PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 pm
Might as well post my own!

Name: Okiru Tomahanau
Race: Snow Wolf
Sex: Male
Height: 6'7 1/2
Weight: 249 Pounds
Area of Origin: Weddell Sea Shore, Antarctica
Abilities: "Buff Up": Hardens His Skin for added Defense."Aura" razz rojects a white aura around himself to induce insanity and mental damage to those nearby(As shown in my E.V.I.L. WAR RP, before I joined the Guild)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:13 pm
Would you like to battle it out in the arena and his can be the event/ sighn up sheet in main forums?

Will you like guild run this as a monthly event and if so will you need prizes?

_mort the rp mod  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Grand Returner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:58 pm
Mortella
Would you like to battle it out in the arena and his can be the event/ sighn up sheet in main forums?

Will you like guild run this as a monthly event and if so will you need prizes?

_mort the rp mod
The second option...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:33 pm
The problem with mine is my abilities are based on the fact that my fursona is a evil "god" or east asian spirit god. More like gods of shinto or polythestic iron age religion. Created in a lab though, so more like a Demi-god (think half god), created because man wanted ultimate power to fight the gods and rule the world. Whatever character sheet I had died with geoshitties, so people will just have to believe or disbelieve.

Name - Leander
Race: demonic demi-god panther
Sex: male
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180
Area of Origin: The higher realms
Abilities:

Enhanced feline senses. Hightened Strength. Polymorphism from human to anthro to full quad. High constitution, rather hard to kill. Has wings and can fly. Is a master of elemental magic and a little dark magic. Specializes in lightinging and fire attacks. Can teleport instantly several miles as long as he has been there or can see the destination, often uses for dodging purposes. Can move fast. Knows basic martial arts and basic weapons use. Owns a flaming sword, Excelsior.

Spells: Single Lightning bolt, has the ability to leap to one-two other targets (like cleave in D&D), can be different strengths, enough to paralize or even destroy small buildings. Lightning spread, can paralize a large group of people. Fire whips, extendable up to 1000 feet. Fireballs, can be up to 10 feet in diameter. Fire Rain, creates a large shower of explosive drops of fire. Lighting ball, a ball of plasma, like the fireball can be 10 feet large. Can manipulate air currents, like to create small tornadoes, although they are not easy to steer and take some concentration away. Air blast, a large blast of air up to 200 mph concentrated in one area. Meteor attack, can be one huge one or a field of smaller rocks. Tidal Wave, can make a tidal wave up to 100 feet high. That's all I can think of.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Grand Returner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:08 pm
Psycho Lee
The problem with mine is my abilities are based on the fact that my fursona is a evil "god" or east asian spirit god. More like gods of shinto or polythestic iron age religion. Created in a lab though, so more like a Demi-god (think half god), created because man wanted ultimate power to fight the gods and rule the world. Whatever character sheet I had died with geoshitties, so people will just have to believe or disbelieve.

Name - Leander
Race: demonic demi-god panther
Sex: male
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180
Area of Origin: The higher realms
Abilities:

Enhanced feline senses. Hightened Strength. Polymorphism from human to anthro to full quad. High constitution, rather hard to kill. Has wings and can fly. Is a master of elemental magic and a little dark magic. Specializes in lightinging and fire attacks. Can teleport instantly several miles as long as he has been there or can see the destination, often uses for dodging purposes. Can move fast. Knows basic martial arts and basic weapons use. Owns a flaming sword, Excelsior.

Spells: Single Lightning bolt, has the ability to leap to one-two other targets (like cleave in D&D), can be different strengths, enough to paralize or even destroy small buildings. Lightning spread, can paralize a large group of people. Fire whips, extendable up to 1000 feet. Fireballs, can be up to 10 feet in diameter. Fire Rain, creates a large shower of explosive drops of fire. Lighting ball, a ball of plasma, like the fireball can be 10 feet large. Can manipulate air currents, like to create small tornadoes, although they are not easy to steer and take some concentration away. Air blast, a large blast of air up to 200 mph concentrated in one area. Meteor attack, can be one huge one or a field of smaller rocks. Tidal Wave, can make a tidal wave up to 100 feet high. That's all I can think of.
Your in, but you can only select one spell to use per match.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff