Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Maybe we should try this... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be willing to support this cause?
  Yeah!
  No, just leave it alone. :/
  Don't know yet.
  Just do something by yourself. >>;;
View Results

meiso

Clean Mage

15,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:39 pm
nsearchof
Oh I don't mind at all. I'm really sorry if I sounded like I was blaming people or calling them lazy. I didn't mean to come off as that. It's just that I myself am a compulsive thread hopper who would be lost without the notice system that the main forums offer.

Anyway, I think there may already be a 'movement' to reform guilds. Not sure if it's a petition, but one is definitely out there somewhere.

And I agree with your major points. Though the lay out is very nostalgic, I would jump at the chance to sacrifice it for the more up to date on that we have in forums.

But more than that, if we can start some sort of activity for the members here it might inspire more, well, activity. The contest from Halloween is what inspired me to post in the first place. And now I really like this guild and don't want it to die. However, I'm not sure if I have any power to influence those kinds of decisions. But talking about an issue like this is a start to inspire more users to participate, at least in discussion.

Oh! Through some super searching, I think I found some of those movements~ owo Thanks~ XD
I think there's a petition too. o: There's a couple of them actually. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:08 am
Maybe I'll have another small contest since I will finally be have some time off. Though it wont be even close to how big the Halloween contest was.....If you find any worthwhile guild renovations petitions or whatever then please post them here so we can sign them.

We can post in the forums but then everyone can join and though that isn't a bad thing all you have is a can of spam and that is all most of the forums are....well at least the really popular ones.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

meiso

Clean Mage

15,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Alright, I'll look around. -nod nod-
Right, maybe think of the "uncool" forums first. -brick'd-
Any way, I'll go ahead and look.