Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
Killing with Dice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:28 am
Enemy: (2nd) Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 6

Rolled AC: 12
Rolled damage: 12

Attack successful
Enemy defeated

Remaining enemy HP: -6

Remaining daily attacks: 0

Rixan rolled the dice and saw that the numbers on both dice were 12, "Alright! it should be enough to defeat this pack of grunnies. He went towards the dice and picked up the weapon it turned into, his usual sword, and headed straight for the grunnies, hitting each one carefully and watching them drop to the ground and not getting back up " There we go..." Rixan said that there was one left "Ok final hit!" Rixan walked to the grunny and just stabbed it and saw some kind of number with a minus sign on it (-) 'What was that?'"Does this have anything to do with the number on the dice...." He thought outloud while his weapon turned back into dice " Anyway I have no time for this, I have to keep going forward"  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:39 pm
Enemy: Labtech
AC: 12
HP: 60

Rolled AC: 8
Rolled damage: 3

Attack failed

Remaining enemy HP: 60

Remaining daily attacks: 1

Rixan kept walking for like half an hour, avoiding enemy areas, until he got to a lab-looking building in the forest's clearing " That's weird... a lab this far in the forest? There has to be something there its practically yelling 'secret base' " Rixan walked to the entrance and saw that he needed an entry code to open the door. "Uhh...I'll just press buttons" Rixan said smirking and ran his fingers across the number pad and heard an alarm go off "How could that not be it? I'm sure I saw it in a movie once..." The doors opened slowly and gave way for a scientist to pass " Oh great! a person I can-" He didnt get to finish his sentence as he saw the labtech all green and pale looking and holding a grunny . He took a few steps back " What the hell are you?!" The labtech didn't answer and just groaned as he walked towards Rixan "...No answer huh?...I'll just have to get offensive and find out myself " Rixan said as he threw the dice and rolled an 8 and a 3 "Alright lets go!" He took the newly-appeared-weapon in his hand and charged at the labtech once he got close enough to hit him, the labtech blocked him and the weapon snapped in half, and turned back into his dice " What?!" Rixan acted quickly and jumped back, getting his focus back " Maybe the numbers were too low...like with the grunnies, Ill just try again!" Rixan said as he threw the dice again  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 18 Total: 19 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Rolled AC: 1
Rolled damage: 18

Attack failed

Remaining enemy HP:

Remaining daily attacks:0

Rixan's dice roll got as a result a 1 in the first dice and a 18 damage roll " Aww...if a number 8 roll didn't work, I don't think a 1 would work..."Rixan got his usual sword and got an idea " I'll just have to slow him down, he ran to the nearest trees and hit them multiple times to knock them down , so the labtech would have trouble passing "This should be enough for now..." Rixan said as he gripped his dice weapons tightly, wishing for luck on his next throw.  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 4 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:57 am

Rolled AC: 16
Rolled damage: 4

Attack successful

Remaining enemy HP: 56

Rixan threw the dice and got a 16 and a 4 , this time he got a gun again " Huh? Its the gun again...maybe it appears when I'm far from the enemy. Whatever, no time to complain" Rixan said as he climbed on the fallen trees and started shooting at the laptech, getting in a few hits but didnt seem to affect the labtech much " Damn...this thing is tough" Rixan said as his gun turned back into dice and readied himself for a next throw.  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 pm
HP: 56

Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 1

Attack failed

Remaining enemy HP: 56

Rixan threw the dice and got a bad result " Damn...I can't keep going like this, the labtech is way too strong and if he catches up I'm dead " Rixan threw the sword at the labtech only to have it deflected by the enemy and it turning back into dice and appeareing in Rixan's hands "I can beat him...I just have to concentrate...on my next roll!" Rixan said as he ran up to the labtech while throwing his dice.  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 6 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:01 pm
HP: 56

Rolled AC:12
Rolled damage:6

Attack successful

Remaining enemy HP: 50

When Rixan threw the dice he got a 12 and a 6, as he looked at the rolls he wondered if that was enough to hit him "Tch! I'll just have to risk it" Rixan got his sword made from the dice and ran towards the labtech and sliced him at his chest, making a large wound in the process.He then jumped back and his sword turned back into his dice, while Rixan was smirking because he got a good hit.  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 12 Total: 16 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:10 pm
HP: 50

Rolled AC: 4

Attack failed

Rixan threw the dice and got another bad result, which were quickly filling up his list, he thought as he laughed to himself then looked around to see if anyone saw that " Oh No...I'm going crazy, wait wasnt I already crazy?...I keep talking to myself....ok at the count of 3 I'll stop, 1...2..."He turned around with a serious face, just taking the weapon in his hand, just closing his eyes for a minute and turned the weapon back into dice." Trust me...I will get the hang of this"  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:15 am
(Late Edit , Something came up x_x)

Rolled AC: 7

Attack failed

Remaining daily attacks:1

Rixan threw the dice and got yet another bad result " This one is just too hard to land a blow on...what am I gonna do...I have to keep buying time and hide somewhere" Rixan just ignored the weapon he got and he ran behind the nearest trees, hoping the little barricade he made earlier would help stall for time, that is until he heard a loud crashing sound and saw the trees getting cut down "What...the...hell how is he doing that?! Stupid wikipedia on strength potions..." He just sat back until he threw the dice again, praying it would take the labtech a little more time to pass.  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 19 Total: 28 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:17 am
(Same as last one x_x)

Rolled AC: 9
Rolled damage: 19

Attack failed

He threw the dice once more and got another failed attempt " Damn, I-" He got cut off by the sound of the tree baricade crashing down and the labtech creeping over slowly "That's just disturbing...I should be safe here for a while longer, come on dice...work with me here." Rixan said blowing on the dice like people usually do for luck.  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 1 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Rolled AC: 19
Rolled damage: 1

Attack successful
( Wooot! XDD)

Remaining enemy HP: 49

Once Rixan got the results, he was a bit relieved " At least with this I can actually hit him, but...giving away my position would be dangerous, even with a weapon...I know!" Rixan grabbed his dice-sword and climbed up the leafy tree "I can hide in the foliage, but...to hit him from here with a close-combat weapon...well I did get a high accuracy roll... it's worth a try " Rixan stood up in one of the branches and threw the sword at the labtech, it landing on the middle of the labtech's chest, the labtech got thrown back a bit by the force of the weapon, but just pulled it out and threw it aside like a mosquito just bit him , while the weapon turned back into dice and came back into his hands" Damn, but at least it stalled him a bit more, time for round....uhh 7? damn attention span."  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 8 Total: 26 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:44 pm
HP: 49

Rolled AC: 18
Rolled damage: 8

Attack successful

Remaining enemy HP: 41

Rixan threw the dice with more confidence this time but he threw them without looking where and they hit a rock and they got deflected a little far and once the weapon appeared it was just there impaled on the ground " Aww! Know Ill have to go get it, without knowing whether the weapon worked or not. He jumped down from the tree and ran towards the sword and once he got there, he noticed something at the beggining of the hilt " Weird...there's a number on it '18' does it have anything to do with the dice rolls?" He pulled out his sword and ran towards the labtech, thinking that he'd figure out what it ment later "Take this" He slashed at the labtech, getting in a few hits but it let out a roar and Rixan jumped back quickly while his weapon turned back into dice and he noticed an '8' above the labtech's head "There it is again..." Rixan said while he gripped his dice, trying to figure out what the numbers ment.

((I had an english final so I know a bunch of weird words XD and was playing final fantasy waiting for my friends to finish and thats what you get XD))  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:09 pm
HP: 41

Rolled AC: 1
Rolled damage: 7

Attack failed

Rixan's dice roll result was another bad one, he couldnt even hit a giant rock with another giant rock if that were the case " I should write these down, to tell any survivors I guess...." Rixan swinged around his weapon for a little enterteinment before it turned back into dice" Hmm...I wonder" Rixan said as he threw the sword at a nearby tree and it piercing it almost completely " The dice's roll influence the effect it would have on monsters but to everything else it's just a normal weapon, a strong on at that, maybe thes emonsters are different from everything else....Sheesh the situation is getting to my head." Rixan said as the weapon turned back into dice.  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 12 Total: 20 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Rolled AC: 8

Attack failed

Rixan got anoether weapon again but it still wasnt going to work for him "I have to distract that thing its getting too close....I cant risk going much farther from the lab, I'd get lost and never find it again, I just have to keep relying on the dice until a chance comes for me to fight and go all out with him....for now I'll have to lay low "Rixan said while he turned his weapon back to dice.  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 9 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Rolled AC: 12
Rolled damage: 9

Attack successful

Remaining enemy HP: 32

Once Rixan saw the result was one he could use to hit the labtech he screamed in joy" Finally!......Wait what did I just do" Rixan got the weapon from the dice and heard a loud shaking sound and the tree behind him was sent flying in a random direction with the labtech growling behind him in a terrifying manner " Damn it!" Rixan instinctively turned around and blocked a hit form the labtech with his sword and jump behind a little to get some distance betweent them and then charged at him but the labtech dodged "What the, Im sure the weapon works, it has to" Rixan took his sword in a reverse battle stance, with the sword pointing at the back side of Rixan :Improvising should work, or get me killed, eh one of 2 isn't that bad" Rixan charged at the labtech but it just smirked and stayed there, confident that Rixan wouldnt land a hit on himbut when Rixan charged up to him , he just came to a halt and turned around and did a backflip over him, stabbing him in the shoulder and runnig off in the opposite direcction towards the lab, while the weapon turned back into dice and came back to his hand " That should do it for now" Rixan said panting towards the lab, hoping he got another good roll.  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:17 pm
HP: 32

Rolled AC: 4

Attack failed

Remaining enemy HP: 32

Rixan got another bad result, but decided to use the rarely-appearing-gun he got from the dice and kept firing at a distance far away from him, hoping to distract the labtech and buying a little more time.He got to the lab in a few more seconds, but the access panel didn't respond to him, maybe he'd have to kill the labtech first " Damn, I was hoping to keep going and evade the labtech, I'll just have to be strong and keep fighting him..." Rixan said as he looked at the distance and saw the near-approaching labtech " Lets go again " He said smirking as he rolled the dice again.  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff