Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:34 pm
Pent and Ten
if you want, I can help you two tune up your decks

I've pretty much got my Deck solid, and I'm trying to build her a Naturia Deck which runs no Synchros or Pineapples (let the gasping commence), I'm almost set except I need to get couple more Staple Spells and Traps to put the finishing touches on it.

Pot of Duality? We don't need no stinkin' Pot of Duality.

You see those Solemn Warning bones? You wanna know what made those Solemn Warning bones? You don't wanna know what made those Solemn Warning bones.. I really need to stop watching Courage..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:41 pm
I kinda wanna see duality decks die  

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 pm
Pent and Ten
I kinda wanna see duality decks die

Once I finish perfecting my other Deck, a Vanilla (Normal) beatdown Deck, they will die.. In droves.. Heat Wave in 3's is fun mrgreen

Of course, there's always Empty Jar, lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am
I kinda want to see all of the Yugioh made after the original Die.

My deck is cheaply compiled, if I remembered all the rules I'd have the perfect deck for a Trap,Spell strategy deck, though I do have some Decent monsters, including but not limited to a Blue eye's, and a few others who go along with specific magic cards.

Had it since I was ******** 8yrs old.

The only people I lost to, were some f** who used Fake yugioh cards, (They didn't even resemble the cards they were copied from!) and my older brother.
Everyone else, lost because they wouldn't play by the rules, always pulling some bullshit stunt, no I dun need sacrifice for munster cause I make rulez, No jack a** it's a game there's a rule book for a Reason.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:08 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666

My deck is cheaply compiled, if I remembered all the rules I'd have the perfect deck for a Trap,Spell strategy deck, though I do have some Decent monsters, including but not limited to a Blue eye's, and a few others who go along with specific magic cards.

The only people I lost to, were some f** who used Fake yugioh cards, (They didn't even resemble the cards they were copied from!) and my older brother.
Everyone else, lost because they wouldn't play by the rules, always pulling some bullshit stunt, no I dun need sacrifice for munster cause I make rulez, No jack a** it's a game there's a rule book for a Reason.

Indeed there is, but playing the game in a school area or other such non-official locale such as a Hobby Store (especially ones running Konami's official COSSY Tournament Ranking system) is a bit of a bad idea anyway as unless all are knowledgable on at least the most basic of Rules, people will be making things up as they go along.. I still miss the days when my Flash Assailant/Reverse Trap combo was as close to unstoppable as it could get, that's old-school nostalgia right there..

But, you don't need to shell-out uber-cash to get ahead in the game in this day and age, I've been smoking practically every Meta-based Deck of today's game with a theme-styled Amazoness build (Amazoness Village has to be the most broken Field Spell ever..), and the total value of all the cards in the Deck is just under $60, and it's extremely easy to use.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:22 pm
RevvRaptor
666 Demonic Lover 666

Indeed there is, but playing the game in a school area or other such non-official locale such as a Hobby Store (especially ones running Konami's official COSSY Tournament Ranking system) is a bit of a bad idea anyway as unless all are knowledgable on at least the most basic of Rules, people will be making things up as they go along.. I still miss the days when my Flash Assailant/Reverse Trap combo was as close to unstoppable as it could get, that's old-school nostalgia right there..

But, you don't need to shell-out uber-cash to get ahead in the game in this day and age, I've been smoking practically every Meta-based Deck of today's game with a theme-styled Amazoness build (Amazoness Village has to be the most broken Field Spell ever..), and the total value of all the cards in the Deck is just under $60, and it's extremely easy to use.

Nice, I got like a few monsters, and then like a dozen spell and trap cards.

All there is to do is make a GOOD strategy since I got a few good Combo cards.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:34 pm
Gravekeeper Decks particularly hate Amazoness.. But mostly it's the "Quickdraw Dandy-Warrior" Decks that know their role by turn 3..

A Deck with a few Monsters, and a dozen or so S/T Cards? Best strategy for that would be an "Empty Jar" Deck, some of the meanest Milling in the game.. Morphing Jar, Hand Destruction, Card Destruction, etc. combined with Protector of the Sanctuary.. They empty their Hand while PotS is in play, you do the same, only difference is their Hand stays empty while you get to Draw, since PotS prevents your opponents from drawing Cards outside their Draw Phase.. Brutal, extremely uber-cheap to make, and hardly any of today's Meta Decks have any way to counter it at all..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm
RevvRaptor
Gravekeeper Decks particularly hate Amazoness.. But mostly it's the "Quickdraw Dandy-Warrior" Decks that know their role by turn 3..

A Deck with a few Monsters, and a dozen or so S/T Cards? Best strategy for that would be an "Empty Jar" Deck, some of the meanest Milling in the game.. Morphing Jar, Hand Destruction, Card Destruction, etc. combined with Protector of the Sanctuary.. They empty their Hand while PotS is in play, you do the same, only difference is their Hand stays empty while you get to Draw, since PotS prevents your opponents from drawing Cards outside their Draw Phase.. Brutal, extremely uber-cheap to make, and hardly any of today's Meta Decks have any way to counter it at all..

hmmm, more or less cards that Increase attack power up, and a few 1800/1900 Attack monsters with measly 4stars, and a couple ones that need sacrifices (like 1 - 2 monsters required for Sacrifice.) with about 2900 to 3000 attack individually, with the card a bit more.

Also I have a few cards to Increase or Restore life points as well as to destroy monsters or spell and trap cards on the opponents field.

Not perfect but certainly Good.

Also a couple of my Flip summon cards and magic cards are used to bring back ones from the grave.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:36 pm
It probably won't be done in time for YCS Dallas, but I'm working on a Beast Synchro Deck, something symbolic to represent the AFG and Furs everywhere.. And after a few playtests on Duel Transer, I find the Deck to be brutally awesome, and the Closed Forest Field Spell that comes with the Duel Transer game makes it even more so. I'm also working to revive Crystal Beasts now, no better way to represent the Rainbow Paw Club than with Rainbow Dragon XD

Speaking of, funniest thing ever happened to me while I was playing my CB Deck at Locals.. Karakuri are a new Theme, and one of their required effects is they must always attack during the Battle Phase, unless something like Swords of Revealing Light, Gravity Bind, etc. prevents them from doing so. 6 Crystal Beast Monsters on my Field (three as Monsters, three as Cont. Spell Cards), and a Rainbow Dragon. My opponent summons Karakuri Soldier (1400 ATK, the Karakuri-specific version of a Giant Rat) and tries attacking my Amethyst Cat. I use Amber Mammoth's continuous effect to instead change the attack target to himself, and destroyed his Soldier for 300 Damage. He Special Summons another Soldier for the first one's effect, and now tries to attack Amber Mammoth.

Got that so far? What happened next made me sad my camera wasn't working, it would've been Youtube platinum..

I activated Rainbow Dragon's effect, offering all 6 of my Monsters to boost him from 4,000 to 10,000 ATK. Normally, a Replay would occur at this point and give the opponent the option to either continue attacking or choose to not attack and end his Battle Phase.. But because of the effect of the Karakuri, he no longer had that option, he had to attack. He had 7,700 Life Points left (Amber Mammoth was the first Damage either of us took that Duel), and his Karakuri Soldier was forced to run its 1,400 ATk into a 10,000 ATK Rainbow Dragon.. Obvious murder-death-kill is obvious?

And people said Crystal Beasts would never make a comeback.. Tsk tsk..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Oddly enough, what's almost a completly furry archtype is usually considered one of the best decks Gladiator Beasts!  

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

The Vixen Kiss

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:20 am
Um... I play with the normal cards. I have a dino deck and know how to work it very well. In my school. Im one of the top. 3rd best to be exact. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:55 pm
The Vixen Kiss
Um... I play with the normal cards. I have a dino deck and know how to work it very well. In my school. Im one of the top. 3rd best to be exact. <3

you go girl!
be joining us!  

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:23 pm
The Vixen Kiss

Dinosaurs, such a brutal Deck XD If you're able to get Hidden Arsenal 2 and 3 Packs, go grab some of the new Jurrac Monsters, Dinosaurs on enough steroids to fill Niagara Falls.

I also use a Normal Deck, so vicious, purely Beatstick Monsters, and Heat Wave in 3 to really make my opponents cry.

And of course, if any of you are on Youtube, look up "Small World Deck" by noodles00p (me) to see my favorite Deck of pure annoyance and devastation XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:33 pm
Heat Wave, Royal Oppression, Skill Drain, Faustian Bargain.. Yesterday at my Locals, my Normal Deck made people cry.

Now I'm working on a Warrior Synchro Deck, after a clerical error in my favor (Monopoly reference, lol) managed to gain me 2 each of Lightning Warrior and Seven Swords Warrior (Shonen Jump Magazine subscription promo cards). I have found that Torapart makes Goyo Guardian a lot more beastly than he already is (Torapart turns the Warrior Synchro it Tunes for into an Ancient Gear by way of preventing your opponent from using Traps against it when it attacks), Power Breaker (which I'm trying to acquire 2 more of right now) taunts my opponents to no end, and with a decent mix of Equip Cards I can make Seven Swords Warrior very, very nasty (Kunai with Chain is especially helpful). Also, X-Saber Wayne (5-Star Warrior Synchro) makes swarming that much easier.

So once I gather the last few remaining elements to finish that Deck, I'm going to have to decide what Deck I'll take to YCS: 1. Amazoness, 2. Warrior Synchro, 3. Vanilla (Normal) Beatdown  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers