Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
Mizuki's Fight! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 19 Total: 39 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:46 pm
Attack 1 12.14.10

Enemy: Labtechs
AC: 12
HP: 43

AC: 20
Damage: 19

Remaining Enemy HP: 24

Mizuki waited until the labtech came at her, armed with needles and leaped into the air and stabbed downward, piercing his right shoulder and heard a loud crack as she wrenched to the side to avoid touching the decaying flesh, landing behind the monster. "Gonna be hard with only one arm won't it?" She shook her blade, flicking skin from it, spun it in the air and crashed her halberd into the machine one handed.

Jace heard, "itch, pull that crap with me again and I'll be sure you suffer!" On the screen, Jace's visual came back and Mizuki was seen retrieving her gun. "Glad to see you unharmed Mizuki."

"Welcome back, have a fun vacation?" She smirked, though Jace couldn't see it. "This will be over soon, connect with the other COMs and update me on the rest of the unit's status."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:47 pm
Another bad post sorry  

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:49 pm
Attack 2 12.14.10

HP: 24

AC: 8
Damage: NA

Remaining Enemy HP: 24

With communications returned, Mizuki had the confidence to finish the battle. Even if Jace couldn't fight alongside her, she felt that having someone watching was the best motivation to win.

"You have done good, disabling one arm." Jace's voice came calmly. "Go for a leg this time and if you can knock that out, you shouldn't miss anymore."

"Got it!" Mizuki rushed forward and swung for the legs, surprised that the thing could jump and stumbled to right herself. She cried out as a needle jabbed into her arm. "JACE!"

"Mizuki! A team is coming to help you!" She heard. Quieter, "Send a detox team, medical emergency, unknown substance."

She rubbed her shoulder. "Looks like I've got to finish this quicker that I expected."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:38 pm
Fk! Why can't you edit and roll >>  

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 12 Total: 30 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:40 pm
Attack 1 12.15.10

HP: 24

AC: 18
Damage: 12

Remaining Enemy HP: 12

Mizuki charged the Labtech instantly, she was through with dancing around. Dragoon=style, she once more leaped into the air and over the labtech, driving her staff between her legs and cracking him in the back of the head with the thick halberd handle. Once back on the ground Mizuki whipped around and jerked her arm and repositioned the halberd.

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 13 Total: 32 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:41 pm
Attack 2 12.15.10

HP: 12

AC: 19
Damage: 13

Remaining Enemy HP: Defeated!

She jabbed forward, piercing the grombie's chest and twisted as the blade entered and exited. "Stay down!" She shouted as she stomped on it's head, cracking what part of the skull wasn't already broken.

"Mizuki it's over." A voice chimed in her ear, Jace's.

"No it's not! Jace Gambino is still there, sending out his minions. This ends now!" She turned and ran toward the mansion.

"Mizuki! THe medical team is coming to help you!" Then to the side, quieter, "Whatever was in that vial has caused an agent to go berserk, Red Alert Hydra Unit, be advised!"

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 17 Total: 19 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 pm
Attack 1 12.16.10

Enemy: GAMBINO!!!!
AC: 16
HP: 70

AC: 2

Remaining Enemy HP: 70

"GAMBINO!!!" Mizuki cried as she rammed his door open. "Show yourself!"

"Calm down Mizuki! Wait for the rest of the unit, you can't go in there alone! We don't want Gambino dead!" Jace called over the radio.

"I do!" She looked around before running upstairs. "Tell me where the master bedroom is now Jace!"

Jace sighed. "I cannot do that, this is a suicide mission. This toxin is clearly screwing with your head."

Mizuki began breaking doors open, searching. The third door she broke down opened to reveal Johnny Gambino standing at his window.

"I see we are scheduled to play." His voice, soft but grating to her ears.

Mizuki took her stance. "This time, you will not win Gambino."

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 15 Total: 35 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:20 pm
Attack 2 12.16.10

HP: 70

AC: 20
Damage: 15

Remaining Enemy HP: 55

Mizuki lunged at Gambino as he turned to face her and cut his forearm. "We won't be playing old man." Her eyes swirled with an amber color, contrasting with her natural green eyes.

"The serum! But that is designed to kill, you should be dead!"

Mizuki grinned, "I guess the design needs work."

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:19 am
Attack 1 12.17.10

HP: 55

AC: 5

Remaining Enemy HP: 55

Mizuki gave an uncharacteristic growl as Gambino ran for his door. She turned and chased him, her halberd trailing behind her. "Get back here old man!" She leaped forward but he had cut to the right.

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 17 Total: 35 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:21 am
Attack 2 12.17.10

HP: 55

AC: 18
Damage: 17

Remaining Enemy HP: 38

Gambino scrambled from the room calling for his labtechs and grunnies.

"They're all dead!" She launched herself out into the hall, looking around. "Johnny, where are you hiding?" She crept forward, her body low to the ground and her blade ripping at the hall carpet. She turned quickly as a door behind her shut gently. "There's Johnny." She grinned and followed Gambino into another large bedroom.

"Now listen...whatever you want I'll give it to you, I have the money!"

Mizuki scowled and slashed Gambino across the chest.

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 7 Total: 22 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:03 pm
Attack 1 12.18.10

HP: 38

AC: 15

"I will take not payment! You cannot hide your involvement in the hit on the MODs!" She shouted.

Gambino's hand slid from behind him, a shine in it. "That's a shame." He said as he fired a pistol shot at Mizuki.

Mizuki's shoulder was grazed and she cried out.

"The serum may work like adrenaline on your mobility, but it intensifies pain!"

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 pm
Attack 2 12.18.10

AC: 1

Enraged further by the pain, Mizuki hissed at Gambino, her teeth elongating and becoming thinner, sharper. "Ghha-ghamino!!" She growled, dropping her halberd.

Gmabino took another shot at Mizuki but she leaped into the air and landed on top of the canopy bed. Gambino cursed, seeing how Mizuki's body was shifting from human form to something more deadly.

She shook and the two guns in her belt dropped of and she raked her claws in the canopy.

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 14 Total: 15 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:39 am
Attack 1 12.19.10

AC: 1

Gambino left the bedroom and hurried downstairs, running for his telephone as he heard the bed post collapse underneath Mizuki. He grabbed his receiver and turned to see a half human, half cat perched on the railing of his upstairs hall.

Mizuki jumped straight from the second floor onto the table holding the phone, barely missing Gambino's throat.

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 2 Total: 13 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:41 am
Attack 2 12.19.10

AC: 11

At point blank the bullet that came next had enough power to throw Mizuki's mass off of the broken table and phone. She scrambled up and turned to him. She shook and let a little blood dribble from her animal like mouth. She watched Gambino reloaded his gun.

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Mizuki Ayu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 6 Total: 19 (2-40)

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 pm
Attack 1 12.20.10

AC: 13

Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]