Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
The Moonglade Herd [A WoW Herd] Taking members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:16 am
Graceangel
Moam isn't the alpha? X3 If he isn't, what position is he taking? :O

Im debating on putting him up for alpha lol, but like i said i'd like for you guys to help decide.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:37 am
heart
Ironforge is available for RP should anyone want some!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:35 pm
hey jet. maybe we could do one where Fera returns to the herd settlement from a scouting trip. Like, remember how we talked about before about them being long childhood friends or something? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:24 am
that would be cool Grace, did you want me to set it up or you ?  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:37 pm
Name of Soquili: Mr. T
Pic of Soquili: User Image
What position is your soquili applying for? (Alpha/Gatherer/Guardian etc): Guardian but he would consider taking a Beta or Alpha position if it was shared with someone else.
Quick Blurb of backstory (or goals in life for those who have none): He was raised in the way of the druids by his mother but his father was a fierce warrior who taught him how to fight. They brought him to the herd when he was only a foal and he has grown up amongst them, training to become a guardian. When interacting with other soquili he generally lets others do the talking when he first meets them so he can judge their personality and intellect. He doesn't like listening to idle chatter and will in future meetings try to start up his own conversation that he finds more suitable. In general he is kind and always puts his herd first.

Why do you think you qualify for this position (from the eyes of the horse ;D): He is always brave and willing to put others needs before his own. He sees himself as not only a defender of the herd but a defender of the forest and earth. He perceives all living things as sacred and will do his best to protect them in any way he can.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 am
JetAlmeara
that would be cool Grace, did you want me to set it up or you ?

Sorry for getting side tracked and forgetting about this. OTL
Yeah. I can set it up. xD
here ya go

hey guys.. for herds.. do we need to add labels to the rp threads? I am not really sure how that works? or are we supposed to rp in this thread?  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:37 am
You can rp in the normal rp thread. Usually if its more than two herd soquili then you label it accordingly in the title but i dont believe you have to worry about that now. Since the herd is playing some kind of role though, i will put it in our herd rp section incase anyone wants tto check it out. If this is okay to you?

@Laroawan~ I will put him down as Guardian for now. Our beta slot is taken and our alpha slot will be voted for so If you want i ccan put him in for the Alpha votes and then if he is picked he will be the only alpha. However, the Beta helps as like a secondary leader so He wouldn't be alone biggrin . Do you want me to put him up as a possible Alpha candidate?

NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE: I will be alot more active now. I'm sorry about the sluggishness, RL has been punching me in the face for the past month. But its all settled biggrin . IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS/ CONCERNS OR I HAVE MISSED SOMETHING SOMEWHERE ANYWHERE PLEASE PM ME!!!

0.0 look! A Troll herd has opened up!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:43 am
Hi my soq aren't interested in joining the herd but since they are wow ponies i would like them to be welcome here smile  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:22 pm
Um... Guardian is fine for now. Not sure how active I will be able to be in the next few months.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 pm
@Poet ~ they would be more than welcome 3nodding  

Renegade Athena

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:30 am
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Hi my soq aren't interested in joining the herd but since they are wow ponies i would like them to be welcome here smile

Well, I think people with wow ponies would be awesome to have a willingness for them to participate in rp's with herd ponies. After all, I'm sure some level of antagonism will need to come from outside of it. heart

so do we rp in this thread as well?

Me and Jet are having a rp with Fera and Ironforge. You could link it as a herd rp if you like; since we'll be using herd territory as a stage and lots of references to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:09 am
You can if you want, i have absolutely no problem with it smile
I'm not sure if there are any rules against it but i think some in-thread rp here would be cool and fun 3nodding

I shall link it right away!

Renegade Athena

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:05 pm
Alright well, i've avoided this long enough XD

Name of Soquili: Moam
Pic of Soquili: User Image
What position is your soquili applying for? (Alpha/Gatherer/Guardian etc): Alpha, or Guardian if failed.
Quick Blurb of backstory (or goals in life for those who have none): Created to be a colossal weapon, Moam was rock brought to life by dark magic. Turning his back on his creators, he strives to separate himself from the evil that he was supposed to become.
Why do you think you qualify for this position (from the eyes of the horse ;D): Moam looks far more intimidating than what he actually is. He is kind and thoughtful and will lead the herd with a Neutrality. He's strong and steadfast and would protect the herd at all costs, even if it means his own life. All of the members are important in his eyes, from the Beta to the general populace he will treat them all the same.
Moam values tradition, but is also welcome to growth and change. All idea's will be heard and all options considered.

wahmbulance Alrighty then, first candidate for Alpha position. Remember we need atleast two more before we vote! wahmbulance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:32 am
lol If I had an Alpha Candidate i'd throw one up to fill the ranks but alas none of my other Soq really fit the bill  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:54 pm
Name of Soquili: Shi'Kahana
Pic of Soquili:
User Image
What position is your soquili applying for? (Alpha/Gatherer/Guardian etc): Guardian would be the best for her, I think.
Quick Blurb of backstory (or goals in life for those who have none): She's mostly been traveling alone ever since she entered the world of Soquili. She ran into a draconic looking Kalona and tried to follow him, thinking he'd lead her to more WoW horses like her. He pretty much told her to beat it or die, so she left him alone. Haha.
She's been looking for people to protect, and for those who want to fight for the greater good as she does. She's a bit lonely and would benefit from being around other non-Hoard WoW soquili.
Why do you think you qualify for this position (from the eyes of the horse ;D): My life is all about honor and truth--all I want is to be able to protect others against wrongdoing. I would give my life to protect my fellow Soquili, and I swear to guard them with all of my strength. You'll not find a better and more willing warrior!

EDIT: Lol, I just noticed that her temper is the same as Moam's! x'D

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces