Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like the RP?
  good. i really like it.
  ehh. could be better
  meh. needs more wounds (me)
  *shrug* i'm just here for the gold
View Results
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 5 Total: 22 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:50 am
Amunet studied her adversary carefully. It had snowblindness for sure. The grunny was trying to help it but it was also growing blind and tired. Okay. She gripped her staff again, the snow swirling down around her. It was almost done in. Just a little bit more. She prepared for a fast and heavy strike.

User Image
AC - 12
HP - 18 (60-18-0-0-15-0-0-0-2-7)

Rolled AC - 17
Damage Dealt - 5
Remaining HP - 13 (60-18-0-0-15-0-0-0-2-7-5)

Amunet sighed as she got another soft hit in. It was going to take her all century to kill this thing apparently. Something she was sure she didn't have. If it wasn't misses, it was soft blows. She cursed the high shield power it contained. Maybe there was a way to bypass it...

Amunet hopped up a top an ice covered tree branch to study her foe. According to her charts the labtech was only a 12 class. Something she should be able to take on easily. But if Gambino pumped them full of those energy drinks, well it was a surprise that her landscape wasn't torn apart. The grunny was a 10class. Perhaps if she got rid of the grunny first-? No. The labtech was protecting it's lab rat. er labbunny. She'd have to find another way to strike at the tech. What was its weaknesses?

Remaining Daily Attacks - 0  
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 20 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:41 am
Amunet got a reading on her scanner and shifted her position and then launched for her target. It was time to end it.

User Image
AC - 12
HP - 13 (60-18-0-0-15-0-0-0-2-7-5)

Rolled AC - 13
Damage Dealt - 20
Remaining HP - 0 (-7 smile )

Amunet grinned as her hit was solid and the labtech fell to the frozen snow, defeated. Finally. Her eyes gleamed and she faced the grunny who was now sitting on the ground terrified. She pointed her staff at it. "You're next" she said grinning.

Remaining Daily Attacks - 1  

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 18 Total: 37 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:53 am
Amunet smirked and chased the grunny across the snow. She was laughing happily. She finally taught the labtech the lesson. You don't pick on the snow elven guardian. So now she was enjoying chasing her prey.

User Image
AC - 10
HP - 40

"You're going to die! She laughed and swung her staff hard.

Rolled AC - 19
Damage Dealt - 18
Remaining HP - 22 ( 40-18 )

Amunet laughed as the grunny went skipping across the snow. "Aww you poor thing. Let me put you out of your misery. Being tested upon surely can't be good for your health. Much less anyone around you that you suddenly want to take a bite out of. So stand still and let me put you out of your misery. It won't hurt. Much." she smiled brightly and hefted her staff again.

The grunny huddled underneath the tree, panting.

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 18 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:27 am
Amunet gave a small smile and hoisted her staff high. "I'd say this will hurt me more than it will you... but that'd be a lie."

User Image
AC - 10
HP - 22 ( 40-18 )

Rolled AC - 6
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 22

Amunet sighed as the grunny ran at the last second and her staff momentarily got caught in the tree. "You know... running isn't going to solve this. You are going to die. Making it later rather than sooner is only going to serve to piss me off. And my pissed off meter isn't quite at zero yet. You dragged the labtech into this, now you have to face the consequences." Amunet gave a small smile.

Remaining Daily Rolls - 1  

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 15 Total: 26 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 am
Amunet gave a small soft smile and then hefted a snow/ice ball and lobbed it hard at the unsuspecting grunny.

User Image
AC - 10
HP - 22 ( 40-18 )

Rolled AC - 11
Damage Dealt - 15
Remaining HP - 7

Amunet smiled as the grunny collapsed to the ground with her snow/ice ball. Apparently a good solid hit. The grunny stared dazed at her and she readied for a third attack as she yanked her snowflake staff free from the tree. She started for the stunned grunny.

Remaining Daily Rolls - 0  
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:57 am
Amunet paused before the fallen grunny. "now it's time to end this."

User Image
AC - 10
HP - 7 ( 40-18-15)

Rolled AC - 4
Damage Dealt - 0 (oh come on i would have done 7 and wiped it out gonk )
Remaining HP - 7

Amunet sighed as the grunny gave a rather pathetic but nonetheless effective half roll to miss her staff which bounced back up harmlessly off the ground. She fixed that by making sure the grunny was cornered up against a rock. "No more games grunny."

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 15 Total: 28 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:58 am
Amunet swung her staff hard. She wasn't going to stand for its imputenence anymore. It was time for it to go.

User Image
AC - 10
HP - 7 (40-18-15)

Rolled AC - 13
Damage Dealt - 15
Remaining HP - 0

Amunet smiled as the grunny finally lay defeated. Ironically near it's fallen friend, the other grunny. She glanced back into the clearing where the labtech lay defeated as well. "Well... all's well that ends well." she said satisfactorily. She pushed some snow to cover the fallen, lay down some quick ice work to freeze the mounds solid and started on her merry way again. She heard a sound behind her and turned. "GAH! Where the hell did you come from? Don't you know it's rude to sneak up on a lady like that?" she demanded.

"You killed my minions! Now you must PAY!" Gambino roared.

Oh crap. Amunet sweated. "what minions?" she tried and barely stood her ground with that bellowing roar of rage.

"The ones that lay buried here beneath the ground by YOUR hand!!!! Prepare for an assault!" the deranged man yelled.

Amunet huffed out a breath. "Well this is gonna be fun." She muttered blandly. In a louder voice she stated. "But it's a crime to hit a woman!"

"All is fair in war."

"I'm not sure that's exactly how it goes but okay...." Amunet readied for attack. Her lips pursed as her scanner finally finished reading.

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 70

"Oh. s**t turkeys. I'm in trouble." Amunet bravely held on to her snowflake staff which seemed horribly inadequate against this raging man before her.

Remaining Daily Rolls - 0  
Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:55 am
Amunet decided that if a fight was what he wanted, then a fight he was going to get. Even if it seemed like a losing fight, she couldn't let her highers down by rolling over and playing dead! She unclipped the snowflake from her snowflake staff and lobbed it hard at the large impending man. Thank goodness for boomerangs and their versatility. She wasn't about to get close enough to hit him with that staff. One blow from him would send her through a tree!

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC - 8
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 70

Amunet sighed. Shoulda seen that one coming. She thought and quickly ran for the hills, catching her boomerang and reattaching it to the ice staff she carried as Gambino, enraged even more, bellowed and started clomping thru the snow towards her. "Hey! YOU asked for it!" she screamed back at him. "Saying you were going to launch an assault on me and how you want to ruin Modmas and all. So yes, you are going to go down. Eventually. Even if I get my running for the year done in two weeks."

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:06 am
Amunet gripped her snow-rang again and launched it back at him while using her ice staff to launch herself up into a tree. She could move much quicker from branch to branch rather than over rough frozen snow covered terrain. She was hoping for a lucky hit. Even if it was a glancing blow. A hit was a hit.

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC - 6
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 70

Amunet heard the whistling of her snow-rang coming back and quickly caught it, jumping from branch to branch. Great. At this rate it was going to take her from now til the end of time to fell this beast. She sighed irritably and kept going dodging the snowballs that Gambino decided to launch at her. "Oh come on! I didn't even hit you!" Amunet cried using her ice staff to block one such snowball.

"You're still trying to participate in Modmas! You must be destroyed!" bellowed the mad man.

I'm dead. Sensei please forgive me. But I'm going to have to use the dangerous attacks for this one. I have no choice. Amunet thought and prepared herself for her onslaught.

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 2 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:49 am
Amunet braced herself and then jumped down in front of him. "Okay, let's tango." She growled. She gripped her snowflake staff.

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC - 14
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 70

Amunet and Gambino began an odd dance around the large empty frozen tundra. She'd swipe with her staff and he'd swing with his fists. It was the oddest dance across the plains. The snow falling, whispered a soft song, as the stars overhead provided the only twinkling lights.

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 20 Total: 22 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:58 am
"Do I look like some mamby pamby dancer to you?"

"No. But a guy of your stature knows how to waltz. So think of this as the waltz of your life." Amunet said sweetly. "because this is going to end. One way or another."

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC - 2
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 70

Amunet's blow bounced harmlessly off his arm and she nimbly dodged his counter blow by dropping her shoulder to the right a little. This was known as the "Sacred Waltz". It always ended with someone dead. Usually the being they were trying to bring down but occasionally, very few times, they lost a member of their own to the dance.

"Speed may be on your side but I have sheer power! And speed is no match for power!" Gambino roared.

"I'm right here. In front of you. I know I'm a little short compared to you but ah... no need to shout. My ears work just fine. And we shall see who is the greater contender. Speed vs power it is." Amunet said calmly. This was going to be a real test of her for sure.

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 11 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:51 am
Amunet and Gambino continued their odd waltz around the frozen open terrain. She'd swing. He'd block. He'd swing. She'd block. It was a never ending dance for sure.

"You can't win."

"I can try."

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC - 3
Damage Dealt - 0
Remaining HP - 70

Gambino laughed as he blocked yet another blow. "Resistance is futile."

Amunet glowered as she sidestepped one of his fists. "Yeah well we're going to continue this until one of us falls dead. You're just as bad as your minions you sent out. Twisted bunnies. Twisted labtechs. *You* are twisted. You zombiefied all your underlings. You came back from the dead. You're a zombie. And zombies must die."

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

Caomhnoir Angel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 4 Total: 24 (2-40)

Caomhnoir Angel

Wintry Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:55 am
"I am a Gambino! Gambino's live forever!"

"No, no. *Vampires* live forever. Humans and Zombies have a lifespan. You're just a sad twisted mad man who's about to get a reality check. Eventually."

User Image
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC - 20
Damage Dealt - 4
Remaining HP - 66

Gambino laughed as a swift blow shot up under his arm and straight into the gut. "That tickled."

Amunet sighed. "Yeah.... this is going to take awhile."

Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas