Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
Saving Modmas! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-40)

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:40 am
Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 17

Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 1

Attack Unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 17

Remaining daily attacks: 0

~*~*~*~*~*~
She charged forward, trying to catch up with the remaining gunny. But the creature was quick. It saw a holiday feast of Gaians before him and was hungry. Closer and closer the green hare like creature went. It's eyes sparkled red like the ornaments on the Gaia Modmas tree. Soon, it would feast. Unless someone he was stopped. Would she make it in time though?  
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 12 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 12

Attack Unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 17

Remaining daily attacks: 1

~*~*~*~*~*~
"Stop now, beast!" the girl cried out in her best impression of someone who was actually intimidating. Imagine her surprise when the creature actually did listen. It stopped, standing perfectly still before her.

"Uh, right. Good gunny. Now, go away." She moved her hands in a shooing motion, hoping that the creature would again listen. The gunny turned around, starting at her with blood red eyes. Almost cute. Almost.

Technically, the gunny did listen. For indeed it did go away from the Modmas crowd. However, it also went straight to the girl, which she was really hoping it wouldn't do. "Get away!" she screamed, turning to run away. Her legs were already sore from the multiple attacks before. She couldn't run forever. And the creature seemed eager to catch it's first prey.  

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 7 Total: 21 (2-40)

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Rolled AC: 14
Rolled damage: 7

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 10

~*~*~*~*~*~
Quickly the girl ran. Her mind was racing faster than her legs were, though, trying to come up with some plan to defeat the remaining gunny. Anything! Anything at all to stop it. But nothing was coming to her except the gunny itself.

"Arrrrrrg! Why am I fighting this thing anyways?" she asked to no one in particularly. It was slowly beginning to seem less fun and heroic and more painful and terrifying.

That's when she saw a familiar face up ahead*.
User Image Profile Link
A strange fox like person was walking around to the festivities, two swords at his side. "Norv! Thank goodness!" she cried out. Immediately she ran toward him, grabbed one of his swords, and dashed off, all the while followed by the strange green gunny.

"Thanks hun. I'll bring it right back in a little bit then we can go to the celebration together, thank you!"

"Ummm . . . okay?" he responded. He watched as she ran off madly, shrugged his shoulders, and thought it best to simply not ask and instead walk on to the celebration.

Meanwhile, the girl was running off away from the celebration. Suddenly, she stopped and swung her new blade at the gunny. It missed it's head, but did manage to hit one of it's front paws. "Man, this thing is heavy," she grumbled. At least it was better than using her flower hair pen though.

*Narrator's note: Norvilion is my husband and allowed me to write him in briefly so that my character would have an actual weapon to use. Ain't he sweet like that. 3nodding  
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 18 Total: 30 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Rolled AC: 12
Rolled damage: 18

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: -1

~*~*~*~*~*~
The gunny cried out at it's hurt paw, all the more angry at the young girl infront of him keeping him from a nice Modmas Feast. The cry was nearly unbearable. The girl shook, dropping her sword and clasping her ears once more in a vain attempt to shut the sound out.

The sword fell, landing on the gunny below. At once, the cry was turned into a low groan before stopping entirely. The girl uncovered her ears and looked down at the now unconscious creature.

"Thank goodness," she sighed. "Let's just hope this is the end of the gunnies," she thought to herself, picking the sword back up.  

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-40)

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:10 pm
Enemy: Labtechs
AC: 12
HP: 60

Rolled AC: 10
Rolled damage: 6

Attack Unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 60

~*~*~*~*~*~
The girl stood there for a moment. She was half expecting a bunch of grunnies to appear over the horizon. Her muscles were tense. The hairs on the back of her neck rose. It was too peaceful with the modmas celebration going on in the background. She couldn't tell what, but something told her that it wasn't over yet.

For a moment, she thought a bunch of grunnies had indeed appear. But as they came closer, she saw that they were only grunny hats. Grunny hats that were being worn by some of the strangest people she had seen in quite some time. There were 3 of them in torn jeans, stained tee-shirts, and grunny hats. They were as pale as vampires from lack of sunlight. Their eyes were sunken although a gleam with strange intelligence.

"I told you using grunnies was a bad idea!" the first one cried.

"Of course you did. You think everything is a bad idea," the middle one responded.

"Not everything," retorted the first.

"What about the OmniDrink job?" the third one asked.

"Yeah, and that was a bad idea! Everyone started rising up from the grave and stuff." the first one cried.

"Yeah, but we got paid well," the third one responded.

"Shut up you guys," the second one, the one who seemed the leader, snapped at his companions. "I think that's the girl who defeated our grunnies."

"Oh shoot," the girl muttered under her breath.  
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:46 am

Rolled AC: 4
Rolled damage: 9

Attack Unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 60

~*~*~*~*~*~
Three against one. These were not good odds. Especially since the girl's legs were still sore from the grunnies attacks. What to do now?

"Ummm, I wasn't the one who fought those things," the girl faked, trying to hide the sword behind her back.

"Oh yeah? You look like the same girl. Green dress, red stockings, poinsettia hair pen," the third guy responded.

"It's Modmas! Half of Gaia is dressed up like this."

"Does half of Gaia carry around a Lightening Lash blade like that as well?" the first one asked, leaning forward a bit.

"Maybe?" The girl asked, shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't think so," the second one replied.  

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-40)

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:47 am

Rolled AC: 12

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 48

~*~*~*~*~*~
"You might be right,' the girl answered back. "In that case . . ." and the girl twisted her hand, turning the sword into it's whip form, before whipping it at the guy who had leaned toward her, "I should probably run now." And at that, she turned around and took off as fast as she could.

"Stupid lil grumble grumble grumble. After her!" the second guy cried out in anger as the girl ran off.

The other two did not need much more prompting than that to follow after the girl. Although one was definitely running faster than the other one for the first guy was holding a hand up to his face where an anime styled cut ran midway across his face.  
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 19 Total: 34 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:34 am
HP: 48

Rolled AC: 15
Rolled damage: 19

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 29

~*~*~*~*~*~
She ran as fast as she could, with two of the lab techs on her heels. They were coming much too fast and her legs were aching horribly by this time. Running wasn't going to help anything anyways. She had to act, and act fast!

Suddenly, she stopped and turned quickly to face them. Surprised, they stumbled to a halt before her, arms waving to avoid falling face first into the ground. That moment of distraction was exactly what she was hoping for.

Ka-lack! the whip sounded. It struck one of the lab techs and he collapsed to the ground. "I knew this was a bad idea," he groaned.  

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 2 Total: 13 (2-40)

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:36 am
HP: 29

Rolled AC: 11
Rolled damage: 2

Attack Unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 29

~*~*~*~*~*~
The lab tech standing before her looked down in horror at his fallen comrade. "Steve!" He turned, his face twisted in a new rage, to face the girl. "You! You'll pay for killing Steve! I swear I'll avenge his death!"

The girl raised an eye brow in response. "He's not dead, you know."

"What?"

"She's right, I'm not dead," Steve groaned. He was curled up in a fetal position, his hand clasping his head. "I just have a really bad headache. I told you."

"Just shut up Steve! It's not dramatic if you're still alive!"

"What, you want me dead or something Greg!"

"No! I just wanna look cool for once."

"Ummm, guys?" The girl motioned forward, signaling that they should move on.

"Oh right, we're fighting. I'll BRB Steve." And with that, the girl started running again with Greg following. And in the distance, the 3rd lab tech could be seen facepalming.  
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 13 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:16 am
HP: 29

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled damage: 13

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 16

~*~*~*~*~*~
Once again, the girl ran forward. It was amazing how much running away was in a life or death battle to save millions and their beloved holiday. She'll have to wear running shoes next year.

Again, she stopped suddenly while turning to face the labtech. This time, however, he was prepared and stopped easily enough.

"Quick, what's the sieve of eratosthenes?" She asked quickly.

"Ha, that's easy. Why, it's for generating prime num-"* At that point, the whip had been transformed back into a sword and had struck him by the flat end of the blade. The lab tech fell to the ground, knocked out.

"Wow, that was just mumbo jumbo. Cool," the girl commented to herself, before turning to head to the last lab tech.

* Narrator's note: The sieve of eratosthenes is used for generating prime numbers. Remember this, it might land you a job or something. ^_~  

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 19 Total: 37 (2-40)

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:19 am
HP: 16

Rolled AC: 18
Rolled damage: 19

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: -3

~*~*~*~*~*~
"Doug! Run! Ow, that hurt." Steve yelled out to the remaining lab tech. The remaining lab tech was obviously furious. His sunken eyes were ablazed in anger. He glared, staring at the girl as she slowly approached him.

"Do you realize what you did!" he yelled when she finally approached him. "You made me lose a nice pay check is what!" he continued, ignoring the girl. "I was gonna buy a nice car with that. Or maybe get some furniture for the house. I could use a new couch. Or a couch at all! And you ruined that. And do you realize how long we worked with those grunnies. Oh, and the medical bills for Steve and Greg are gonna be sky high. Geesh. And that crummy Gambino is so cheap with health insurance too!"

That was about as much whinning as the girl could take. She swung her blade forward and once again a lab tech was knocked unconscious. "Geesh, you complain a ton," she moaned as he fell to the ground. Although he did mention something rather curious. Was he working with Gambino? Was he the one responsible for all of this?  
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 6 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:29 am
Enemy: Gambino
AC: 16
HP: 70

Rolled AC: 13
Rolled damage: 6

Attack Unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 70

~*~*~*~*~*~
While the battles were going on and the rest of the Gaians were busy celebrating Modmas, Johnny Gambino sat in his house. His hands were folded before him. He was waiting patiently . . . although not patiently enough.

1337, his lab tech came into the room. "Well, what news do you have about Modmas," he growled at the lab tech. "Are they praising my name yet? Have they set up a huge statue in my honor, caroling about the many wonders that is me?"

"Well, sir, you see," the lab tech started, fumbling over his words and looking away from the blond hair man.

"Well . . . ?" Gambino echoed.

"I just heard back from Steve. The, ah, the grunnies were defeated sir. Group C went out to find out what happened. Apparently, they were just defeated by, a, well, a young girl."

"They were what?" Gambino shouted, pounding the table with his fist.

"You know, you really shouldn't do that. Blood pressure and all, sir." But 1337's words were ignored as Gambino stood up, grabbed his coat, and headed to the door. "Sir? Where are you going?"

"Where else? To stop Modmas!" And with that, he walked out of the house with a slam.  

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-40)

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:30 am

Rolled AC: 4
Rolled damage: 3

Attack Unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 70

~*~*~*~*~*~
Not seeing any more grunnies or lab techs, the girl started to make her way to the Modmas celebration. "Maybe I can meet up with Norv to see the aquarium decorating contest." For ease, she turned the sword back into it's whip form and curled up up, being careful not to hit the barbs.

Then, she heard a car from behind her. Turning she saw it was one of the nicest cars she had ever seen. It pulled up next to her so that she faced the passenger side. She heard the driver door open, saw a patch of blond hair, and heard the door close.

"Oh shoot," she muttered to herself as the blond hair man circled around the car.

"You there! Are you the one who defeated the grunnies and those buffoon of lab techs?" Gambino asked, eyeing the girl up and down. He noted her torn stockings, the stained dress, the whip in her hand. It was clear that she had no chance at lying so she merely nodded.  
nightwolf714 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 12 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:22 am

Rolled AC: 16

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 58

~*~*~*~*~*~
"Now, why would you do that?" The blond hair man asked, leaning forward slightly and putting a fake cold smile on his face.

"Because they were going to ruin Modmas!" She cried out in response.

"And well ruined it should be!" He responded. He raised his hands, motioning to the crowd in the distance. "Just look at them. How selfish of a holiday it is. Everyone talking about Modmas, when there are more important matters at hand. They did this last year too. Incredibly selfish to just ignore everyone else for this - this - this holiday!" he finished with a spat.

The girl just stared at him. "Are you . . . envious of a holiday?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

He snapped his head toward her again, obviously hurt by the statement.

Narrator's note: What? Sometimes words hurt more than fists.  

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items