 Total: 21 (2-40)

Rhi Who

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:27 am
" You don't even know my plan.'
I try to squirm out of his grasp, but fail miserably.
" My plan is quite good, it is to steal Christmas, I know what you are thinking, a cliche but by my calculation if i can corner Christmas I can make $287 billion. The only real person who is in my way is Santa clause.
The old man Gives every one presents, for nothing. GIVES! HA! That cuts into my profits. If he gives people gifts they will not go out and bye them will they? why should they?  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff