Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:04 am
[another fail post without a dice roll OTL;;;;;]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 8 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:05 am
[Roll 2 for today. 4:05am, December 14th, PST]

Enemy: Labtechs
AC: 12
HP: 49

Rolled AC: 19
Rolled Damage: 8

-------

A sickening crunch filled the air, and Freya's head jerked around to allow her eyes to follow the flying form before her. Had there finally been a connected blow? The answer came as the man went careening head first into a tree, and the blue haired alien raised a fist in the air.
"All right!" she cried out, her broad grin somehow broader. "Got 'em! That'll teach him to mess with our friends, right Zexon?" She was answered with another odd, purred growl from her feline companion, while Freya stared on incredulously. "...look, thanks for the help and everything, but we most certainly aren't friends, understood?" The girl returned the statement with such a heart breaking, lip trembling stare that even Freya recoiled and turned away. "I mean, well... perhaps we could be..." she mumbled awkwardly.

There was a pause, during which complete silence finally retook its place in the deep forest. Akimi looked ready to burst into tears at any second, until-
"Okay, yeah! Totally friends forever!" she cried out, toothy grin back in place once more. It appeared the girl had fangs.

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 41

Remaining Daily Attacks: 0

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:30 am
[Roll 1 for today. 12:30am, December 15th, PST]

HP: 41

Rolled AC: 7
Rolled Damage: 7

-------

Freya let out a misty sigh, her head lowering toward the icy ground. This girl... she hadn't a clue how to handle her. How did one bounce back so quickly after appearing so miserable just a second prior? Besides, friends forever? Was that what she'd just declared? Freya barely even knew the child, and yet she was shouting about such things...

"Well, I suppose we should move along, before any more arrive," she stated in another half sigh, her shoulders slouching in a slightly defeated way. She felt if she had said I rather than We, the girl would've thrown another fit. Freya was quickly losing the patience to handle such occurrences. Akimi, however, seemed to hold an endless supply of energy.
"Oh sure! We're are we goin'? I've never been here before, to Earth I mean, and I wanna see everything! Oh... oh, wait a second." She paused, and for once appeared to be silent. Her head bowed and she pulled out a small, flat square from her pocket. The square expanded into a pad bigger than the girl's hand, with a metal frame. The middle section lit up like a screen, and Akimi went right to it, tapping her finger with the little device beeping at every connecting. Then, right before Freya's eyes, the girl's appearance began to change. The tail upon her backside disappeared, and the pointed ears rounded into human ones. Fangs and claws receded into nothing, and the girl appeared to be almost.. human. Then, she pulled a hoodie out from a bag she wore, tugged it up, and looked to be... male.

Freya looked on with a blank stare, not sure of what she was seeing, until Akimi tapped the screen once more. It shrank down to the tiny size and was pushed back into the girl's pocket, before Akimi finally looked up with a grin.
"Sorry! Just had to do that real quick. I've got some people after me, so... they won't be looking for a human boy, right? Teehee~"

"...a real boy wouldn't giggle like that."

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 41

Remaining Daily Attacks: 1

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 13 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:32 am
[Roll 2 for today. 12:32am, December 15th, PST]

HP: 41

Rolled AC: 18
Rolled Damage: 13

-------

"He wouldn't? Oh, well..." Akimi puffed out her bottom lip, pouting at the news. She'd have to work on that then... What a pain. Though, as always, she instantly rebounded. "Thanks for the advice! Call me Aki instead for a while too, 'kay?" Suppressing the urge to roll her eyes, Freya simply nodded her head. "Whatever you say... Aki." How long was she supposed to spend time with the little bra-

"Aki!" The name slipped out before she could catch it, her hand reacting just behind it. It jerked upwards, and with a simple flick of her wrist, a flash of silver darted from her robes and sank within flesh with a soft thud.

Aki turned in time to watch the sunken eyes of the labtech roll back as he toppled into the snow, adding more stains of red to the scene. A dagger stuck from his chest, and Freya remained poised with her arm still raised from the throw.

A couple blinks of her large green eyes, and Akimi snapped out of the daze, turning toward Freya with a large grin.
"Wow, awesome! You really got 'em, didn't you? Man, that guy just won't give up."

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 28

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 7 Total: 22 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:29 am
[Roll 1 for today. 3:29am, December 16th, PST]

HP: 28

Rolled AC: 15

-------

"But I'll finish him off this time for sure!" Akimi cried, eager to return the favor and showing no regard to the value of life. She swung her foot, hard, slamming the toe of her shoe into the toppled labtech's side. Loud cracks rang out through the trees as his ribs gave way, and his lips parted with a lurch of blood spouting from his lips. Akimi paused then, head tilted in a curious manner. "...huh, I think it's still alive."

"After that?" Freya added, icy lips turned into a frown. "You're.. quite the violent one, it seems." Hitting first and asking questions later. She'd definitely continue to keep from the girl's bad side, even if she was stepping over the line of her own.

Still, she moved closer to see if the last statement was in fact true, and quickly found that it was. The tech was sputtering and twitching, but definitely appeared to still be living. Or undead. Or whatever state it was in to begin with. She just wanted it still. So she brought a hand to her hip, reached for her whip, and slowly uncoiled it.

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 21

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:30 am
[Roll 2 for today. 3:30am, December 16th, PST]

HP: 21

Rolled AC: 8
Rolled Damage: 4

-------

However, just as Freya was moving to wrap the whip around the victim's neck, he sprang back to life. A previously shaky hand darted upward and slapped her own away, yet he yelped at the icy sting of the contact. Quickly, the man scrambled back to his feet to make a get away. He was wheezing, clutching at his broken ribs through a partially turned shirt, but he was standing nonetheless. "...I suppose you were right, Aki," Freya mused, eyes narrowed in ever mounting irritation. "He just refuses to give in."

"Don't worry though! We'll get him!" And she leapt into action once more.

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:35 am
[Roll 1 for today. 11:35am, December 17th, PST]

Rolled AC: 3

-------

Her leap missed. Akimi skidded upon the ice in a hastily thrown kick, one leg out toward the target. However, she miscalculated the icy substance coating the ground, and was sent sliding right past the tech, who simply watched on while regaining his breath. Freya let out an audible groan, a hand pressing to her face to allow fingers to massage her temples. She could definitely feel the ordeal bringing about quite the headache...

"You know, it's easier to move when you're aware of what you're standing upon..."

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 17 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:37 am
[Roll 2 for today. 11:37am, December 17th, PST]

Rolled AC: 16
Rolled Damage: 17

-------

"Well yeah, I know that... but my planet doesn't really have this cold stuff on it!" the younger girl protested, causing Freya to, just for a moment, lose her composure. A world without snow?! The girl didn't even know what it was! Well, now it certainly made sense why she'd fallen... Slowly, Freya closed the jaw that'd dropped and huffed out a little sigh of annoyance. "Well, it's called snow. The part you slipped on, the harder part, is ice. It's slippery, so watch where you step."

"Oh, I see! Thanks!" Akimi chimed, grinning as broadly as ever. "Well, with that bit of advice, this next one is sure to hit..!" Once again, without any sign of hesitation, Akimi bolted back into the fray. In a flash, and with a show of amazing speed, she was right upon the shattered labtech. Her body bent, feet set, and her left hand jerked roughly up and forward, catching the tech under the chin with the type of move you'd only see in over-dramatic movies. Time could've slowed down as the labtech was lifted right off the ground, head whipping backwards from the force as another loud crack of bone echoed throughout the trees. He hit the ground, sank into the snow, and lay still.

"...did I get 'em?"

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 4

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:28 am
[Roll 1 for today. 1:28am, December 18th, PST]

HP: 4

Rolled AC: 4
Rolled Damage: 4

-------

Freya, once again, was left to simply stare on in stunned silence. This girl was demonstrating again and again that she was no force to be trifled with. Enhanced speed, super strength, technologically advanced mini-computer... was she something right out of a comic book? Sighing once more, and setting an all time new record for one day, Freya folded her arms. "Well, I can't imagine it could have withstood that... I'm surprised his head didn't detach."

"Eww, that would'a been gross!" Akimi giggled, then promptly stiffened and clamped a hand to her mouth. Freya, in turn, went rigid and tensed as well, hand already upon her whip. "What is it?!" "I forgot I'm not supposed to giggle! 'cause I'm a boy right now and all," the girl replied, her expression of pure earnest.

...I can't believe this brat... Freya dropped her arms back by her sides, letting them dangle as her shoulders slouched in slight defeat. "...well, could you retrieve my knife? It's still in the wretch's chest."

Akimi's head bounced in a rapid nod and she quickly turned to perform the task, only to find that the body of the tech had vanished.

"Where..?"

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:29 am
[Roll 2 for today. 1:29am, December 18th, PST]

Rolled AC: 8
Rolled Damage: 9

-------

"Freyaaa~! He's not hereeee..." Akimi whined, causing Freya to cringe and lower her head. "Well find him then! And boy's don't whine either, so never speak like that!" she snapped, her fingers curling into fists. Still, as bothered as she was, her eyes darted around, alert and ready to find the persistent creature. She still wasn't sure what the meaning of it all was, but those little green rabbits had to be part of the cause. Hadn't she heard something about a mass outbreak a few years back? People had been infected at a party thrown by the Gambinos... Was it possible some remained..?

"Freya!"

Her head jerked up at the call from the younger girl, in time to see the tech running at her with every bit of its strength. A final charge, one that she had not at all been ready for. Damn it... she thought, her arms jerking up instinctively in the hopes of shielding herself.

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 20 Total: 40 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:52 am
[Roll 1 for today. 3:52am, December 19th, PST]

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled Damage: 20

-------

A blur of black rushed past Freya, and her ears caught the distinct sound of snarls, then a thud as the tech was once more thrown into the snow. More cracking bones rang out, causing her to wince. Her arms were quick to lower, uncovering her face to allow her to see what was happening. "What the..?"

It was a panther.

An over-sized black panther had the tech pinned to the ground, large paws popping shoulders and digging into flesh. Without wasting another second, the panther leaned down over its prey. Inch long fangs ripped into the throat, then jerked back, sending a fresh spatter of red across the white ground. It seeped in, while more pooled around the body, its face twisted in agony. Fingers twitched, reaching, straining to grasp at the panther, but then fell limp into the snow. Finally, it fell still for the last time.

However, suddenly Freya was confronted with another problem. There was a wild panther roaming her woods. First aliens and now giant cats? At least the first was friendly. She lowered herself lightly, staring down the beast as she waited to see if it'd attack. It was huge, so her only chance would be to dodge and counter before it had time to recover.

But then she realized something. The panther had slipped away from the body, padding over the snow a short distance away from the others. There, it crouched down and used one giant paw to scoop up snow, and processed to brush it against its red stained muzzle, as if cleaning itself. But the lack of regular cat-like methods didn't make the panther seem normal at all. In fact, those light blue eyes seemed almost human as they peered out from the furry face.

"...what are you?"

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 0

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:54 am
[Roll 2 for today. 3:54am, December 19th, PST]

Enemy: Gambino
AC: 16
HP: 70

Rolled AC: 7
Rolled Damage: 3

-------

"KITTY!"

The sudden cry jarred Freya from her thoughts, her body jolting from the tenseness it'd held just before. Akimi rushed toward the large feline, but instead ran into Freya's arm as it jerked out to stop her. "Halt. We know nothing about this thing... Did you not just see it kill that thing? It's vicious!" "No but.. didn't you see? It saved you, right? And it's not hurting us now. Just the bad guy. So that means it's good, right?"

Freya fell silent, her lips pursed as she studied the panther, still keeping its distance as the over-sized paws clumsily wiped at the blood, struggling to clean it all away. Reluctantly, Freya's arm fell, allowing Akimi to proceed. The alien did so without delay, hastening to the panther's side. At first, the large feline tensed up, studying the approaching figure. But, apparently it accepted the action, for its head soon bowed to continue with its own task.

"Here, lemme help ya," Akimi offered, extending a hand slowly. Once she'd confirmed it wouldn't be bitten off, she scooped up a bit of snow and let some melt against her warm palm. Then she ran her fingers across the feline's face, which obliged by keeping still and raised. Akimi giggled once more in delight, her free hand moving to scratch behind the giant cat's face while the other remained at work.

"HOW DARE YOU?! THIS IS MY HOLIDAY! MINE!"

The voice boomed out over their heads, ringing in the ears of all present. Heads jerked up, eyes widening as they spotted the raging figure emerging through the trees. It was none other than Gambino.

"I knew it! Those things are your creations, aren't they?!" Freya cried, her fingers curling into fists as true anger began to brew. What was that she'd heard? He had sent these things in to taint her sanctuary just because of some silly holiday?! "I won't stand for this. Leave at once!"

However, the burly blond man made no moves to exit the scene. In fact, he approached further upon it. His eyes darted about, spotting the blood, destruction of fallen trees, the general chaos of the area, and his fingers curled into tight fists.

"Modmas this, Modmas that... You're working for them, aren't you?! Making sure that I'm left out, forgotten, ignored... HOW DARE YOU?!"

"Look, I don't even know what Modmas is-"

"LIES. ALL LIES. I've had enough!" he roared, once again effectively cutting off all around him. He didn't give them a chance to speak. He just continued to advance, ready to fight for his own recognition. He turned on Freya first, the one who'd spoken and defied him. "You first then.. Are you ready?!"

"No, she's not-!" Akimi began, leaping to her feet for another running dash. However, once again she forgot about the terrain and was sent stumbling and sliding straight toward the new opponent.

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 70

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 11 Total: 26 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:18 am
[Roll 1 for today. 6:18am, December 20th, PST]

Rolled AC: 15
Rolled Damage: 11

-------

That stupid little... Still, Freya supposed Akimi had only acted in her defense. She couldn't let her run right into the man trying to kill them. Her hand lashed out, but this time the whip coiled gently, wrapping around the alien's midsection. A soft tug sent her stumbling back to safety, just avoiding a swing of the large man's fist. Aki yelped as she felt the wind blow against her face from the near collision, and then toppled backwards to the ground beside Freya, left to peer sheepishly up at her.
"Thanks..."

Freya didn't reply, intently watching the man's encroaching form. Until, once again, a large black fur ball leapt between them. Crouched low and ready to spring, the panther let out a low warning snarl, to which Gambino simply laughed. "What's this? You think you're little pet can make a difference? Whoa!" He only barely managed to stumble to the side as the panther jolted forward, loosening like a spring and launching itself forward. Claws snagged at Gambino's sleeves before shoving back into the ground to spin itself around.

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:19 am
[Roll 2 for today. 6:19am, December 20th, PST]

Rolled AC: 10
Rolled Damage: 6

-------

The panther pushed off once more, springing at Gambino, but again he managed to stumble out of the way. It was more effective this time, his arm lashing out just as he side-stepped, smashing against the feline's back. It let out a yowl, but managed to keep on its feet with only a slight stumble, turning to snarl at him once more. Rage flickered in its icy eyes, building as it was mocked so openly. Meanwhile, the other two had split up, Freya circling around to the labtech to retrieve her knife, and Akimi blocking another path, leaving the man encircled by the three. They all stood ready, waiting to see if he'd attack first, or if they should initiate the combat.

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 19 Total: 25 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:26 pm
[Roll 1 for today. 10:25pm, December 21st, PST]

Rolled AC: 6
Rolled Damage: 19

-------

It was Akimi, again, who broke the stand off. With a grunted cry, she did the thing she did best; yanked a tree out by the roots and swung it toward the man. But perhaps he was called most powerful for more than just status and wealth. Somehow, he managed to catch the tree. The end swung toward him was caught in hefty hands and those hands in turn hefted the young girl right from the ground. The tree was given a shake, and Akimi was flung from her end, and sent flying into another nearby trunk. She gasped as her back struck, eyes widening as she crumbled into a heap at the base.

Gambino simply snickered, propping the tree over his shoulder like a baseball bat.
"Is that all? C'mon, who is next?!" he boomed.

-------

Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out