Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:56 am
Well I WAS hoping to post on the best RP section but I wasn't able to complete the final fight in time.

Here is the Thread

In 50 posts I was unable to defeat all three enemies.

13 posts to defeat the Grunny. Including rolls of 3-1, 3-2, 2-14, 9-2, 8-9 and a success of 14-2 ... Longest Unsuccessful streak: 3 posts.

I did slightly better with the Labtech only taking 10 posts to defeat. Longest unsuccessful streak was only 2 posts but I partially blame this on the 20 damage I got. Which I suppose makes up for the terrible luck on the Grunny and were offset by things like the 15-1 and the 16-1 successes!

Failures include: 4-8, 4-2, 2-4, 10-11

AND THEN THERE WAS GAMBINO

27 posts later I still managed to not beat him! I gave up trying to finish my rp about halfway through because I was having trouble thinking of all the ways I was completely failing!

Longest failure streak: 6 I also had TWO streaks of 5 consecutive misses.

The last three misses combined wouldn't have added up to a hit.

The complete lust would just be too depressing but highlights include, a hit of 20-1 a 2-20, 3-3, 2-1, 9-20, 15-17, 2-3, 3-7, 15-19, 14-9, 14-15, etc.

On top of that, MOST of the posts have rather in depth roleplaying attached to them.

The horror. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:34 pm
I didn't come near to finishing the lab tech. I didn't hit him in like 14 posts. It's probably not the worst, but it still sucks. ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1039873  

Just Before An Eclipse

ScarlettVelvet

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 pm
Worst Luck Entrant :/
Melody from the Dark

Attacks kept missing especially around that Labtech where I spent like 3 pages trying to defeat him. And I always get number 13 in my rolls but still they all miss; it was seriously annoying. xD

EDIT: Ill add more reasons why. Im still at my thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:08 am
Unfortunately I entered a contest that had a limit on when you could take part.
I'm on Gaia Online during the early morning and late night.
This meant that I could not participate during these times, because you are only allowed to take part from 12 to about 6PM.
I am rarely on Gaia Online at these times. How am I supposed to fully complete this!?
Worse yet, I got a massive hit on a grunny over the few times I took part, the only hit, and it did massive damage, but was not enough to take it out.
All in all, everything was a failure. I wish modmas was 24/7 instead of 6/7.  

Vinchenzo The Jackal

Chatty Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers