Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
HELP! Unwanted Entity! EDIT: Turns out it's a demon D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:55 am
Well, all's good. My friend and this other guy did a Sayaunce. I don't know how you spell that.. :S  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:56 am
How'd that go?  

Lady Keigh

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:10 am
Rose Singato
How'd that go?

Well, he drove the spirit to his house and got rid of it there. I wasn't there when he did it, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:13 am
Ah. Well, at least you have your house to yourself again! ^.^  

Lady Keigh

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:32 am
Rose Singato
Ah. Well, at least you have your house to yourself again! ^.^

Yup. And I have a Spirit Guide biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:34 am
Ohhh! Congratulations! blaugh  

Lady Keigh

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:06 pm
Rose Singato
Ohhh! Congratulations! blaugh

Lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:17 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
No, stop it. These are not signs of negative energy and "dark beings". They are signs you are in need of a dehumidifier.

If indeed there is a spirit in your house, first ascertain what it is. Saying hello is a decent start.
I really agree with this.

It also could be a confusing spirit?

Find out what it is first, before you do things?  

pompoennetje

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:31 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Rose Singato
How'd that go?

Well, he drove the spirit to his house and got rid of it there. I wasn't there when he did it, though.

I really don't believe him xd I think he made the crap up in the first place, hung around your house for a while and then said he fixed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
Azareas Aquarinus
Rose Singato
How'd that go?

I really don't believe him xd I think he made the crap up in the first place, hung around your house for a while and then said he fixed it.
Ditto.  

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:51 am
Well there's definitely a change in the atmosphere. And my mind isn't doing things to me. I tried the medtiation method that oOGarrettOo advised, and I know what it was.

CORRECTION: It isn't a demon. it's just my naive friend took things too far. It was just a bad spirit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 am
smudge sticks work well often and salt is a natural protector against negative energy. If you don't know where to buy smudge sticks, you can make them yourself with stalks of cedar, sage leaves, juniper, and many other herbs. Just dry them and tie them together, burn and let the smoke cleanse the space. Try sprinkling salt upstairs and all around to try and cleanse the area. If you feel that you can pinpoint the area where the spirit it then you might try and fling salt at it to banish it, but it might become more hostile, but doing nothing doesn't seem to be getting you anywhere either. Another idea, since your medium friend says there is a guardian spirit in the house, maybe you should try to connect with it and transfer it energy so it could combat the evil spirit in your home. If you feel that isn't working, then just try to sit upstairs and release energy to drive it out. Also, the holy water and ritual are pretty good ideas. Also, try drawing protective runes and sigils in salt water around your home. Good luck!  

Ritual at Dusk

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 am
Ritual at Dusk
smudge sticks work well often and salt is a natural protector against negative energy. If you don't know where to buy smudge sticks, you can make them yourself with stalks of cedar, sage leaves, juniper, and many other herbs. Just dry them and tie them together, burn and let the smoke cleanse the space. Try sprinkling salt upstairs and all around to try and cleanse the area. If you feel that you can pinpoint the area where the spirit it then you might try and fling salt at it to banish it, but it might become more hostile, but doing nothing doesn't seem to be getting you anywhere either. Another idea, since your medium friend says there is a guardian spirit in the house, maybe you should try to connect with it and transfer it energy so it could combat the evil spirit in your home. If you feel that isn't working, then just try to sit upstairs and release energy to drive it out. Also, the holy water and ritual are pretty good ideas. Also, try drawing protective runes and sigils in salt water around your home. Good luck!

Why not make your own cleansing or protective incense, rather than misappropriate the Native practice of smudging?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 am
Azareas Aquarinus
Well there's definitely a change in the atmosphere. And my mind isn't doing things to me. I tried the medtiation method that oOGarrettOo advised, and I know what it was.

CORRECTION: It isn't a demon. it's just my naive friend took things too far. It was just a bad spirit.

How can you be sure it wasn't just your mind? I mean you're free to believe whatever you want, we all are, but I think it's crucial to remember that no matter how you choose to interpret something it might be in your mind or a coincidence or something else entirely.

I know what I believe about my religious experiences but I think it's important for myself and others to always acknowledge it could be my subconscious or various other completely mundane explinations.  

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

BluMommy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:42 am
I have not really been reading but what I have heard is that if you do a ritual making a circle of sea salt and stuff it will get rid of bad energies. That's all I have to say. I wish you luck. :]

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games