Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my avi?
  yes
  no
View Results
Etzio Ziad rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 17 Total: 32 (2-40)

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 am
Etzio Ziad
*The labtech get up once gain* "Ok dude, since you are not gonna get out of my way might as well get some info from you" Etzio grabs the labtech and slams him agains the wall* "Now you talk!!! Why is Gambino trying to ruin Modmas"Labtech doen't answer.Etzio slams him against the wall once more* "Talk!!!"

Rolled AC:16
Rolled Damage; 10

*Labtech still doen't talk* "For your sake I hope you start talking soon" Etzio grabs the labtech by the head and slams his head against the wall, then slams him to the ground and slams his head 3 more time on the ground*

Remaining HP: 27

Remaining Daily attacks: 1

* Labtech still doesn't say a thing* "You know I'm starting to get upset! and you really don't want that to happen"

Rolled AC:15
Rolled Damage: 17

*Etzio pick the labtech of the ground, gives him a knee to the stomach, gives him a knee to the face, and then a spinning heel kick that sends him flying to the ground once more*

Remaining HP: 10

Remaining Daily attacks: 0  
Etzio Ziad rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 8 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:30 am
*The Labtech gets up and sees Etzio heading over his way*"Okay, I'll tell you everything I know"*Etzio grins, stops, and pulls out his sword* "You better not lie to me, this might just be the last chance you have to escape with your life" *the labtech looks at Etzio's sword and felt goosebumps*"Ok, Gambino is indeed planning to spot Modmas. He always needs to have attention on him, but this time is different, this time he just wants for Modmas to end forever! It's like if Gambino had transform into something that just hates Modmas" *Etzio steps foward* "And what is he planning!? Why is this mansion so empty!?

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled Damage: 8

*The labtech walks up to Etzio* "Take a guess! We're preparing for War!" *The labtech tries to bite Etzio's neck, Etzio stop him with the heel of his sword, making the labtech slam his face against Etzio's sword* "You really are a dumb fool"

Remaining HP: 2

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
Etzio Ziad rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 4 Total: 19 (2-40)

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:42 am
Etzio Ziad
*The Labtech gets up and sees Etzio heading over his way*"Okay, I'll tell you everything I know"*Etzio grins, stops, and pulls out his sword* "You better not lie to me, this might just be the last chance you have to escape with your life" *the labtech looks at Etzio's sword and felt goosebumps*"Ok, Gambino is indeed planning to spot Modmas. He always needs to have attention on him, but this time is different, this time he just wants for Modmas to end forever! It's like if Gambino had transform into something that just hates Modmas" *Etzio steps foward* "And what is he planning!? Why is this mansion so empty!?

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled Damage: 8

*The labtech walks up to Etzio* "Take a guess! We're preparing for War!" *The labtech tries to bite Etzio's neck, Etzio stop him with the heel of his sword, making the labtech slam his face against Etzio's sword* "You really are a dumb fool"

Remaining HP: 2

Rolled AC: 15
Rolled Damage: 4

* Etzio grabs the labtech by the neck and lifts him up* Ï was gonna let you go but you just had to try attacking me, so sad, since you already confirmed my intel I don't need you anymore!" *Etzio pile-drived the labtech into the ground* "You are done" *Etzio grins and continues walking deeper into the Mansion*

Remaining HP: 0

Labtech DEFEATED!!!

Remaining Daily attacks: 0  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:47 am
Enemy Defeated: Labtech

Link to thread: Etzo Ziad's New Job

Link to post where enemy was deafeated: Sad day to be a labtech  

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200

Uncle Kenny
Captain

Scurvy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:08 pm
I'm sorry but I cannot accept this claim of defeat. You made multiple rolls per day and deleted the ones that were below 12 until you got two that were above. This is cheating and is not allowed. You are not disqualified from the entire event, however, your defeat of the labtech is disqualified and you will have to start it over again and follow the rules if you want to get credit for it.  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff