Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris nodded and leaned back in the metal chair, and looked at the ceiling. He sighed, "Rings a bell." He muttered. "But eh, i don't care at the moment." He admitted then looked at him.

"What were you doing out there like that?" He asked. "Looked like a ghost town out there." He just imagined what stuff could pop out of corners or buildings. But to everyone else, they were just crazy ideas. Even though there was proof, video evidence someone brought in, and the many people saying that it was true.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He tensed, when Chris said that his name rang a bell, only to relax when he said that he didn't care. He noticed that he'd said "at the moment." He made a mental note to leave before Chris did care. "I was looking for somebody. Anyone, really," he said. He had been half hoping that he'd run into Rebecca.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Chris looked at Billy. Then nodded, "Alright, i guess i can buy that." He said. Chris sighed then looked at Billy. "Hey..." He started. "Would you think i was crazy if i told you that in a now-nuked city, people had started to eat each other? And the dead would walk?" He asked Billy.

Oh, god, how he hoped this wasn't going too far. But he wanted an honest opinion, because it seemed like some people around here thought he was crazy. He wanted to know if it sounded somewhat reasonable. "And that, the organization hired to clean up the mess, just covered up evidence?" He sighed. "Honest opinion."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He thought about his experience with Rebecca. The zombies trying to kill them, the giant creatures, the Tyrant. He looked at Chris. "Honestly, I believe you," he said. He'd experienced too much to say that he didn't believe. He took another bite of his food.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Chris looked at Billy. Wide eyed. Somebody from outside this compound actually believed him! He sighed with relief. "Thank god somebody else believes me." He said then looked at him.

"I was in S.T.A.R.S. Down in Raccoon City when it happened." He told Billy and leaned forward a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy laughed at Chris' expression. "Ah, you're S.T.A.R.S." he said. Rebecca had been in the S.T.A.R.S. team. He wondered if this man had been in the same team that she was in. He decided to ask. "Do you know a Rebecca Chambers?" he asked.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Chris nodded. "Yeah." He told Billy. Maybe he wasn't going to be much trouble after all. Chris got up for a second and grabbed a bottle of water off the counter, cracked it open then walked back to the table and sat down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Chris had said yes, but he didn't elaborate. So he dropped the subject. "So you had those zombie things attack you too?" he asked.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Chris nodded. He leaned back and put one arm over the other side of the chair. "Yep." He said and sighed. "A bunch of weird ones too." He said. "Like these plant monster ones, and these dogs too." He said to Billy and took a drink of water.

He sighed. "Thing is, the people here, don't believe that. They think it's just a load of crap some of them. Or, it's some government cover up, payed for by Umbrella possibly." He shrugged lightly. "Not sure which."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dogs? That virus thing had made it to the dogs as well? "Ever face a hunter?" he asked. Chris had mentioned that he'd been attacked by weird monsters, and he couldn't help throw in his version of weird monsters. When he heard Chris say that no one here believed him, he had to fight a laugh. "Can't say I blame them. If I hadn't seen these things with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it either," he said.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Chris thought about it. "Maybe." He said and shrugged. He wasn't sure much of the names these beasts had, if, infact, they had names. "But that mansion, what a crazy place that was." He said. Remembering the traps and secret doors, the underground labs.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Yea, I know what you mean," he said. He thought about all the traps that he and Rebecca had been caught in while they were together. It probably wasn't the same mansion that Chris had been in, but it was a mansion, and it was full of monsters around every corner and an occasional trap.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Chris sighed. Then looked at Billy. " You should hurry it up, when the troops come back, this is one of the places they come, if not the infermiry." He said. "Finish up and we'll head somwhere else, where we won't get so much attention."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:54 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He looked down at his tray. He only had a few more bites left, so he quickly finished it off. He stood with the tray in his hand, looking around for where to put it. Billy didn't want to be anywhere near here when the troops came back. They may have seen his file at some point and there was a chance that someone would recognize him. He wasn't going to take that chance.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Chris stood up, noticing Billy didn't know where to put the tray. Chris took it out of his hands and walked to the counter and set it down. Then he walked back to Billy. Then started down the hall, "The bunk room is usually empty untill break times." He told him.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff