Submit

AgentKaz

Fashionable Glitch

24,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:42 am
"Shut up, Nathan," Kaz said. "I do what I want." She flipped him off and sat down cross-legged on the floor.

She watched the banter among the band types. "Ah, yes, this would be the reason I'm usually in hiding," she said. "Everybody's gotta yell at everybody. Look, Murderface, I'll send you a card or something. One of those funny ones."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 am
*Nathan goes to sit down in a chair and puts on his reading glasses to read the newspaper* lets seee....Brutal.....Brutal....Not Brutal....Hey Toki! *he exclaims* that stupid Clown friend of yours is in trouble again

User Image  

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:15 pm
Murderface crossed his arms tighter against his chest, sitting himself down on one of the couches.
"I guesch its better than nothing..." he muttered.

Toki glanced over at Nathan.
"Oh... whats has he's dones now?" Toki asked, his face falling slightly.

"Geezsch, Toki! You really gotta schtop talking to that #$%*&$-ing asch-hole clown!" Murderface growled, "He'sch only trouble! I mean, don't you remember Chrischmas two yearsch a go?!?"

Skwisgaar nodded in agreement,
"Ja..." he added, with a distinct shudder, "I cans nevers forgets it...I swears, Toki... if yous brings that dildoes clown here again, I'll kills hims."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 pm
*looks over at Toki* you know very well what that d***o did this time,says here he tried to buy cocain off a undercover police jerkoff....f&*&#xin;g clown...im telling you again to stay the hell away from him mad  

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:11 am
"I can'ts helps it!" Toki whined, "He's my friends! I can'ts just leave hims alls alone! He doesn'ts have anyones elses!"

Skwigaar shook his head,
"Don'ts be dildoes, Toki." The older guitarist grumbled, leaning forward, "Nat'ans is rights... Stays away froms hims."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 am
nothing good comes from when that clowns around,he steals everything for even more drugs....GOD I HATE THAT CLOWN!!!  

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:02 am
"Yesch! Scheriously, Toki... You're being ridiulousch! Juscht keep him the @#*$& away from usch!" Murderface chimed in angrily, "Not that I care for your choisch of friendsch, or whatever."

"Ja... it's nots like we's are carings, or anythings likes that." Skwisgaar added, "But we wants yous to know that that dildoes clown jerkoff meanses more troubles than he's worth...yous know?"

Toki sighed,
"I knows that he's a troubles makers... and I've beens tryings not to enables hims... He hasnt's trieds to calls me lately."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 am
gee Toki i wonder why?..oh i know,probably he's been strung out on drugs and now is in prison,end of story,no more mention of that stupid clown mad  

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:32 pm
stella just stands there  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 pm
you there! slave! get back to work,we dont pay you to stand around..we're the ones who get paid to stand around  

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:40 pm
*Yes my lord* stella walked off to the other room to guard it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 pm
*goes back to reading the news paper...where the hell is my Duncan Hill Coffee Brand Dethmug?  

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:26 pm
Toki stood up,
"Well, ifs we're nots goings to be playings anysmore, I think I'ms goings to goes explorings." the young Norwegian said.

Skwisgaar shrugged nonchalantly,
"Whatevers, Little Tokis." he said, "Has funs."

Murderface glanced over at Nathan.
"Yeasch! Coffee schounds really good right about now!" he added, "Get mine too, schlave! Schpeaking of schlavesch... Where'sch the 'robot' been lately? I haven't scheen him."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 pm
stella went into the kitchen and ask the chief im here to get murder face's drink..  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:19 am
Toki wandered Mordland. Something didn't feel right, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He just kept walking, unaware of the fact that he was being watched.

The yellow eyes watched him from the foliage, narrowing as it silently observed the young member of Dethklok.
It wasn't his target...no... but that could change...
Giving a sneer, the observer moved... its tail trailing behind it.
He'd make his move soon enough... but he had to report back soon... His master would be awaiting news from him.

Mordhaus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff