Submit

Hydraulic Fluid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:01 pm
Fresnel
Hydraulic Fluid
Fresnel
Hydraulic Fluid
Fresnel
Yep, that's Glock OEM. Most aftermarkets are made by KCI Korea, ProMag, or Scherer. But yeah, I'm definitely interested.

On another note, how DO you crack those open? I haven't been able to do it. I can't squeeze the sides hard enough to pop the bottom off, and vise grips feel like they're going to crack the mag body.

I used a knife and screwdriver, or screwdriver and pliers depending on how stubborn the magazines wanted to be on that particular day. Sometimes I got a bit frustrated, and things got a bit messy. Not too complex though, I can make a video for you or something if you want. Glock swears up and down that the only way to disassemble these things is with a Glock armorer's tool, but I tend to disagree.

ETA: You don't happen to be from Colorado or Arizona, do you?
I've got one of these, and still can't get it open.

Yeah... Arizona, actually.

I've never used one, so I have no idea. sweatdrop

Anywhere near Tucson, perchance? I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Christmas leave, so we might not even have to bother with the shipping.
Phoenix area, actually, but if you're coming from anywhere north you'll probably pass right through. I-17 and I-10 are both within easy striking distance for me.

I think we're driving through New Mexico down I-25, but I'll probably be spending a few days in Phoenix around the 21st-23rd; I could drop them off then. I'll send you my cell via PM if you want.

ETA: Actually, I might be in the area on Sunday depending on what the girlfriend wants to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:08 pm
Hydraulic Fluid
Fresnel
Hydraulic Fluid
Fresnel
Hydraulic Fluid
Fresnel
Yep, that's Glock OEM. Most aftermarkets are made by KCI Korea, ProMag, or Scherer. But yeah, I'm definitely interested.

On another note, how DO you crack those open? I haven't been able to do it. I can't squeeze the sides hard enough to pop the bottom off, and vise grips feel like they're going to crack the mag body.

I used a knife and screwdriver, or screwdriver and pliers depending on how stubborn the magazines wanted to be on that particular day. Sometimes I got a bit frustrated, and things got a bit messy. Not too complex though, I can make a video for you or something if you want. Glock swears up and down that the only way to disassemble these things is with a Glock armorer's tool, but I tend to disagree.

ETA: You don't happen to be from Colorado or Arizona, do you?
I've got one of these, and still can't get it open.

Yeah... Arizona, actually.

I've never used one, so I have no idea. sweatdrop

Anywhere near Tucson, perchance? I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Christmas leave, so we might not even have to bother with the shipping.
Phoenix area, actually, but if you're coming from anywhere north you'll probably pass right through. I-17 and I-10 are both within easy striking distance for me.

I think we're driving through New Mexico down I-25, but I'll probably be spending a few days in Phoenix around the 21st-23rd; I could drop them off then. I'll send you my cell via PM if you want.

ETA: Actually, I might be in the area on Sunday depending on what the girlfriend wants to do.
Yeah, sure. Sounds like a great plan.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items