Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HATE HATE
  SAKURA SUCKS!!!
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:13 pm
This is a Naruto FANS guild. D:
I don't see the point of bringing hate in.
She was a b***h to Ino, but...
She gets better. When she's 15. She's way cool.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:15 pm
haid
BlueMoonKai
Sakuto-kun
Psha! Your totally miss-judging her.

Once she cuts her hair she's so much better!

I'm on ep 162 and she has not gotten any better! xd

I agree with BlueMoonKai I'm on episode 130 and the only differnce that I have seen is that she has became more serious about being a ninja but is still a major set back to the team because she lacks in all skills. Espeically compared to Sasuke and Naruto, do to the fact that no one cares about her lol. I think I'm right though no one really cares about her except Rock Lee and he only wants to love her lol. The other only good thing that has came from Sakura was in the Snow country movie when she throws those surikens that have mini bombs attached then sets them all off at once best ability lol.

Sorry for the spoiler not really a spoiler but a little clip, ^^ and for being so honest about Sakura lol.
She is the only of the three that can see genjutsu. Sasuke does not understand the Sharingan's power enough to use it for such yet.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:19 pm
Sakuto-kun
Actually Sasuke eventually cares for her...and Naruto is like in love with her as well.

Besides the fact that she's actually in a way more skilled than Naruto is, she just doesn't do anything.

Sorry...I too spoiled it for myself by going on the internet.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
This is from the anime, right?
Sasuke NEVER cares about Sakura in the manga.
Only as much as he's obligated to, because she's on his team.

Aight. I'll white this part out.

In the "part 2" section of Naruto, after Sasuke's disappearance, she is definately the second best medical ninja around, after that old lady's death (Chisou? Chi something). She also gains strength, but as an overall ninja, she is weak.
Tsunade made is clear that Medical ninjas are not for fighting., They must not be hit at all or the one strike could be deadly (she ment to the other teammates). Sakura's point is to be on the sidelines, and that's what people don't get.
As soon as she's Tsunade's student, that becomes her job. To BE on the sidelines.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:52 pm
[Love Hina] Keitaro
All I can say is..

Hinata > Sakura

Ok, I'm done now. razz

Well, that's a given. But Sakura's kick-a** awesome after the time jump. She even gains a bit of my respect after the Forest of Death. Only a bit, though. She's actually one of my favorite kunoichi in the newest manga. I love how she slugged Sai....(No Tsunade pun intended.) xd  

Oo+Nerd.Next.Door+oO

Sukira-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:04 am
Penguin Supporter
Sakuto-kun
Actually Sasuke eventually cares for her...and Naruto is like in love with her as well.

Besides the fact that she's actually in a way more skilled than Naruto is, she just doesn't do anything.

Sorry...I too spoiled it for myself by going on the internet.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
This is from the anime, right?
Sasuke NEVER cares about Sakura in the manga.
Only as much as he's obligated to, because she's on his team.

Aight. I'll white this part out.

In the "part 2" section of Naruto, after Sasuke's disappearance, she is definately the second best medical ninja around, after that old lady's death (Chisou? Chi something). She also gains strength, but as an overall ninja, she is weak.
Tsunade made is clear that Medical ninjas are not for fighting., They must not be hit at all or the one strike could be deadly (she ment to the other teammates). Sakura's point is to be on the sidelines, and that's what people don't get.
As soon as she's Tsunade's student, that becomes her job. To BE on the sidelines.

Did I read right at all?

Did you just say, Sasuke never cared about Sakura?

All I can say is, of course he god damn did.
And it cleary states that in the databook.

Sakura is one of the most precious people to him.

Quotes said by Sasuke.

"Save Sakura..no matter what."

"Who hurt/did that to you, Sakura?"

Also when Kakashi stated that Sasuke now have people
he deeply cares about, you see Sasuke thinking about
Naruto AND Sakura.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:36 am
Penguin Supporter
haid
BlueMoonKai
Sakuto-kun

I'm on ep 162 and she has not gotten any better! xd

I agree with BlueMoonKai I'm on episode 130 and the only differnce that I have seen is that she has became more serious about being a ninja but is still a major set back to the team because she lacks in all skills. Espeically compared to Sasuke and Naruto, do to the fact that no one cares about her lol. I think I'm right though no one really cares about her except Rock Lee and he only wants to love her lol. The other only good thing that has came from Sakura was in the Snow country movie when she throws those surikens that have mini bombs attached then sets them all off at once best ability lol.

Sorry for the spoiler not really a spoiler but a little clip, ^^ and for being so honest about Sakura lol.
She is the only of the three that can see genjutsu. Sasuke does not understand the Sharingan's power enough to use it for such yet.
That's not true. When they were going to sign up for the chunin exam Sasuke saw through two of the examiners genjutsu before Sakura did, and even though its said that she is a genjutsu type ninja, she has yet to come up with a genjutsu.  

Classic Black Sheep

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:08 am
Sakuto-kun
Actually Sasuke eventually cares for her

dont know where u thought htat up.....but its wrong...he always thought she was annoying and all that stuff  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:07 pm
Everyone says you will like further on in the epiesods. I don't like her that much either.  

Ninja Sharpie

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Sakuto-kun

indeed  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:08 pm
Well I don't like Sakura either, all she ever does is chase Sasuke, she is always pushing naruto away. Sasuke always comes first in her book, and it isn't like Sasuke returns her feelings anyway. She could go for Rock Lee though, she really just follows sasuke blindly and is pretty weak until Tsunade trained her. I still think that there are definetly a lot more stronger characters than her, the only decent thing about her is inner sakura.  

fantasydreamer74

The_Desolate_One

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:04 am
Hey youmess with Sakura you mess with me. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:45 pm
*cries* can't beleive Sasuke eventually likes Sakura....I say just about anybody but her. I mean, she almost didn't become Genin because all she was willing to do was chase around for Sasuke.. stare  

Black Angel Blood

BCYelements

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:09 pm
Sakura suck all she does is complain about naruto  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:37 pm
squalltheknight
Sami-Umi
[Love Hina] Keitaro
All I can say is..

Hinata > Sakura

Ok, I'm done now. razz

"Yeah, that pretty much covers it for me too."
agreed...i was just saying that sakura isnt all that bad...however...you are correct... ninja

I completely agree... I say the same...  

Sanjou

enjay babe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:18 pm
------------------------

I can't stand her.

All she does is squeal, and clench her fists when her teammates are getting hurt.

Not only that, but I hate how she complains when she hardly does anything.

And ESPECIALLY when she keeps clinging to Sasuke. I'm not being protective at all. It's just, when she sees him/something happens that makes him look good, she's all over him and fawning.

It makes me want to scream. scream

------------------------

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas